Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14590 times)
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:53:26 AM

I just choose Ethereum or ETH because their price was still remain to raised up. I believe that this coin were continues raising up in the future. I was hoping that this coins was followed the bitcoin price.

Yap me too. And during the past week i could have thought it was just a pump but damn it is constantly increasing even with just few amounts in a day. I guess there are really many investors in eth especially with the plan of Russia to support blockchain. Because from what i see, it surpassed btc in some aspects and there will come a time where probably it could reach 5k in just 2 months.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

Expanse COIN https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
Full copy of ETH
complete same thing but with lower price

ETH and ETC Both is SCAM, read link in my signature

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

ETH already rose too much, and there will be sell pressure because of the ICO's, also if some of them get scammy people might panic and dump.
Since there are no ETC ICO's that I know about, I think ETC is most likely to not go down and maybe rise.

Of course long term(years) things may be different

favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

ETH already rose too much, and there will be sell pressure because of the ICO's, also if some of them get scammy people might panic and dump.
Since there are no ETC ICO's that I know about, I think ETC is most likely to not go down and maybe rise.

Its true that ETH already rose a lot and possibly that is too much but for me the bigger question is what is the value of ETH and ETC based on? I think ETH has benefited from a lot of ICO's but I don't see anything that would have given ETC any value. This is why I think ETH may fall again yes but I think ETC is much more likely to do so and more than ETH.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:45:34 AM

Its true that ETH already rose a lot and possibly that is too much but for me the bigger question is what is the value of ETH and ETC based on? I think ETH has benefited from a lot of ICO's but I don't see anything that would have given ETC any value. This is why I think ETH may fall again yes but I think ETC is much more likely to do so and more than ETH.

that is exactly the difference between these two coins!

ETH price has gone up with ICOs and will get dumped with ICOs too, when they started to cash out their ICo money and sell ETH it will create a massive sell pressure on the market and crash the price.

ETC on the other hand has gone up without any of these. it is simply a pump and the dump already happened and now it is becoming more stable. we may however see ETC drop when ETH starts getting dumped but i don't think it will be as big.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

I do not thing ETH is the right place to invest right now and that is the case with ETC as both the price is having a good rally,i think there are other promising coins and you could focus your time on other currencies rather than investing when the coin is at a all time high.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

ETC seems  undervalued compared to ETH. Just needs some ICOs on ETC platform to
create more value and demand. Price is still low so good to hold long-term.
xbiv2

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

ETC seems  undervalued compared to ETH. Just needs some ICOs on ETC platform to
create more value and demand. Price is still low so good to hold long-term.
Implies ETC not scam, lol

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

ETC is better choice, ETH is already very gone very high, and this must ends with correction anytime now. ETC as original should be major coin, i just don't understand investors. Yes just need few rounds of ICO or maybe few Tokens on its platform for major rise.

You can rent this space
xbiv2

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Here is spam of Ponzi investors who want sell hes scam

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

I think investment in ethereum is way more safer than investment in ethereum classic because almost all new ICOs are on ethereum platform and almost none are behind ethereum classic. The growth rates of ETH are also way better than that of ETC apk better returns are expected from ethereum.
dennyd999

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

LTC/ETC is a Chinese FAKE coin. ETC has no development behind it and no real usage.
They try to manipulate market, but LTC/ETC will never hold the price and always will pump and dump hardly.

Invest only in those coins that have real development and usage. are in some national project ,covered by banks and industry.

Blatant lies. Get lost troll.

What is real usage of ETC than? Is it in some projects? What is LTC real usage? Only scam,scam and bla-bla-bla about how undervalued it is  Cheesy Cheesy
JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

Have https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp Expanse COIN, complety same programm code with Ethereum.
Why so different price?
Answer: Expanse still not Ponzi scheme.
But it not mean Expanse good investment.
Same programm code with Ethereum mean same hyperinflation.
Prova123

Activity: 643
Merit: 484

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

I don't like to invest in a coin only for it has a "low" price. So ETC is not in my mind. Or if you like low prices I can make a new coin called s**t at a very low price, 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001. But now, probably, You understand that low is not cheap, or interesting.
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

I vote ETH. It's so dynamic and becoming more and more popular. Look at all the ICOs. They are all asking for ETH contributions. Slowly but steadily, ETH is taking over BTC's role as the base of the whole crypto bio-system.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

I vote ETH. It's so dynamic and becoming more and more popular. Look at all the ICOs. They are all asking for ETH contributions. Slowly but steadily, ETH is taking over BTC's role as the base of the whole crypto bio-system.
Yes ETH is better than ETC, many dapps on ethereum blockchain than ETC
ETC is hacker's coins make investing into ETC is very high risk losing money
due to soon or slow, the hacker can make dump their ETC.
The hacker has about 3.3 Millions of ETC.
xbiv2

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

Have https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp Expanse COIN, complety same programm code with Ethereum.
Why so different price?
Answer: Expanse still not Ponzi scheme.
But it not mean Expanse good investment.
Same programm code with Ethereum mean same hyperinflation.
yes, it is

John Titor

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

Well if you look at price history for both you will see that ETC has general stayed within the range of 5-10% of ETH's market cap, when ETH goes up ETC is never far behind.  On the whole as long as ETH goes up so will ETC, and will see similar gains.

However the ETH difficulty bomb is fast approaching, and as mining winds down the miners will want somewhere else to turn their hashrate, and I think that they will turn to ETC, and then the traders will be close behind.

So ultimately ETC looks to be the clear better investment.  If ETH keeps going up, so will ETC and you get to enjoy the same gains (or at least close to) as the ETH holders.  BUT, if ETH does start to crash and lose market share I can almost guarantee that money will surge from it into ETC.  Of course in my opinion I think that neither of these projects can deliver on their promises so I will not be investing in either, but if you are investing anyway, ETC is the clear winner, and I don't see much downside for the remainder of 2017.

(NOTE: I do not give professional trading advice, DYOR)
Lamamba

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

My vote is for ETH. It is a safe bet.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

ETH for sure. Because the development of ETH is way ahead of ETC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: