Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14590 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had, for example, 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

ETH will surely hit 1000$ before 2018 as my guest,because more and more investors attracting into ETH and developers are active, in There project other hands if you buy and hold etc it can be more potential because it's still cheap and it can go up to 150$ within one or two years based on your budget you can buy more etc coins my suggestion is etc
Yes that's right, it's better Ethereum because Ethereum has a better future than ETC.
I think ETC better than ETH, an altcoin potential and cheap price is very good for buying and hold long-term, ETH now has been pumped and the highest price max is 1000$, but ETC now only ~20$ and can x10 in next time after ETH change PoW to PoS. I will choose ETC for replace ETH Smiley
But to me i think there is more potential in the price of Ethrium. i think the price of Etherium will also boos when bitcoin will become a little bet stable, and therefore i am thinking about invest some of my bitcoin in Etherum also.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

I'll pick ethereum because this altcoin maybe the price will hit $1000 each buy more ethereum and make a pot of profitafter few weeks. Even ETC is good also I think better is ethereum.  But ifbyou undecided buy this two altcoins to make sure .
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

Invest money in ethereum classic is better than ethereum. There are too many people putting their money in ethereum and there is not any crash in the ethereum's price. Moreover, people only stay in ethereum in order to avoid the slow confirmation in Bitcoin. Soon, bitcoin will be fixed and everything will be back to normal. Bitcoin price will go to the moon and Ethereum will go down very very hard
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

I used to think ethereum classic has much potential than ethereum, yet I was wrong as far as I see. Ethereum classic did not go up further, but ethereum's rise was crazy in the crypto market. If you're lookin for next years, long term investment, ethereum is shining.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

When it comes to stability and building community, for me ETH is more safer and better than ETC, and there are more ico's now starting under ethereum compare to ETC.
BlockHazard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:26:26 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had, for example, 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?
If I have 1000$ I will invest 800$ in ETC, because ETC stable and safe, so 200$ i will invest on ETH. Why??? Most investors can’t seem to differentiate Ethereum from Bitcoin when the two Blockchain networks fundamentally oppose each other in many ways. Ethereum’s native token Ether was designed to be used as gas. It isn’t a cryptocurrency or a store of value, unlike other altcoins such as Ethereum Classic that have a fixed supply. Ethereum is based on an inflationary supply to ensure that the network is fueled by Ether, also referred to as gas, within the network. Hence, investors purchasing Ether to utilize it as a currency because it settles much faster than Bitcoin transactions have failed to understand the purpose of Ether. Most investors have purchased Ether due to their overall enthusiasm and optimism toward the network. Very few investors have purchased Ether to participate in ICOs, to use it as a currency or to use it as gas to fuel decentralized applications. this my reason I chose ETC... Grin Grin Grin
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

I just want to select both, because ETC and ETH have a high potential in terms of marketing. However, ETH had more valuable than ETC in the market and their selling price was more expensive.
Wholesaleff

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:30:15 PM

Clearly the adoption of ETH has far out-paced ETC, the rise has been down to the scale of real-world application that is being seen - especially with nearly all upcoming ICO's using the ETH framework.

ETH as a brand is certainly stronger with big MNC's showing that interest. I cant see ETC taking the mantle from ETH without a drastic event that truly comprises ETH.
JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

Expanse COIN https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
Full copy of ETH
complete same thing but with lower price
Ha Ha! Why people so stuped? About $6,000,000,000 investments in Vitalik`s scam!
Now you can safely remove it from your computer.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:48:04 AM

My choice is Eth, or I can divide it to 80/20. (Eth/Etc)

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

As for me, if i have 1000$, I will put 80% of them to buy the ETH, then I will used them to participate in some hot ICO projects if I can buy some. The rest them will be used to buy ETC.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:38:59 AM

I would invest in both but majority of stakes in ETH

JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Here is spam of Ponzi investors who want sell hes scam
Yes, it is.
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:55:44 AM

LTC/ETC is a Chinese FAKE coin. ETC has no development behind it and no real usage.
They try to manipulate market, but LTC/ETC will never hold the price and always will pump and dump hardly.

Invest only in those coins that have real development and usage. are in some national project ,covered by banks and industry.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

LTC/ETC is a Chinese FAKE coin. ETC has no development behind it and no real usage.
They try to manipulate market, but LTC/ETC will never hold the price and always will pump and dump hardly.

Invest only in those coins that have real development and usage. are in some national project ,covered by banks and industry.

Indeed ET / ETC is a coin that often fluctuates so fast, and i think it would be better if this coin is trading.
and not as an investment. Because it seems will often benefit from trading activities with this coin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

I just want to select both, because ETC and ETH have a high potential in terms of marketing. However, ETH had more valuable than ETC in the market and their selling price was more expensive.
Potentials is much bigger moving to etc as the value of this project still undervalued since both project was created by same system just thinking that eth is just supported by old holders and if those holders dumped and move along with etc value will changed up and etc will be more profitable.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:24:06 AM

ETC has smaller marketcap, so big valuations are easier, also consider how many ETH tokens will be sold due to ICO's.

ETC is on rise recently for some reason?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
25hashcoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

Blatant lies. Get lost troll.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:24:40 AM

I just choose Ethereum or ETH because their price was still remain to raised up. I believe that this coin were continues raising up in the future. I was hoping that this coins was followed the bitcoin price.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:51:38 AM

I used to think ethereum classic has much potential than ethereum, yet I was wrong as far as I see. Ethereum classic did not go up further, but ethereum's rise was crazy in the crypto market. If you're lookin for next years, long term investment, ethereum is shining.

Well, all those things could have happened. So we have to have a plan in mind and is very mature. Now that it has, and also the ethereum bitcoin something beneficial, but may in the future bitcoin ethereum and cryptocureency will be replaced by another. Because we live in the world, where everyone will certainly need something new and can give you the best and also different from the other

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: