Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14590 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:34:10 AM

i would say if you want to take a bigger risk with higher return go for ETC. but ask yourself have any project ever used ETC to build their product...none that am aware of? Hence i would rather suggest you wait for ETH to retrace and then buy the dip.

No? How about Microsoft....

https://www.microsoft.com/reallifecode/2017/04/10/stampery-blockchain-add-microsoft-office/
I am more confident to invest in Ethereum than with ETC. because for the development of Ethereum is very good and increasing, even able to be categorized in the development of a very advanced coin. with the potential to be able to make the future of Ethereum highly reliable and invest heavily to make it much more costly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

i would say if you want to take a bigger risk with higher return go for ETC. but ask yourself have any project ever used ETC to build their product...none that am aware of? Hence i would rather suggest you wait for ETH to retrace and then buy the dip.

No? How about Microsoft....

https://www.microsoft.com/reallifecode/2017/04/10/stampery-blockchain-add-microsoft-office/
with Ethereum being the best Akltcoin available today. making Ethereum excellent for long-term investments and making it a valuable coin to improve its development to gain even greater profits in the future. so for that, I recommend investing in Ethereukm from now on so that the price is so expensive in the future.
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

I suggest you buy Ethereum which definitely has good coin quality.
I think Ethereum is a strong coin and is a coin that can survive in any condition.
I think Ethereum is a good coin and can survive up to now at a very high price.
Better to buy Ethereum so you can benefit greatly for long-term investments.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

see the potential that exists naturally invest in better ethereum. not making this up but in fact, the ethereum has better technology than other altcoin and of course, this will be very useful for the future. so the choice of investment in the ethereum is the right choice.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

Throw half in ETC and half in ETH. Then you satisfy and diverse.
Quick and easy way to invest with alts, if you are undecided yet and you feel that coins will have its progress better to have some diversification, if both will move forward then you will gain a lot but if one will dumped you still have the other one to cope up with your loses, unless you fully understand the
project then you can choose between, both project have its own time to rise just need more patient.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

ETC is not a good choice. They have nothing special and also community support is not good for ETC.
I do not understand why they are not shutting down the power for ETC. Still trying to develop but not frequently.

I also suggest you go for ETH and not ETC. ETH looks far better than ETC and this is just because the market demand for ETH has been on the rise since long. Just compare both ETH and ETC and you will come to know about why do people invest so much in ETH. ETH is the second most profitable crypto in the market and has attracted billions of dollars after Bitcoin. That is the market cap.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

I think that I still choose ETH. The performance of ETH during this period is still very good. I still think ETH is safe!
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

I prefer Ethereum (ETH) than ETC. because Etherium is one of the progressive altcoins with Blockchain Etherum breakthroughs.
Blockchain Ethereum allows for smart contracts and Dapps. and all that will affect the value of ether in the future. So, let's invest your money in Ether.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

ETC has cheaper price. And have more possibilities to grow due to his cap. But it's a very stable coin. Only strong FA events can to move price anywhere. I'm ETC holder and I'd like this coin. But for long-long term  Grin
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

For me, i would likely invest to something secure and more safer, and in that case ETH is a good choice. Also it is more cheaper to do a transcation.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

for short term i think ETC as coinbase recently announced they will be adding ETC to its exchange in coming months so there may be a chance to make some good money. And for long term i would say ethereum lets see how the proof of stake plays out in the future as few suggest that miners will switch to ETC .. so if you want to play it safe then split your investment between the two tokens.
Weswayahe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

If i'll choose eth than etc to investment. Because as we know that eth prices always improve even though sometimes down too. But eth's platform many ico projects are using it, so it can be ascertained if it has a good future. From there i prefer eth.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

it is just like bitcoin cash and bitcoin itself the bitcoin cash has a good value but it can overcome the price of bitcoin same thing i can see on the ethreum classic will never overcome the price of eth, today the price is only just 14$
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

it is just like bitcoin cash and bitcoin itself the bitcoin cash has a good value but it can overcome the price of bitcoin same thing i can see on the ethreum classic will never overcome the price of eth, today the price is only just 14$
He knows for sure that the price of ETC will never pass ETH, he wants to invest in one of these two coin and want to know which the coin makes more profit. If the amount of investment is $1000, my opinion should be ETC.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

If I have $1000 to invest in to 2 crypto, I will invest in ethereum more because it is more stable and has more promising potentials than other altcoin, then I will invest the later portion in litecoin or Neo because they are also stable and have good potentials.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

The ethereum classic coin and the ethereum coin are of the same case of bitcoin and bitcoin cash, they both are subsidiaries and complementaries of each other in terms of value and technology but have been invested to target different areas of the mart
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

The ethereum classic coin and the ethereum coin are of the same case of bitcoin and bitcoin cash, they both are subsidiaries and complementaries of each other in terms of value and technology but have been invested to target different areas of the mart

But if we are supposed to look at the better one, then I thing Ethereum is the one. Like bitcoin is far better than bitcoin cash but I am an admirer of Ethereum classic too because it can be trusted with money whereas BCH has failed to gain my trust since its birth. Ethereum has remained the number one altcoin since beginning and returned good profits from time to time.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

I choose ETH to invest, ETC is also a potential coin but considerably more risky than ETH so be patient to buy ETH, now ETH price is under $ 300

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

I choose ETH to invest, ETC is also a potential coin but considerably more risky than ETH so be patient to buy ETH, now ETH price is under $ 300
I also agree with your opinion, ETH is the choice for good investment, we will earn high profits in the future, probably the end of this year. Coin prices will rise sharply
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Hello,

I personally prefer ETH coins. Because eth is the best and most widely used coin. And if you invest doesn't need a lot of money, everyone tends to use the Eth they use. Because with Eth the price goes up and down only for a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: