Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14590 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

I think investing better ethherium that I noticed so far eth prices are stable tend to rise in the future because many communities that always transact using eth

i agree. Eth is better when conpared to etc. Eth vs etc wont be a good match because we all know that eth will always win the battle. maybe btc vs eth is a better comparison and i would say btc is still the winner. overall eth and etc are both good and must have for every users who like to invest and trade in altcoins. But of course eth should first be prioritize and must make the most of percent follwed by etc and other potential alts.
razorramon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I would go for eth, eth is way better than  Etc, and eth are one of the good coins now

First Decentralized token in the philippines                                                                                Community-driven crypto ecosystem♕
           PRE-SALE                                                     Bilibit                                                         Intended to help People ☮
     is now LIVE at Bilibit.io                                                                                                      [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ Telegram]
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

if you are risk averse, eth https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
else etc gives you more coins and has more room to appreciate https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum-classic
i like and hold boths

sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Ethereum might be safer choice. If you like to gamble on things ETC might get listed on coinbase in the future.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I was waiting a recover and raise up from etc for last 1 year. But i gave out and sold them all. Ethereum is much better now and its price is very cheap. As soon as market recovers ethereum will be the first one that is going to be pumped.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
le_frenchy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Etc is 40x cheaper than eth for the same result ...

I will go for etc personaly.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

it is better you now invest in Ethereum because now Ethereum has decreased therefore you can invest in long-term and by investing you also waiting for the price of Ethereum back stable and can sell it when the price back to recover

rynanosih21

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

I will invest my money in Ethereum.
The reason I choose Ethereum is certainly that Ethereum has a good history of development in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is a stable coin of value.
Ethereum is also a strong coin and able to survive until now although many new coins are now emerging that dominate Cryptocurrency market.
This is why if investing with Ethereum there will be considerable profit.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

There is nobody in ETC's friend. ETH always has higher potential. My preference is ETH.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

More secure if your money invested into the ETH. ETH this is a coin which is widely used by investors so that when you want to do long-term investment is safer. And I'm sure you will definitely get a bigger profit. And if investing in ETC surely would be more difficult if you want to get an advantage.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

For me that ETH has a better prospect. As we all know that Etherum has a huge market share, this is all thanks to the use of the Etherum platform by many ICO projects. It has also created an increasing level of confidence so that Etherum is predicted to be one of the coins that will shine in the future.
merrillolive

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I was waiting a recover and raise up from etc for last 1 year. But i gave out and sold them all. Ethereum is much better now and its price is very cheap. As soon as market recovers ethereum will be the first one that is going to be pumped.
If one understands the Crypto market, just holding the ETH is enough to make a profit, do not pay much attention to other coins, although other coin potential, more coin than ETH, but they We can not trust and analyze them accurately, so holding ETH is the wisest decision for us.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

Hello,

I agree with most of ideas in this thread, investing in ETH is better than ETC, i think if we pay attention to the market, nearly most of altcoins born after the hard fork has not been highly evalueated, and ETC is also the case, it can not be able to surpass ETH because most of investors still choose to believe in ETH rather than a new altcoin, the community of ETH users is too big that ETC can not defeat ETH even in the future.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I would choose ETH. 75% of the money I would spend on the purchase of this coin. 15-20% say to the neo. The remainder of the coin that is just entering the market
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

I will suggest you invest in ethereum as it is the second best coin in crypto and it has a lot of potentials that qualifies it to be a good coin. Investing in ethereum is safer and it is stable, it blockchain is used by many companies and project to for their transactions with participants.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Ethereum Classic is good choice for diversification (but not more than 10% of your total investments). I heard that first DEX on ETC will be launched soon  Smiley
peter2928

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I think you should buy both. 2. In the crypto market no one knows anything. We only choose the right or the wrong   Grin Grin Grin Grin
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Eth would be a be a good choice if you hodl it for a few months, since nowadays eth have a promising result . While etc is a nice coin for hodling on a long term. Even though it cannot surpass eth but you can expect profits in the long run.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

I always prefer investing in ethereum a coin that has more users in the community. Price were down but it can go back to reach all time high. Even these days it is not yet in ath I believe it can surpass the downtrend. So ethereum the best for me than Etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: