Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 01:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202434 times)
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Today's decline so large, is the normal callback or what bad news?

As Sumo is so easy to mine and quite profitable what I believe is happening is that small quantities of Sumo are continually being placed for sale on the exchange. Whales are hoovering them up whilst avoiding placing buy support thus, the price is being suppressed as people build positions for later.

What is also clear to me is that Sumo will be listed on HitBTC however, it is not going to happen overnight. It is going to require the community to come together and help the team in the short term.

It is a real shame that this thread is being trolled, assumed to be Monero fans and being poisonous.

It can clearly be seen that the Sumo team have set realistic goals and are actually delivering against their milestone plan. It appears that the leftfield appearance of a usable Android wallet in short order has upset certain members of the Monero fanbase and this is also sad.

There is room for Sumo, Monero and Electroneum in this world.

I would also add, that in the current climate, I don't believe that a coin can be truly successful without a pre-mine or pre-allocation. The amount of exchange fees, PR and Marketing required to get a coin going these days is not what the creators of Bitcoin envisaged.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Sumo is not a long-term coin for sure, it is shitcoin! Shitcoins are never long-term.
8 posts and all in this thread, did you really make new account just for this? Pathetic...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Bushu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Hello, i just started mining sumokoin with their easy miner, i also maid an wallet adress on wallet.sumokoin.org , and with that one i started mining. Now i have some questions : where do i see how much i mined until now ( if i mined something ) , how do i sync gui wallet with that wallet.sumokoin ? thank you and hope i will manage to receive help, i search all over the internet and nothing.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

You can restore the wallet you made online (actually it's not a wallet, just an address).

Just get the latest GUI wallet here:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases

And restore your wallet by using your 26 mnemonic seed words.

Please be aware that your HR might be very low, so it might take some time until you get a payment. You also can check if you got a payment on the pool you mine.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Gui wallet options ?
I have the cli wallet that i run with --wallet-file mywallet --daemon-host ip.of.my.server without issue but i cannot find any option for the Gui wallet.
Usualy many wallet can be ran with --help or -help or /help or -h or something that will give you the proper syntax but on this wallet i cannot find any information..

I'm OK with the cli wallet but the gui wallet is much more easier to manage and feel more professional.

How can i run the gui wallet and specify my wallet file and the daemon-host (right now it's syncing the blockchain on my local PC which i'd rather not lose space on) ?
teli

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

It all started when we presented the charts proving that Sumokoin is beter than Monero to the public containing real, solid facts.
The same guys, obviously paid lackeys, started posting about the premine and other inconherent jibberish without disproving any of these facts although we ve asked them to several times.

They worsened their game when the coin picked up in value, after devs released the gui wallet icluding ghost addresses which is better than Monero's, anyone can download both and compare. FUD and jibberish and "so called" inside information and cosntant reminders about the premine but still no facts for disproving the fact that the desktop GUI wallet is better than Monero's

The went full mode yesterday when we released the android wallet connecting in ssl nodes a feature that Monero doesnt have. New accounts, the same guy talking jibberish and reminding everyone of the premine, so called inside info that the coin is a scam, so called info that devs are not 4 but one (when actually 2 of them use their real names).

Monero's dev team comprised by cereal - food ex businessman and developers of uncertain skills and ethos as well its community proved to be toxic and unworthy of crypto ideals but it would have never crossed my mind that they should actually be paying lackeys to fud a coin that they know its better than theirs in order not to lose their fucking money that the cereal salesmean and his team has gathered and are spending on vacations, public appearances and in a lavish lifestyle in general (you just have to follow them on twitter to verify).

I know they will return talking about cheerleaders, zealots, the premine again, incoherent sentences with no facts (they do so at a specific time each day which strengthens my belief that this is a paid job for them) but I really thank them for revealing the extent that their bosses are willing  to go in order for their coins not to lose value by any competitor.

Keep it up! this coin is going to succeed whether you like it or not

EDIT: I cannot even start to imagine how much they'll stretch their fudding campaign when the new roadmap and the new upcoming features will be announced the following weeks (old map is almost obsolete now almost half the features expected in 2018 are fullfiled and Sumokoin's devs proved beyond any doubt that when they announce a feature they also announce the exact time of its release and they either deliver upon that time or much earlier). They will go nuts

Thank you very much for your post! I was considering long term investment in SUMO which I eventually did during last week madness even if I knew that the grow is not healthy... thus I lost part of my invested money and started to have doubts about SUMO... thanks to you words I'm sure again that I choose a good coin for a long term investment.
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Sumo is not a long-term coin for sure, it is shitcoin! Shitcoins are never long-term.
8 posts and all in this thread, did you really make new account just for this? Pathetic...

Let's see who is pathetic after losing all his money Cheesy

Btw this donation thing what devs are doing for new exchange (they even give "interest") is scam, they are just going to milk you all. This coin is not special. It's just hard to see how you people lose all your money soon.
Germining

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

It all started when we presented the charts proving that Sumokoin is beter than Monero to the public containing real, solid facts.
The same guys, obviously paid lackeys, started posting about the premine and other inconherent jibberish without disproving any of these facts although we ve asked them to several times.

They worsened their game when the coin picked up in value, after devs released the gui wallet icluding ghost addresses which is better than Monero's, anyone can download both and compare. FUD and jibberish and "so called" inside information and cosntant reminders about the premine but still no facts for disproving the fact that the desktop GUI wallet is better than Monero's

The went full mode yesterday when we released the android wallet connecting in ssl nodes a feature that Monero doesnt have. New accounts, the same guy talking jibberish and reminding everyone of the premine, so called inside info that the coin is a scam, so called info that devs are not 4 but one (when actually 2 of them use their real names).

Monero's dev team comprised by cereal - food ex businessman and developers of uncertain skills and ethos as well its community proved to be toxic and unworthy of crypto ideals but it would have never crossed my mind that they should actually be paying lackeys to fud a coin that they know its better than theirs in order not to lose their fucking money that the cereal salesmean and his team has gathered and are spending on vacations, public appearances and in a lavish lifestyle in general (you just have to follow them on twitter to verify).

I know they will return talking about cheerleaders, zealots, the premine again, incoherent sentences with no facts (they do so at a specific time each day which strengthens my belief that this is a paid job for them) but I really thank them for revealing the extent that their bosses are willing  to go in order for their coins not to lose value by any competitor.

Keep it up! this coin is going to succeed whether you like it or not

EDIT: I cannot even start to imagine how much they'll stretch their fudding campaign when the new roadmap and the new upcoming features will be announced the following weeks (old map is almost obsolete now almost half the features expected in 2018 are fullfiled and Sumokoin's devs proved beyond any doubt that when they announce a feature they also announce the exact time of its release and they either deliver upon that time or much earlier). They will go nuts

Thank you very much for your post! I was considering long term investment in SUMO which I eventually did during last week madness even if I knew that the grow is not healthy... thus I lost part of my invested money and started to have doubts about SUMO... thanks to you words I'm sure again that I choose a good coin for a long term investment.

Are you in our telegram chat? If not join us! Don't let the fudders influence your decisions  Wink

Troll perdolete

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Let's see who is pathetic after losing all his money Cheesy

Btw this donation thing what devs are doing for new exchange (they even give "interest") is scam, they are just going to milk you all. This coin is not special. It's just hard to see how you people lose all your money soon.

It's ridiculous to watch the attempts of idiots to impose on the community the opinion that Sumokoin is a scam. Trolls you poorly work out your money. It is necessary to write more convincingly, use solid arguments and facts, and not just pour water. For today, your score 2. Bonuses do not expect, do not deserve.😂
n0se

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Its always a good sign when something is discussed so intense.

This coin is going to be big in 2018. I hope the devs going to announce an updated roadmap very soon.
Alejandur

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

i saw the mining map that this coin will mined much more coins until 2021? is the price too high now ?
The price of one Sumokoin is 5.50$ today (maybe 120$ after this summer with the new exchangers). I have built a mining rig for mining them. I have started too late but I gain 3 Sumokoins per day Grin
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

Does the easy Sumo miner work with AMD GPU's?

Troll perdolete

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Newcomers, just read this!

How about you tell us what you know or throw actual statistics? I mean i keep hearing the same thing about cheerleaders but in the same sense arent you just a fudder on the opposite side of the spectrum? See critism is best constructive but if your not doing it to be constructive then your being deconstruction. So let me ask you this what is your vested interest? Give me statistical data or go cry on whatever forum of the coin you actually like that sumo is competing with about how much worse it is and cheerleader there rather then fud. You act like every other coin is whale proof? Whats stopping a whale from purchasing a huge amount of rigs and mining himself to become another whale on any coin? Higher network dificulty and bigger exchanges. What brings more difficulty and bigger exchanges? higher marketcap. I cant take what you say seriously if you cannot provide empirical data to make the proper assessment.

I'm assuming you're referring to my OP. Perhaps you just don't know how to quote properly in this forum. But whatever, I'll take a stab at it.

What empirical data? That whales do or do not exist and do or do not manipulate markets or is it how many whales are there? It seems you are already sure of yourself so why do you need whatever empirical chit you're asking for from others. Gamble away then. It's your money. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Do your own research for the empirical chit that you're looking for. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything that you are already sure of. This is the only sort of coherent point (barely at that) that I could sorta make out in your single-paragraph post though it still doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, your thoughts are all over the place, jumbled up and disorganized that it's really difficult to figure what you are trying to say.

"em·pir·i·cal
adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

For someone who uses non sequitur im shocked you dont understand the word empirical. I labelled my points by number so im sorry if you have issue understanding basic statements. Im not specifically targeting you but rather the nonsensical things you have to say. If you had a genuine argument id be happy to listen but apparently that isnt the case.

I didn't ask for the meaning of empirical. Online dictionaries are a dime a dozen and very easy to copy and paste when you're in a bind like what you just did. I was asking what specifically the kind/type of empirical chit you're looking for. So which one is it? Please elaborate and state criteria, parameters, variables, etc. Not that I'm willing to give it to you if I do have it, especially if I worked hard and invested a lot of my own time to prepare it. I'm just really curious if you indeed know what specifically you were talking about. Again, what kind/type of empirical data are you referring to?

It seems you're really into statistics. Maybe what you're looking for doesn't exist yet. If you're such a hot statistician, then perhaps you should do this as your project. Perhaps you'll be the first one to come up with it, whatever it is. You can call it "Empirical Data Of Whales In The Wild". But then again, perhaps you just bandied around "empirical" in your post to make it sound sophisticated/intelligent without considering that someone will call you out on it eventually.

Edit: ...and I couldn't care less if you listen to me or not.

Old, kind, fat troll. In your words a lot of sophistry and this is not typical for people with a technical mindset. This is the opinion that you are very far from the crypto currency. You're more like a sofa fool who sits for money and writes all heresy. And your owners are probably greedy merchants if they did not find money for a more worthy troll.
Germining

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

It's a CPU miner. If you want to mine with your GPU you need to use sth else.

Alejandur

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

I am using SG-miner and it works fine.
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Why SUMO keep failing?
Don't understand...
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

I am using SG-miner and it works fine.
Thanks, just building my rig. I'll check SG out, looking forward to getting back into mining. Sold off all my asics a few months ago.

Germining

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Why SUMO keep failing?
Don't understand...

This is just how crypto works ... relax. It will get a decent price again soon.

tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

Can´t wait for the new roadmap. It´s getting interesting because the big holders from the days the token was cheap or easy to mine seems are less everyday (there was someone selling no more than 40.000 sumos, with sumo low volume that affects the price a lot)

Now the tokens are getting more diversified across other investors, probably many go for the shor-mid term cause they prevent a simple x2 when it reaches the prev ATH... but many of them are going for the long term just like i do

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Here is mentioned that only some individual accounts displayed a 26 word mnemonic seed. What exactly?
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: