Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99291 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

Using cash instead of Bitcoin can be pretty nice if there is a time-limit with purchasing a certain item. Bitcoin is just a thing that I use when I like to purchase things that I don’t really need to have in an instant unlike some things that I get. If I want to gamble I try to use Bitcoin more than cash because it’s just easier to send a payment with Bitcoin rather than trying to get my bank involved.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:12:32 PM

Especially useful in places like Venezuela! (Coming soon to a country near you!)

It depends on rarity of Cash that you are using. I think holding USD there is not that bad move.
Cash is untrecable while BTC via node can be tracked who send it and who is connected to internet.
When you have USD in pocket you don't have to connect to network like with BTC to use it.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

I think it is the opposite, mostly, in "underworld", people don't want to know their identity, if you use cash, you can be identified, well, you will be handing that money, eventually you can be caught. With bitcoin and it's pseudo anonymous address, you can send bitcoin without knowing who you are or where did you get that bitcoin. It is an ideal currency for such actions and activities right?

Let us not forget the end-points! Even if you have a pseudo-anonymous address, it is worth nothing if there is a spyware in your system. Successful cybercrime necessitates resources (VPNs, knowledge...etc) and let us be honest, most criminals are simple thugs. I think, it is easier to explain "cash" to someone than BTC. It may change in the future, though...

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

Especially useful in places like Venezuela! (Coming soon to a country near you!)

It depends on rarity of Cash that you are using. I think holding USD there is not that bad move.
Cash is untrecable while BTC via node can be tracked who send it and who is connected to internet.
When you have USD in pocket you don't have to connect to network like with BTC to use it.
In any means I am not finding my cash is better than bitcoins. More particularly I feel unsecured when I am carrying cash whereas I am feeling so relaexed when I do wander with my bitcoin hardware wallet.

Maybe people find cash better with respect to merchants availability for accepting bitcoin payments.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

In any means I am not finding my cash is better than bitcoins. More particularly I feel unsecured when I am carrying cash whereas I am feeling so relaexed when I do wander with my bitcoin hardware wallet.

Maybe people find cash better with respect to merchants availability for accepting bitcoin payments.
Bitcoin is just an alternative money, because even simple paper does not cause inconvenience to users.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

if there is a spyware in your system

The videocamera on the keyboard and the screen is much easier.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:25:38 PM

With 1000% inflation in Venezuela, I don't think they care about transaction fees. They have other problems to deal with.
That's an understatement. They have to care about basically everything needed to live right now and there is next to no wealth building potential for them since their country is failing to get necessities of life to them.
At this point the rioting is justified because the Venezuelan government is failing to perform its function and it will rapidly experience social decline until the current governor is replaced.

Somebody needs to create some bitcoin based money making business opportunities specifically for those types of situations. If its done correctly Crypto could spread like wildfire.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:05:56 AM

In this case if you are accustomed to making profit online, bitcoin is better than any currency in the world.

Show me, where is this profit in front of other coins.
Of course, because bitcoin is digital then bitcoin will be very profitable online. But the problem is not that. Cash is better because it is more acceptable in the community

AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:19:21 AM

How come? Bitcoin's value is more superior to fiat. So, I'm wondering how did you come up with this question.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

In this case if you are accustomed to making profit online, bitcoin is better than any currency in the world.

I agree with you bitcoin is the most profitable digital currency. But cash is different from bitcoin, it might be the same if you compare it to digital vs cash. Which is the best ?
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

if there is a spyware in your system

The videocamera on the keyboard and the screen is much easier.

on a Hewlett-Packard laptop it would be the Conexant audio driver to blunder gross ways
https://www.modzero.ch/advisories/MZ-17-01-Conexant-Keylogger.txt
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:00:12 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
bitcoin is terrible for ransomware payments... "pay my ransom in funds that can be tracked on a public ledger"
still there are many issues related bitcoin, so for right now cash is better than bitcoin,
if we want use for daily transaction but bitcoin is good place for save values of whealty due to bitcoin's price
will be expensive in the future.

yes that is the previous news about bitcoins, hackers used it to be the ransom money in order for them to gave back all the files they have been corrupted, this is one of the problems regarding to bitcoin, this is a cryptocurrency, therefore this is prone to hackers but we may avoid that by being vigilant in all our access and in all our transactions, hackers can steal cash too but in different way or maybe the same way also, but we may report the case immediately to the bank when it is cash.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

Yeah I know bitcoin is very profitable for you online. But to be honest for now more cash is used because almost all your outside transactions activities. Must use cash
AlexZander25

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

I think people find cash more useful because it is more concrete. It is something they can hold, therefore they find it all the more appealing
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

I think people find cash more useful because it is more concrete. It is something they can hold, therefore they find it all the more appealing

Not only that, money is also the only means for people to exchange, buy and sell in daily life, bitcoin can not do such work.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

Cold hard cash is still in use here in my country (Philippines). It is still in use in buying goods and exchange since bitcoin is not yet popular in here. Not more than 50% of our population have an idea about bitcoin.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Work offline 100% - I agree with this but if you see the future we can use bitcoins as an online and offline so cash fail over there
No fees - If you have your funds in an atm or bank when you withdraw it they charge fees , even though it's less than btc , but fees is surely charged
Micropayments - Cash is perfect choice for micropayments point agreed.
0 confermations time - Agreed
0 exchange risks - Yeah but there are chances if you buy something like a car but the person never sends it to you Tongue Roll Eyes
anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment - Bitcoin is surely not made for anyone and if someone doesn't understand it it is loss for them only
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

In terms of secured measure then Bitcoin is better than Cash, but if you want to compare with Cash with Bitcoin then I have some point to discuss, in terms of availability, acceptability and credibility then I strongly believe that Cash would be better.
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

Yeah cash works better for transactions, bitcoin currently is only good as an asset, its an investment like anything else whereas cash is guaranteed to lose value over time. A better comparison I think would be to compare bitcoin to gold and say which is better.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

In terms of secured measure then Bitcoin is better than Cash, but if you want to compare with Cash with Bitcoin then I have some point to discuss, in terms of availability, acceptability and credibility then I strongly believe that Cash would be better.
Cash is well established and that is why cash is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is just on its starting point where bitcoin is trying to take everybody's attention so it can get a lot of investor and additional volume so bitcoin will be able to be widely accepted as well as cash but overall, cash is still better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: