Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202418 times)
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

I beat you to it.

sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

Well, while I'm here and on a roll, I might as well ask again and hopefully, somebody in the know could answer my question since the cheerleaders (and a jealous ex-significant other) are only good at cheerleading...and nothing else.

Are the watch-only/offline (cold)/offline signing wallet features ever gonna be implemented or not at all? If they are going to be, what's the time frame since there's no mention of it on the road map?

Yes mister it is, along with a total revamp of the GUI wallet.
EDIT: dont ask for an exact date though. Most likely in spring as it was planned in the first place.

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

A cheerleader just confirmed that it's all about them and not about providing usable wallet features that benefit the general token hodlers/users. Based on his statement, if he is not concerned about and don't need these features himself, then we shouldn't be asking for it either. Like I said, selfish.

sumogr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

A cheerleader just confirmed that it's all about them and not about providing usable wallet features that benefit the general token hodlers/users. Based on his statement, if he is not concerned about and don't need these features himself, then we shouldn't have it either. Like I said, selfish.

You've lost me

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

I'm referring to the other one's last post.

Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

You've lost me as well...

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

You've lost me as well...

Well, I guess there are people on here that post rants without thinking and understand what they're ranting about in the first place. I can't help you there.

Troll perdolete

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

Every time I bring up the fact that this wannabe Monero crypto hasn't implemented watch-only/cold/offline signing wallet features which are pretty much standard in wallets of some of the top cryptos including that of Monero's for a very good reason, the cheerleaders get into their usual predictable defensive/attack/insult mode and seem to dislike and reject such very important features. I don't get it. Anybody who hodls tokens and in their right minds would welcome such features and in fact, would insist to have them. Therefore I conclude that these cheerleaders don't know jack chit and are clueless about what these features actually do.

This wannabe crypto pretty much lifted everything from Monero. Might as well lift Monero's official wallet too which already has these features. Why reinvent the wheel? So it can claim that it is different from Monero? I don't get it.

Do you go to this forum for repentance? You are no longer taken seriously, you have outlived yourself. You remind me of the shadow that falls from Sumokoin. Appear only when the sun shines (when the update comes out) and disappears when is sunset (when your negative thoughts are not perceived by the community). Resign yourself to this and live for your pleasure, stop being a laughing stock, your masters simply use you and they will forget about you when your ridiculous arguments finally cease to act on people's opinion. And it will be very soon, your oblivion is near.

No. I "go to this forum" to stay away from depressing posers like you (ya, you heard me; "posers" and not posters)..but here you are. Stay off your prescription "pain" meds before you reply so you don't end up with a spacey and discombobulated post like you just did...or get off Google translate...whatever your case may be. Trying to decipher your post is giving me a headache.

The headache is good. It's better that you have a headache than you will be distracted by your stupid reasoning.

Get off your meds or get off Google translate. Get somebody you know who has better command of English to express your thoughts and post it here so we could understand what you're trying to say to us.

Actually I do not understand what you say. Your English is terrible. And you're still trying to prove something to someone. You so funny 😂
You frequented this forum. Previously, you visited the forum less. Has your master doubled your salary?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Every time I bring up the fact that this wannabe Monero crypto hasn't implemented watch-only/cold/offline signing wallet features which are pretty much standard in wallets of some of the top cryptos including that of Monero's for a very good reason, the cheerleaders get into their usual predictable defensive/attack/insult mode and seem to dislike and reject such very important features. I don't get it. Anybody who hodls tokens and in their right minds would welcome such features and in fact, would insist to have them. Therefore I conclude that these cheerleaders don't know jack chit and are clueless about what these features actually do.

This wannabe crypto pretty much lifted everything from Monero. Might as well lift Monero's official wallet too which already has these features. Why reinvent the wheel? So it can claim that it is different from Monero? I don't get it.

Do you go to this forum for repentance? You are no longer taken seriously, you have outlived yourself. You remind me of the shadow that falls from Sumokoin. Appear only when the sun shines (when the update comes out) and disappears when is sunset (when your negative thoughts are not perceived by the community). Resign yourself to this and live for your pleasure, stop being a laughing stock, your masters simply use you and they will forget about you when your ridiculous arguments finally cease to act on people's opinion. And it will be very soon, your oblivion is near.

No. I "go to this forum" to stay away from depressing posers like you (ya, you heard me; "posers" and not posters)..but here you are. Stay off your prescription "pain" meds before you reply so you don't end up with a spacey and discombobulated post like you just did...or get off Google translate...whatever your case may be. Trying to decipher your post is giving me a headache.

The headache is good. It's better that you have a headache than you will be distracted by your stupid reasoning.

Get off your meds or get off Google translate. Get somebody you know who has better command of English to express your thoughts and post it here so we could understand what you're trying to say to us.

Actually I do not understand what you say. Your English is terrible. And you're still trying to prove something to someone. You so funny 😂

Ahhh, "You so funny"...love you long time, Joe!

I'd give it a rest while you're not that much far behind...if I were you.

sumogr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Who's that? A new account? Are they multiplying?
Edit: Oh its you. For a moment your rank was Newbie

Troll perdolete

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Huh. Finally, this anomaly disappeared. And know visdude I'm always on watch!
CryptoPyrate

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Sumokoin update video. Plus a 10 sumo giveaway.

https://youtu.be/4R-qa2gqYwk
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

Hmmm, two new accounts. My guess is that the usual suspects on here created them cuz they can't risk their rep as cheerleaders. So they created these new accounts so they could talk tough and chit. What happens in the video games you kids play nowadays is a far cry from what's at stake and what really happens in any real-life violent altercation. There is no reset button that allows you to replay it. Take my word for it. I hope you are aware of what's at stake and what the real-life consequences it entails as a result of such a stupid display of machismo online.

Germining

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

lol Visdude... You are our oldest and funniest (paid?) fud. Believe it or not, you gained a decent celebrity status in our community  Cheesy Everytime we post a new roadmap or an update we all think: WWVS (what will visdude say). It's a very nice game. If I could finally convince you to join our telegram chat (as I told you already months ago), you could see yourself.

It seems like you're posts are so entertaining, you made a few of our fellow supporters excited so they decided to join our lovely "chat".

I assure you: those accounts are not made by be or by my 'cheerleader-friend'.

I recommend you to stop threating people again. It is rediculos creates the impression of a very sad and desperate person...

nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

I like the security space so I am definitely interested in Sumo. I have been mining it for a month now with good results and look forward to the future of this project.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

I like the security space so I am definitely interested in Sumo. I have been mining it for a month now with good results and look forward to the future of this project.

And what future of this project are you waiting for? Another fork? Or news from developers? So far, I do not see any special success with the coin.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Germining

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Well... what special success are you waiting for? Do you miss anything on the roadmap? Make suggestions then  Wink

cryptoreporting

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

TO SUMOKOIN DEVELOPERS & COMMUNITY

With high likelihood privacy coins will be included in upcoming regulations, restricting their potential use via different measures and policies (e.g. only exchanges w/o privacy coins allowed in the country, etc).

I believe SUMOKOIN needs to be proactive and commit publicly to measures which ensure its coins are not abused for illicit activities. As I lack technical expertise I cannot suggest what this could look like. Perhaps offering full collaboration to provide information to Authorities from which sources (e.g. numbers of ETH or Bitcoin accounts) the SUMOKOINs were acquired from and how much could be enough to trace back to the origin where there is reasonable suspect of illicit activity. Perhaps 100% privacy within SUMOKOIN network transactions, but transparency if requested towards the outside would be the solution. As said, I lack expertise to suggest something which is acceptable for the SUMOKOIN philosophy, technically possible and politically reassuring.

I do consider having experience and insight into regulatory and policy processes and mindsets, hence I am convinced that you should think about the above and propose collaborative solutions for Authorities / Regulators. Doing so will significantly de-risk your project and create value to the SUMOKOIN Community. Don’t only focus on technically advancing your product, invest energy now to ensure there will be a fruitful environment for it to prosper. Take my advice and act now.

Food for thought.

It would defeat the purpose of cryptos this way. This doesn't make sense.
When authorities will begin blocking exchanges and mining pools web sites access, you will see that what he/she says will began to make a lot of sense to you too and all the believers.

That worked real well with darknet.  It's whack-a-mole, you can't stop it.
Liam_Howlett

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

How to transfer the GUI database of the wallet to another drive?
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

There's always an argument several times each week in this thread, why so many hates and loves here?

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: