Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65444 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:09:22 PM

Posts above --> advanced autism

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

I had XPRs but sold it after sometime. I've heard it's centralized.

ripple is actually very decentralized. please explain why it's centralized
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Ripple was made to replace swift for transfer within large banking systems. Ripple Has been trying to replace swift for 5 years.

But Today it is a complete failure and has not replaced swift. I get that crypto is 90% speculation about the future, but I see no sea-change in banking actually using this technology. Seems more likely they will come up something on their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if XRP has another pump in it, but of all coins in the top 10 this is the #1 coin that can be worth ZERO in 5-10 years. Once its game plan is destroyed by whatever else banking decides to use why the hell would anyone own a single xrp.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

Ripple's partnership with American Express today is huge. This will make other credit card and money transfer companies more interested if things play out well. Ripple has a lot of potential as an investment although I do not view it as a true cryptocurrency.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Ripple was made to replace swift for transfer within large banking systems. Ripple Has been trying to replace swift for 5 years.

But Today it is a complete failure and has not replaced swift. I get that crypto is 90% speculation about the future, but I see no sea-change in banking actually using this technology. Seems more likely they will come up something on their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if XRP has another pump in it, but of all coins in the top 10 this is the #1 coin that can be worth ZERO in 5-10 years. Once its game plan is destroyed by whatever else banking decides to use why the hell would anyone own a single xrp.

this is what they all say when they haven't got XRP when they beg for its price to dip to less than 10 cents. when ETH was just $12, everyone was pulling its price down to $6 that they posts pictures of vitalik sniffing solvent. sooner XRP platform will also be used and these posts will all be buried they will still be pulling the price down even when XRP is already $10.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

Ripple investors from the beginning banked on the naivety and/or stupidity that someone will buy XRP at 1000 of percent over actual price.
Ripple investors gets xrp for $0.008 the sells it for $0.2.

Banks build there own competing Database Project Ubin (Just copied the code ) and or project jasper. Banks are in the business of charging fees not paying them, or relying on little johnny having a couple of xrp, lol.

At some stage Inflation will catch up with this database operating company (proven not a blockchain technology)
To keep pace with Bitcoin 25 million xrp would need to to be added to circulating supply every day, less the 2 million on average is sold.
Next Month 80% of all Bitcoins will be on the market.

Even if all banks choose to "work with Ripple" a single xrp  worth $ 1 would work just fine.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

^ this guys comments are always useless.
haikton

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

I had XPRs but sold it after sometime. I've heard it's centralized.

It's Distributed!
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

I make good money on XRP . And now the market is in a slump ,who is clever earned him ,even though it manipulation
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:44:01 AM

But I have to admit that XRP has been working with a lot of Banks, which is a huge step forward, so I can't say it's a scam, but I wouldn't invest in XRP.

MemberBerries

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

But I have to admit that XRP has been working with a lot of Banks, which is a huge step forward, so I can't say it's a scam, but I wouldn't invest in XRP.
Its regulated and recognized by most governments and banks worldwide  Wink tell me that about another coin. If ripple fuks things up they cant dissappear!  Unlike all the anonymous shitcoin devs Wink
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

One thing is sure, that Ripple is taking over the crypto market. Whoever has invested in Ripple then they should hold on to those Ripple, because i sense that Ripple will just skyrocket from now on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

Your sentence doesnt make much sense atleast for me but i am not big follower of XRP or ripple because already mined 80% and its not completely decentrelised its more or less than actual equity or bank shares where whales play game I don't like ripple from beginning.
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

Your sentence doesnt make much sense atleast for me but i am not big follower of XRP or ripple because already mined 80% and its not completely decentrelised its more or less than actual equity or bank shares where whales play game I don't like ripple from beginning.

Wow your set of informations is very bad. You dont know nothing about ripple Smiley
 Take 1 hour of your time and research properly after that you will go all in XRP
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:38 AM

People saw Ripple as a centralized platform and freaked out. But what people need to understand is that since it's got tech that some massive firms are using then it has actual legitimacy and it's potential to be one of the greatest IF not the greatest coin is very high!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Come on man, dont make FUD! Ripple isnt a fraud. I dont like ripple because its centralized through ripple labs, but this doenst mean that it is a scam
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

I think Ripple has a good feature, right now I also have some xrp, and I hope that in the future they will show good development like now

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

Ripple (XRP) is not used to suppress the ability of the Central Bank. Because at first, this coin was released as an alternative to SWIFT..Then what about the people who adore Ripple and are very good at predicting prices in the future..Do they not know this?

cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

Looks like your fraud gave me x8 profits since i bought my xrp,hope this is your main lesson for the year.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely

how'd that work out for you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: