Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202421 times)
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:04:07 AM

Installed a pool from here https://github.com/billaue2/cryptonote-sumokoin-pool
Outputs a connection error for the miner:
Code:
[2017-05-08 19:02:37] JSON invalid result
[2017-05-08 19:02:37] rpc2_login_decode: fail

What is the problem and how to fix it?

How is your pool now? Was Nodejs modules compiled  successfully and pool run?
Yes.

Can you please post the pool link here (or PM to me)?

Your pool is working properly, my miner is mining well now. I think the problem is at your mining cli.
I used cpuminer-multi-rel1.3.1-x64.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:48:53 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 06:00:24 AM by Story777

If it's ok I would like to put my two cents worth in over the exchanges.

I think choosing the right exchange is important. I'm a fan of C-CEX as they have very good volume which this coin will need early on. Cryptopia is a good exchange but the volumes are typically between 6-12 BTC. C-CEX over shadows this. The other exchanges, coinexchange.io and novaexchange, they are both ok but still lack volume. Bitterix and poloniex, are two exchanges that are awesome. Poloniex is expensive to list and takes time, but in my opinion the holy grail for crypto.

I think multiple exchanges are the way to go, one large/medium exchange and the others smaller exchanges.

With the interest shown in this coin already I have no doubt if people voted on C-CEX the coin will be listed. The coin listing cost is also reasonable, but free to vote.

From my experience it takes more than just the Dev to get a coin listed and the coin grow.  It's important the community get's behind this project and tweet, comment on FaceBook, vote the coin on exchanges and keep asking on troll boxes when the coin will get listed. Remember Vote! Exchanges take note of tweets. Major exchanges look at innovation.

I have been lucky enough to see different coins grow from the beginning and to see the same community members help these different coins. These members will make themselves known if not already but the way they find new coins is through social media.

Just my opinion guys....
sumoshi (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

I think choosing the right exchange is important. I'm a fan of C-CEX as they have very good volume which this coin will need early on. Cryptopia is a good exchange but the volumes are typically between 6-12 BTC. C-CEX over shadows this. The other exchanges, coinexchange.io and novaexchange, they are both ok but still lack volume. Bitterix and poloniex, are two exchanges that are awesome. Poloniex is expensive to list and takes time, but in my opinion the holy grail for crypto.

I think multiple exchanges are the way to go, one large/medium exchange and the others smaller exchanges.

With the interest shown in this coin already I have no doubt if people voted on C-CEX the coin will be listed. The coin listing cost is also reasonable, but free to vote.

Just my opinion....

Great summary @Story777

We've submitted SUMO to C-CEX yet still under consideration now. I'll post link for vote if it's accepted.

Sumokoin = Privacy Without Compromise
billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

From my experience it takes more than just the Dev to get a coin listed and the coin grow.  It's important the community get's behind this project and tweet, comment on FaceBook, vote the coin on exchanges and keep asking on troll boxes when the coin will get listed. Remember Vote! Exchanges take note of tweets. Major exchanges look at innovation.

I have been lucky enough to see different coins grow from the beginning and to see the same community members help these different coins. These members will make themselves known if not already but the way they find new coins is through social media.

Interesting insight. Rome wasn't built in one day Wink
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:20:34 AM

To get listed on smaller exchanges, it often costs about 0.5 - 1 BTC. Listing at top exchanges like Polo will take time and a lot of community buzz/efforts

jimmyvu

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

Just my opinion....

Great summary @Story777

We've submitted SUMO to C-CEX yet still under consideration now. I'll post link for vote if it's accepted.

Scam alert guys. Read this Bitcoin Scam Site Warning – C-Cex
Story777

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 10:56:43 AM by Story777

From my experience it takes more than just the Dev to get a coin listed and the coin grow.  It's important the community get's behind this project and tweet, comment on FaceBook, vote the coin on exchanges and keep asking on troll boxes when the coin will get listed. Remember Vote! Exchanges take note of tweets. Major exchanges look at innovation.

To get listed on smaller exchanges, it often costs about 0.5 - 1 BTC. Listing at top exchanges like Polo will take time and a lot of community buzz/efforts

It is not just getting onto exchanges but advertising as well. But yes you do have a point.

Maybe having a Slack account for the community to discuss the coin and give new ideas. There is a wealth of knowledge that can be discussed through this channel. As there are always like mined people discussing Sumokoin from coders to "great ideas" people  being thrown around. Having different channels such as "mining" or "development" can further focus the team, (if you want a team). I know I would like to discuss what I think the price of Sumokoin should be based upon what it costs me to mine.

Ideas such as how to raise money to list on exchanges or advertise could be disused here. Three words to remember: Advertising, Advertising, Advertising. People can't help this coin or even know about it until they hear. Maybe getting the wallet gui sorted first to make it easier for people as I know you are working on it ;-)

I do have an idea about raising BTC for listing on an Exchange and that is donations. It would be a good idea to get a view on where the community would like to Donate their BTC. This is actually very hard to get people to donate when no-one has made a profit so not really recommended now.

I know when I start to make a profit in a coin I always donate to various projects, especially with a coin that has a good concept like this one. And the potential to grow more. I stick with a coin when it has a good community of people. You have already attracted some bigger miners. When you attract traders and the like these people are known to just pay for adverts for the coin just to boost the price. More people, higher price. They do this because  they hold lots of coins. They like to research and Slack is a great way to get a feel of the community (or even here on bitcointalk).

Maybe some someone wants to buy SUMOKOIN from you with the premise and you can use that to list on an exchange. Or maybe thats a bad idea? What do you guys think? Ideas?

People will be interested in this coin. Just get the word out. Social media will get the right contacts to forward Sumokoin.

Just my opinions again :-)
Story777

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

Just my opinion....

Great summary @Story777

That is mostly about ICO's although one user did have a legit complaint. I didn't know this about them as I have been using them with out a problem for a long time. They (C-CEX) also don't have a limit you can withdraw. This "feature" attracts certain traders... ;-)

As it normally is said, never invest in any amount cryptocurrency you are not prepared to lose in its entirety. No Exchange is 100%, always keep in your coins in your own wallets.

On a side note, some people say Poloniex is a scam.  But I'm not minimising your article as they must know something I don't.
jimmyvu

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

Just my opinion....

Great summary @Story777

That is mostly about ICO's although one user did have a legit complaint. I didn't know this about them as I have been using them with out a problem for a long time. They (C-CEX) also don't have a limit you can withdraw. This "feature" attracts certain traders... ;-)

As it normally is said, never invest in any amount cryptocurrency you are not prepared to lose in its entirety. No Exchange is 100%, always keep in your coins in your own wallets.

On a side note, some people say Poloniex is a scam.  But I'm not minimising your article as they must know something I don't.

my key advice is to investigate any exchange that offer listing coin for BTC, there are a lot of scams in diff ways around here
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

my key advice is to investigate any exchange that offer listing coin for BTC, there are a lot of scams in diff ways around here

Thanks a lot @jimmyvu. I will consider that. Not so hurry to be listed, better concentrate on dev Smiley

jimmyvu

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 02:02:13 PM by jimmyvu

Thanks a lot @jimmyvu. I will consider that. Not so hurry to be listed, better concentrate on dev Smiley

keep working you guys. you don't need to list coins on crappy exchanges. if your coin is really good, big guys will list it sooner or later
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

Hi dev,You are right!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

Hi dev,You are right!
Block time:240 sec.
Right?

sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:56:12 PM

Hi dev,You are right!
Block time:240 sec.
Right?

That's right

ayoubmtd

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:35:50 AM

Hello,

I am mining using xmr-stak but i find it more buggy than claymore. Is there any claymore version we can use ?  if no, what does it take to build a compatible claymore version ?

Thanks for the great work.
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

Hello,

I am mining using xmr-stak but i find it more buggy than claymore. Is there any claymore version we can use ?  if no, what does it take to build a compatible claymore version ?

Thanks for the great work.

We'll have to stick to XMR-Stak at the moment as Claymore is not compatible with Sumokoin yet. It's proprietary software so we can't fork Sad

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:48:52 AM

WTS 1000 sumo @ 0.0001btc each. PM me.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:52:38 AM

New pool - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#
Total Pool Fee: 0.1%
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3333

Payments work - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#payments

Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:22:54 AM

As far as exchanges go, I think the best start would be coinexchange and poswallet.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

great dev,, better build community first,, to make this SUMO become huge with solid community

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: