Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28119 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

I will convinced people to use bitcoin in easy and proper way. I will tell them about what he/she need to know in bitcoin. Like how to use bitcoin, how to earn money in bitcoin, how to invest in bitcoin, etc. And I need to show them some evidences that bitcoin is legit and not a scam.
Sang04

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

I convince people to do what I'm doing because this is famous and worldwide trending for this generation. Through this we can eran a lot and someday it will can survive to our daily expenses because Bitcoin will definitely increasing the value of it that's why more people want to career it.
mark15

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

I will convinced people to use bitcoin by showing them what I am doing here. I will show them some evidences about bitcoin that he/she can have or earn or get money from it. Maybr if they start bitcoin and get a money from it, there is possibility that they will continue what they started.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

If I had to convince someone into using Bitcoin, I would start by showing them the pros of the blockchain versus our regular financial systems and I would end with the chart of the Bitcoin.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:03:58 AM

If i want to convince people i will first see what kind of person i am going to convince, most of the time showing my earning from bitcoin is enough to convince them but i still have to explain about bitcoin and blockchain to them in term that are easy to understand. There are people that i can't convince that said it's a waste of time or something else and i won't force them to use bitcoin if they don't want to.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:13:04 AM

If I had to convince someone into using Bitcoin, I would start by showing them the pros of the blockchain versus our regular financial systems and I would end with the chart of the Bitcoin.
I think if you start to introduce to them the basic of bitcoin, it will be more better than explaining blockchain versus first. You should give them some proof about that you can convert this cryptocurrency into fiat, to believe that is a money, and then you can start to introduce everything basic, and let them discover the other part.

Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:01 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 11:39:46 AM by Sale_man

I always try to talk my friends through investing in bitcoin or at least use it and proceed to list the very interesting features it provides . I always show them my wallet and how it is easy to switch from a currency to another , make payments or transfer money and how just by reading a QR code everything can be done .

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

Its really hard to convince people especially if they are not tech savvy as they find it hard and complicated to understand the concept of bitcoins but still I try to explain them in the most simple way by showing how I am earning bitcoins from signature campaign and when they see bitcoins coming in my wallet it makes them feel that bitcoin is not a scam and a genuine way of earning money.
That's true, right now my relatives are getting interested one by one, when they saw me earning bitcoin and I show them with a simplest way too like what you've said, I also don't want them to see that earning bitcoin is complicated because I think when they already understand exactly how bitcoin works they will also find it simple.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

the possibility of a small once people ask for it, it according to me and the environment me, but all back to how to question the person when asked positively I will explain but if the purpose bertanyanya negative then I will not explain what it is bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

Its really hard to convince people especially if they are not tech savvy as they find it hard and complicated to understand the concept of bitcoins but still I try to explain them in the most simple way by showing how I am earning bitcoins from signature campaign and when they see bitcoins coming in my wallet it makes them feel that bitcoin is not a scam and a genuine way of earning money.
That's true, right now my relatives are getting interested one by one, when they saw me earning bitcoin and I show them with a simplest way too like what you've said, I also don't want them to see that earning bitcoin is complicated because I think when they already understand exactly how bitcoin works they will also find it simple.
If you will tell your relatives about bitcoin then it is better to explain it in a simple way because that is how they will get interested and understand how the bitcoin works and it will affect their life especially the financial life if they will engage into using bitcoin or working in bitcoin because it is powerful as a way of being a source of income.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

I have many friends and relatives interested in bitcoin when they see how much I earn but after they recognize that bitcoin is not possible to have without difficulty lose interest. I do not understand why people think that the world can exist free money?

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

There are several ways you can convince people to use bitcoin. But the best way is the way "YOU" yourself got to know about bitcoin and believed in it. So, when you apply this approach, you find yourself convincing others with little or no effort.
(For me, it was other people's successes).

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

There is really no need to convince anyone to engage in bitcoin. Simply introduce, explain the possible benefits of bitcoin and that’s it! I mean, why try to convince others if they don’t want to be convinced? You’ll just get frustrated...

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

There is really no need to convince anyone to engage in bitcoin. Simply introduce, explain the possible benefits of bitcoin and that’s it! I mean, why try to convince others if they don’t want to be convinced? You’ll just get frustrated...

This applies to a lot of things. Don't force people because the more you force them, the more they believe the opposite thing. If you try to convince someone even in the slightest manner to use bitcoins, then they will have some negative thoughts about it like "Why is he trying to convince me to use bitcoin?", "What are his benefits for doing so?" and so he will just think that bitcoin is a scam. There will always be people disliking the things that you truly like/love.

We all have different perspective because we all had different experiences and we all came from different places. You might know the truth about bitcoin that it is indeed not a scam and it has a truly legit market, then that's just you. Others are misinformed and some tend to believe only negative stuffs and no matter what you do, you can never convince them. It's them that's missing out and it's them who's wrong, not you. And I truly believe that that should not be a concern of yours, just do your thing and let go of these people who don't want to be educated.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:49:24 PM

Well, as you have stated that people tend to see first the proof or evidence of a certain thing you are claiming to make them believe, I will just make my family and friends believe on my claims by letting them see the fruit of my success through my own story and to the stuffs I currently have that I got because of bitcoin cryptocurrency. I will teach them the exact way I do to earn my bitcoin so that they can try it by their own and let them see it for their own that what I have been saying is true to make them convince.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

I think a very powerful way to explain to people around us about this bitcoin is to show firsthand the results we get during our time in this forum, maybe then that person will be able to trust it and make it want to try this bitcoin. one who can trust us, then everyone will also believe in what we give an explanation.
bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:03:57 PM

We can't convince all the people to use bitcoin as it's nearly impossible for anyone to teach everything about it ,so the people without it's complete knowledge won't invest in it and start using it . The best way to convince someone is to help them in understanding it clearly and insist them to invest in it by describing it's qualities over other types of investments. 
Shotz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

When people ask me why I use bitcoin I tell them the truth.  Blockchain is going to be a world-changing technology in the future and bitcoin was the first to introduce this blockchain technology.  Most people don't think that a decentralized currency supply could work and that the federal reserve is the only money we will ever have.  Well let's do the math... Bitcoin is up from like $700 all the way to $5800 this year and the federal reserve system is beginning to fail, on September 11, 2017 US debt surpassed $20 trillion, people talked about it for a little bit and then just forgot about it.  $20 TRILLION IN DEBT ISNT SOMETHING TO FORGET ABOUT.  Bitcoin and crypto will become the money supply of the future, when will the real flippening happen?  Who knows.. but it is a matter of when, not if.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

Convincing people into using bitcoin isn't an easy task to fulfill. I myself did try to get some of my friends into this field of crypto currencies and they all had the same answer that this will eventually fall back as any other invention that got a lot of success at it's beginning then slowly died and they referred to some other apps or inventions that had the same fate . I'd always show them how much it got bigger through the years and yet they're still convinced that it has no future .
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:22:28 PM

I think the best way to prove them that this is legit and is really helpful to ua is to show them what you've got from doing this. The  statement that best to tell them is "invest bothig but just your time and earn big time".  Peoplw nowadays are afraid to invest because they might think is a a scam but when you tell them that don't need to invest  but thay can earn income and if you are really  an expert in here one day , you'll earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: