Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

It's a great idea, the only problem is, even though some people already aware of this Bitcoin or this cryptocurrency, they are usually discouraged by the current media, bank, and government. The only thing we can do to it is that we need to explain them personally what bitcoin has done to our life.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

I consider social media to be one of the primary reasons for the success of bitcoin throughout the years. Like the example that you gave, people were curious about its investment properties and attributes and that is why their curiosity killed the cat. Whenever new investors come into play, this increases the price of bitcoin basing it on the law of demand and supply. The more new investors are coming, the more its price increases! Soon, our technology will inevitably advance further and no-one knows what bitcoin's future is, but I guarantee you that it even might reach the $10,000 by the coming year.

If in the end bitcoin is only recognized as a commodity, it is not necessary to spread the word widely for everyone. simply spread by the forex article and other media because bitcoin will be the consumption of premium business, bitcoin has a dream for decentralization, but we also must be realistic with various government decisions, but we are still worth fighting for the dream.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Nowadays most of us has a habit of spending an hour per day on various social media sites.
Using social media can help by simply promoting Bitcoin in terms of posting what is really a Bitcoin and the benefits of it.But sometimes social media also the reason in killing or giving negatives impact to people.Somehow it will only depends to the user if they allow this negativities  to believe in Bitcoin because they still be the one to decide.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Using the social media sites to promote bitcoin on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram is a great idea because it is the place where you meet many people online today. Social media is the best place to promote new stuff online whether software (e.g. bitcoin) or hardware (e.g. hard drives).

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
I think it's a good idea. There are still many young people who don't understand bitcoin. I think it's really good to be able to get a lot of young people to invest in bitcoins when these social media outlets are promoting bitcoins.
velmawattsu

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

Social Media is the best way to promote anything include BTC
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

yes it is a great platform to expand cryptocurrency but bitcoin is already a non-thing which does not need any publicity if you use it better otherwise no issue with bitcoin, bitcoin is a brand in its own way which does not need a marketing it is marketed well enough.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
ofcourse not only by social media but we must make a follow up convincing power for them to totally believe you.and could encourage them to enter and investn in cryptocurrency..because of many fake news now it increasingly affected the target audience and have a second thought to join us.so with social media ang our convincing attitude we can make them put some money inside our community
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Social media is powerful in terms of persuading people to discover things, I think it’s a nice idea to promote bitcoin on social medias. I was also influenced by the advertisements of cryptocurrencies in facebook, as I’ve noticed it’s potential, it took me days researching about cryptocurrencies and it lead me to bitcointalk, my partner recommended that it’s one of the best websites where you can get informations about bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

The power of social media really helps to promote or introduce the bitcoins to the billions of people who have social media accounts. You can also use social media for making attentions since it is a great place for advertisement of bitcoins.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

The power of social media really helps to promote or introduce the bitcoins to the billions of people who have social media accounts. You can also use social media for making attentions since it is a great place for advertisement of bitcoins.
Using Social media to advertise bitcoin is a one great factor to encourage people to invest here, altcoin, bitcoin, in mining or etc. We need more investors especially in altcoin. Altcoin is dumped so we need more investors. To help the altcoin community. This is for us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
symbian

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Bitcoin need promoting on the grounds that also bitcoin haven't get greatest range of shoppers from the planet and as per web-based social networking is that the best hotspot for advertising since currently a days for the foremost half people from the planet square measure following on-line networking.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

nowdays,the development of information technology  allows people to get informations from various
of the world quickly and easily. This is one of the things that should be utilized by us as well. in my country the most people  use social media like facebook and twitter. we can function of this social media for giving and sharing information about bitcoin. I agree with you that we can use social media to get people to be aware about this criptocurrency..this is great idea.  Wink
Yes I use social media like twitter, Facebook, reddit  ,YouTube  article;  blog. Maximum bounty campaign are in restricted in Twitter and Facebook and telegram campaign.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Social media is good for promoting new products more especially new technologies such as bitcoin. I think promoting bitcoin on social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram will make real sense and it may also help get more people into bitcoin. And you know the more people invested into bitcoin the more valuable the bitcoin is going to be, cause it has a limited supply.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Social media is a place to interact between humans in cyberspace, so it would be great if we spread the knowledge about bitoin in social media

Socia media has always been a good medium for communication and for promotion as well. To think that it is one of the most practical way to promote and get your products and services to be known. It would be a good idea for bitcoin so that many people would be informed.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.

Well, this is true. My friends are personally asking me about bitcoin. Im glad because i don't have to encourage them in this because they want and already curious about bitcoin. They want to discover and know things that i am doing. And i tell them about bitcoin openly too, but until now they aren't starting to use bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

I agree with you, social media is really the easiest way to communicate to each and everyone. It's one of the easiest way people may know what are the things that you're currently interested in this digital world. However, you will always encounter atleast two types of people or more, wherein one group is interested on what it is that you're posting about then the other is the one who will give negative response. But the advantage of it is that you get to explain to them the purpose of your post.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Social media is the most popular. Most powerful in terms of influencing and spreading news through the use of Internet so I will not be surprised if it is also use to introduce and spread how bitcoin and what bitcoin is..
It is a big part of bitcoin because first I saw bitcoin was on social media. Thanks to it I am here now
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Social media is a place to interact between humans in cyberspace, so it would be great if we spread the knowledge about bitoin in social media

Socia media has always been a good medium for communication and for promotion as well. To think that it is one of the most practical way to promote and get your products and services to be known. It would be a good idea for bitcoin so that many people would be informed.
Agree. social media is perfect for reaching out about bitcoin. other than that social media is also very suitable to introduce or promotion about ico or the like.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: