Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69472 times)
susutao84

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

Rewards also remain the same for another week, as DeptStore is well stocked to fill them and market prices haven't varied too much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damnguyen2608

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Very good Loaf, very good indeed! Looking forward to some games Cheesy
sakurathuy99

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

I will not succumb to the temptation of sending barbs in hopes of eliciting further embarrassment. You know where to find me if you find yourself again in a state where you can have a cogent conversation.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

Is Loaf still working on the new design and relaunch of CK, things look awfully quiet around here now, all the original mods have left.

Please post some dev updates if there are any, give us some hope Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

Is Loaf still working on the new design and relaunch of CK, things look awfully quiet around here now, all the original mods have left.

Unfortunately, nothing to really report Sad

We had thought getting PJ out so people could actually have the ability to make changes would help, but interest seems to have dried up.

Things may have been different a year or so ago before the ten-bagger movement up in BTC pricing, but with so many new projects out there vying for attention, CK currently is an example of "too little, too late" at this point.

I mean, it's been months now since the XMR depo has even worked for the game Sad It's like no one cares...

We really need to have some elements of game design before coding it up and building the blockchain interfacing aspects. That's a big project, and no one seems to wants to throw time and/or money at it when they've already lost so much at current XMR values to begin with, myself included to a degree.

If someone has a good plan and is willing to do the work, all ears...
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

We had thought getting PJ out so people could actually have the ability to make changes would help, but interest seems to have dried up.

Things may have been different a year or so ago before the ten-bagger movement up in BTC pricing, but with so many new projects out there vying for attention, CK currently is an example of "too little, too late" at this point.

I mean, it's been months now since the XMR depo has even worked for the game Sad It's like no one cares...

We really need to have some elements of game design before coding it up and building the blockchain interfacing aspects. That's a big project, and no one seems to wants to throw time and/or money at it when they've already lost so much at current XMR values to begin with, myself included to a degree.

CK is caught in a classic chicken & egg problem - to generate interest and a sense of community there needs to be some basic version of a game to play, even on a SS, but in order to motivate people to work to establish a basic game we need others to show interest and establish a community again. With all the history that doesn't seem possible, so I guess CK is finally dead!
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Some feedback / ideas:

What is the name / domain of the new game? CK could/should be left as is. We need a new name for a fresh start. New players googling the name should not be directed to these crazy threads with all these problems and losses.

When we know the new name, why not start a new self-moderated thread? These stupid newbie copied senseless comments would be easy to delete then.

I do not know anything about coding or game design but I am interested in for example:

- helping with the landing pages, there are no landing pages on CK. Nobody knows its a game when landing on the index/front page of CK.

- discussing rules of the new game.

I should probably join the slack group Smiley ...
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Unless you make this game similar to minecraft or fortnite you will newer gain public interest. Early investors enjoyed the game for fun and everyone who joined later enjoyed the profitability by trading on the marketplace. This would need a huge investment for a proper game engine and a marketing plan.

We made a business plan with Zech. to make a new version what would've been a proper CK 2.0 Cool, but again it needed a large investment to produce such a great game engine. We decided to dump the idea because of the cost and time consume. If anyone has half a million spare then contact me, i still have a business model and roadmap. Possibility to make a greatest blockchain enhanced game ever  Wink

Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Hello all,

indeed the budget of a ~0.5mil € sounds more realistic for a proper MMO game as ambitious as this (even then it's from the smaller tail end and could definitely use the leverage of an active community) - but I'd still also recommend considering the alternative of having heavily emphasized open-source, community-driven implementation. This approach would fit the crypto-scene like a glove. Sadly, I think many of the most productive programmers that played with CK have lost interest and moved on, but it also appears that new enthusiasm exists out there, waiting to be found.

I'm working in the background as a sidekick hobby thinking of possible mechanics, which I intend to offer for the use of CK or any other entity. So it's not a monetary investment, just an adventure of curiosity. Right now I've been testing out a genetic algorithm driven NPC-behavior based on discrete decisions. We'll see if it'll produce anything feasible in the end... I'll probably offer it in an open GitHub in any case when I got something to showcase, and it'll be in R (though I'm trying to design ideas for the implementation so that they'd be easily generalizable to other languages too - R just happens to be my go-to language).

I'll gladly leave any potential monetarization or tokenization discussions to those more experienced and wiser than me. My only concern is the conflict of interest between game dev and investment, but I guess that's obvious.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

it possible, for example, issue debt tokens b1 & e1 in the database CK, so that they are for several years to trade the problem asset prices. then bold & brave can buy from current lenders for further profits.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

The servers for the depo have always been operated by saddam, is anyone able to contact him? Maybe they just need a reboot.

My only suggestion is to try and keep what community remains active by running a competition, try and use Agora market to create some activity.

Hello all,

indeed the budget of a ~0.5mil € sounds more realistic for a proper MMO game as ambitious as this (even then it's from the smaller tail end and could definitely use the leverage of an active community) - but I'd still also recommend considering the alternative of having heavily emphasized open-source, community-driven implementation. This approach would fit the crypto-scene like a glove. Sadly, I think many of the most productive programmers that played with CK have lost interest and moved on, but it also appears that new enthusiasm exists out there, waiting to be found.

I'm working in the background as a sidekick hobby thinking of possible mechanics, which I intend to offer for the use of CK or any other entity. So it's not a monetary investment, just an adventure of curiosity. Right now I've been testing out a genetic algorithm driven NPC-behavior based on discrete decisions. We'll see if it'll produce anything feasible in the end... I'll probably offer it in an open GitHub in any case when I got something to showcase, and it'll be in R (though I'm trying to design ideas for the implementation so that they'd be easily generalizable to other languages too - R just happens to be my go-to language).

I'll gladly leave any potential monetarization or tokenization discussions to those more experienced and wiser than me. My only concern is the conflict of interest between game dev and investment, but I guess that's obvious.

It's good that you're still here Syksy, one of the original players! I don't think it's likely anyone will ever invest new money into CK with the current situation, probably the best we can hope for is someone gets a stake in M and works towards making that profitable, like a traditional startup where people work for a stake in the company at the beginning when funds are low.

I agree that CK is caught in a chicken egg situation now, if only we could find common agreement on how to resolve the depo mess and debts issue then maybe we could find a way to break the impass. That split the community, and ever since momentum and inspiration totally dried up, especially after Speed disappeared.
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I agree that CK is caught in a chicken egg situation now, if only we could find common agreement on how to resolve the depo mess and debts issue then maybe we could find a way to break the impass. That split the community, and ever since momentum and inspiration totally dried up, especially after Speed disappeared.

This, OR change the name and start a new thread and forget all about the depo mess in the NEW game/thread Smiley
A new game should not be burdened with old shit.

mimota153

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

If you have a large withdrawal ( > 100 XMR), expect that I will also contact you outside of the game channels to confirm.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

This, OR change the name and start a new thread and forget all about the depo mess in the NEW game/thread Smiley
A new game should not be burdened with old shit.

The problem is people who are down on their original CK investment won't easily invest in a new version that's basically the same concept as CK, so without an airdrop and resolution of depo debts there's no community left. The people who made money from CK are long gone and likely never coming back, only the losers are left, plus a few hard core gamers.
mimota166

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

Congratulations on the opening. Someone should update the description of m3 so that it at least doesn't reflect that it's saddams depo
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 12:18:15 AM by CrazyLoaf

Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

I can pass on a question to King Zech if you would like. I doubt he is interested to chat you about this topic.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

So, no updates basically?

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

No updates. In the same way https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com/ gives security exception and 502 bad gateway...
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

No updates. In the same way https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com/ gives security exception and 502 bad gateway...

The depo server has always been operated by saddam afaik , hopefully he'll check this thread and get the depo back up soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: