Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65448 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

Anyone with eyes can see the blatant fraud.
August 2014 1/5 of total coins became "circulating supply" and price and volume did not move, the only thing moving is the fabricated Marketcap. The number of freely traded xrp is really small as most available are locked up by contractual agreement.

How does the circulating supply become less every now or then, answer by cooking the books as crooks do.
(18 June 2017 "available" 38,290,271,363 XRP)
[/img]

by contrast, 80% of Bitcoins are freely available already not some imaginary 38% which in reality is less than 10%

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

Anyone with eyes can see the blatant fraud.
August 2014 1/5 of total coins became "circulating supply" and price and volume did not move, the only thing moving is the fabricated Marketcap. The number of freely traded xrp is really small as most available are locked up by contractual agreement.

How does the circulating supply become less every now or then, answer by cooking the books as crooks do.
(18 June 2017 "available" 38,290,271,363 XRP)
[/img]

by contrast, 80% of Bitcoins are freely available already not some imaginary 38% which in reality is less than 10%

"rIPPle iS fRauD" "bUt tHeY cAn dO whAteVer tHY wAnT"
Nice try again here from ripple bashers LOL

https://ripple.com/xrp/market-performance/
iamandrebulatov

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

You can always find at least one person to say every coin made is a scam, bullshit etc.  Obliviously the market does not think ripple is a scam.

Yeah the market invested many billions in Bernie Madoffs funds, too, thinking they are not a scam...market isn't always right. Wink

What scam is ripple perpetrating? AFAIK, they are creating a settlement layer for banks to replace the outdated SWIFT system--they're not pretending to be Bitcoin 2.0. You can dislike that their technology caters to bankers, but that doesn't discredit their method, only their objective.

Wrong.. the ICO / Premine and centralization and countless other bullshit stunts proves it.

What in the fuck is there to like about it ?

You've all been warned.. they have a history of shenanigans just like ETH and Monero.
Wanna play dumb ? go for it..

Spoetnik I love your posts! You crack me up. But is there anything out there that you like?

This is about Ripple so i don't want to get into it really.
I have been answering that same question endlessly for years.
I also have been posting WHY all along.. apparently to deaf ears.

What i like is being realistic.. and some honesty.
The guy who commented after you is a moron i have dealt with for years.
Who keeps claiming he has me on ignore..

Get this.. i don't like Dash or give two fucking shits about it or have every had any at all.
And what did he just say ?
He's a Monero shill-tard.. IDIOT !

What do i like? well, i will elaborate a little simply because i think the underlying reasoning can be applied to this topic (why i "hate" Ripple)

For starters i like everyone else here showed up and embraced Crypto-Idealogy.
Something all the retards showing up in 2014 for Doge coin ROI's and everyone since has no clue about.

Then when it comes to specifics i look at issues with coins trying to be realistic.
I like Monero and the fact it's not that bad of a concept and it was mined to start.
Then it breaks down with problems from there..
It has been surrounded by frauds bullshiting since day 1 with unrealistic claims.
And the concept is not too bad but i have a problem with the risk it poses to users trusting it
and worse of all the ultimate reality that it can never achieve mass wide spread adoption.
It violates AML law etc and can never go anywhere and never has.

It's about being realistic and honest guys.
Why ?

Because i keep telling you all your moronic scammy ass idiotic retarded ROI's bullshit is not paying the bills.

You sold out for chump change.
Inept little idiots bumping into each other then picking up the change that jingles on the floor on exchangers.. and yeah i want to punch the next noob-tard that says "Exchanger"
The word is Exchange fucking noobs !
They don't call it the New York Stock Exchanger do they ?

You sound upset.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:42:28 AM

Kinda Wink No reason for all this bad noise imho, ripple is performing quite alright last few months.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

Kinda Wink No reason for all this bad noise imho, ripple is performing quite alright last few months.

i think in one year will be a different story, being a XRP bag holder is not easy task  Smiley
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities
I was interested in big news about ripple that cooperate with banking industries. I think ripple will have good future. In fact, for crypto traders, the unlimited supply of ripple isn't interesting. We will not got profit from holding ripple. I bought few ripple few months ago, and wait the price to increase, nothing I got from holding ripple, then I sold out all my ripple, I prefer BTC and ETH. Ripple isn't for me as crypto trader. There are better coins and tokens than ripple.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

The switch from banks to crypto only won't happen in one night and won't happen by having banks hold a grudge on crypto and vice versa. Crypto must work together with the banks and governments in order to make a sweet transition from our real money to crypto
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

Ripple is not a complete fraud. That is something the majority here will most probably agree with. The project is still functioning. However, the price of XRP is not really climbing well. That is primarily the reason why some supporters of Ripple have probably pulled out their XRPs. I have also been incurring losses as well but I am still behind this coin.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

I think XRP could reach $10 because the demand for it could be much higher than where Bitcoin is now when it becomes the main means of transferring large amounts of money. Also XRP gets burned during the process so it becomes more scarce as time goes on. Both the increased demand and the growing scarcity will both move the price up. That's not taking into account the demand by speculators. I think XRP has great promise.
zaky85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

what's with the ripple, he keeps jumping down. but I still hope the ripple price will return to normal. but i do not know when it happened
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

4 things most people don’t realize about Ripple/XRP:

1. The founders and core developers are huge fans of Bitcoin and always made it clear they are not competing against it. Their goal is to utilize the technology for business solutions. have you ever invested in an ICO or an ICO based token? Pretty much all of them are legally registered companies. If they ever shut down then their ERC20 tokens will become orphaned and useless. People hate Ripple because it was the first of it’s kind to “hate”.

2. Ripple the company and XRP the currency are two separate things. None of the banks need to use the XRP token to implement Ripple’s solutions. In fact, if you transfer XRP to your personal wallet you also own the private key. Ripple recently announced that they are working to improve decentralization of XRP and will burn exessive coins to create a limited supply. See latest news.

3. Ripple’s success means more awareness which will bring decentralized cryptocurrencies even closer to mainstream adoption.

4. XRP has one of fastest transactions. Have you ever sent XRP from/to an exchange or personal wallet? It is so fast that you would swear it arrived before you even hit the send button.
MemberBerries

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

4 things most people don’t realize about Ripple/XRP:

1. The founders and core developers are huge fans of Bitcoin and always made it clear they are not competing against it. Their goal is to utilize the technology for business solutions. have you ever invested in an ICO or an ICO based token? Pretty much all of them are legally registered companies. If they ever shut down then their ERC20 tokens will become orphaned and useless. People hate Ripple because it was the first of it’s kind to “hate”.

2. Ripple the company and XRP the currency are two separate things. None of the banks need to use the XRP token to implement Ripple’s solutions. In fact, if you transfer XRP to your personal wallet you also own the private key. Ripple recently announced that they are working to improve decentralization of XRP and will burn exessive coins to create a limited supply. See latest news.

3. Ripple’s success means more awareness which will bring decentralized cryptocurrencies even closer to mainstream adoption.

4. XRP has one of fastest transactions. Have you ever sent XRP from/to an exchange or personal wallet? It is so fast that you would swear it arrived before you even hit the send button.

Truth has been spoken Smiley
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

The ripple coin is quite workable and reliable. It is always in the top five by capitalization. It was created to service the banking system and will have a constant demand, as it provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world. It no longer depends directly on the company that created this coin, therefore such statements are in any case a fallacy.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

Ripple is a good cryptocurrency. I do not see anything wrong with it. I suspect that XPR is cursed by those ones, who sold their alts before they started to grow.
Or probably they were not successful in mining.
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

indeed, ripple is not a safe investment
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

What an interesting thread.  The original post is pretty nonsensical, but afterwards the posts that go into specific failings of the company are more worthwhile.  Of course, it is always important to realize that information on a forum website can be pretty unreliable.

I was a person who bought a bunch of XRP when I first got into crypto.  I will admit it here, I bought it cause a youtube video promoted it.
Needless to say, I have learned my lesson the hard way.

But the main reason I sold them all off and decided not to deal with it anymore was when I actually did my own research.
I didn't go as far into trying to find scam warnings or scandals, but I quickly realized that there is a big difference between the company and the actual token itself.
I really disliked that it was basically a centralized solution for banks, which basically goes entirely against Satoshi Nakamoto's vision.
The last thing I want to do is support a way for banks to become more centralized.
Also, there is basically no use for the token itself.
There is no reason for it to appreciate in value, it is there mainly to act as back up funds for the company.

So I sold them all and haven't regretted it one bit.

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:12:02 PM by DuaLipa

Ripple is a good cryptocurrency. I do not see anything wrong with it. I suspect that XPR is cursed by those ones, who sold their alts before they started to grow.
Or probably they were not successful in mining.

Ripple is a good currency, but it's centralized 100% and this is bad. This opposes the motto of the cryptocurrency community. If one centralized, then we don't need it. I can't understand the people who invested in ripple thing. The supply is also unknown, they can issue lots of ripple instantly with a decission.
MemberBerries

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:47 PM

Tell me what your shitcoins are doing for the integration into society and banks and governments?

Ripple recently gathered over two dozen central banks from around the world to explore how new technologies enable the next generation of payments.

The Central Bank Summit on Blockchain, hosted at Carnegie Hall in New York City, gathered central banks’ senior leadership, payment strategy leads and oversight staff for a focused discussion on blockchain.(meanwhile at btc-who is the real btc) lol

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-hosts-worlds-central-banks-to-explore-next-generation-of-payments/

"rIpPlE iS bAd mKaY" you guys need to gather more and better informations.
Do your homework. Dont try to be the bigger autist
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

In November 2013, XRP II rejected an approximately $32,000.00 transaction
because it doubted the legitimacy of the overseas customer’s source of funds.
XRP II failed to file a suspicious activity report for this transaction; and

On September 30, 2013, XRP II negotiated an approximately $250,000.00
transaction by email for a sale of XRP virtual currency with a third-party
individual.

Do you notice the REJECTED 32 000$ for XRP and 250 000$ ??
If one individual buys 32k and another 250k (the reason Ripple got fined by FINCEN) and they decline the transaction, because the customer didn`t supply  “know your customer” (“KYC”) .
It's probably bankers trying to persuade the normal guys to invest that in that coin. There is not many people that want to hype that coin.

OG member.
Brian Ray
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

I had XPRs but sold it after sometime. I've heard it's centralized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: