Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65444 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:27:45 AM

OP you copied this from JoJoF guy on Reddit. What you probably don't know is that the dude finally invested. I bet you invested too lol. Your plan to buy cheap failed miserably lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:02:11 PM

silly

XRP will be the underpinning asset and a great future...

But, To be fair, BTC is a great store of value, I just hope it burns all that electricity for a better reason rather then fancy pow challenge .. i agree instead of all that electricity mathematics can be used to establish the same trust and ripple does that with its byzantine algorithms.

but i guess people like the heavy pow, as if it feels heavy like gold or something... So probably BTC will be like digital gold for value preservation.

Did you see this ? Ripple RCL and XRP can now let Ethereum , Zcash and others to settle fiat from their applications :-)

now that's mind-blowing ! imagine it is going to be the underpinning asset for cryptos and also rails for swift... just brilliant.. .

richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

hope that XRP will do the great job  in the future to prove that it is not a fraud like OP say and you will soon regret cause of not buying xrp

chain_chain

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

I'm sure that XRP will hit 1$ in the near future, but who knows what will happen next...
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

Sure XRP will be good for investors and banks putting money into it now.

But when Ripple hits the mainstream, the average consumer Joe Blow is going to have a lot of questions....namely how this brand new cryptocurrency came about, who controls and how to get it. Since they can't tangibly hold it, or really use it for anything other than financial transactions they probably won't even use it unless they need to send money far away.

I see this as a power move for early investors and central banks. It is a fantastic hedge against Fiat, especially since the banks are buying in.

The technology is being built because Banks exist, and of course, the system is preparing so they don't come crashing down when the time is right. I smell a lot of fishiness with XRP, but there's so much investment money in it that the institutions are probably going to win out on this.

SO LONG DECENTRALIZATION -> RIPPLE XRP CAP TO PASS BTC  Cry
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

I smell a dirty rat with Ripple. Banks are worried about crypto, and now Ripple is getting the mother of all pumps. This could be an inside job on banks part. Banks hate crypto, and Ripple is pumping.

MEGA Ripple dump is coming soon, this is going to be ugly..........

k.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
AmarO (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:01:05 AM

I have changed my stance after the recent steps Ripple is taking with XRP, I see it as a good investment.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

I have changed my stance after the recent steps Ripple is taking with XRP, I see it as a good investment.

or maybe you entered a position when price dip to $0.37 yesterday. don't worry traders do understand that characters do change in th name of money. i happens all the time. money controls stupidity.

if someone else wanna switch stance too, we do understand.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

hope that XRP will do the great job  in the future to prove that it is not a fraud like OP say and you will soon regret cause of not buying xrp

In other words you missed any and all criticism leveled against XRP and Ripple.
Which is how it works here since day one.. simply play dumb and chant WINNER !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

A lot of people are making threads where they accuse different coins.I dont know the real reason but I believe that they accuse them because they didnt knew hot to do trading.If all the people listen to you the altcoins would be dead!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

A lot of people are making threads where they accuse different coins.I dont know the real reason but I believe that they accuse them because they didnt knew hot to do trading.If all the people listen to you the altcoins would be dead!

Oh ? Really ?

Try reading.. see how that works noob ?

You are quoted above saying you don't know why ?
Then i suggest before posting your comment you scroll up and actually read what other people posted.
See how that works ?

And you will also notice ironically the very last comment i made on this topic was..

So..

Are you trolling or really THAT fucking retarded ?

Endikadija

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

Oh ? Really ?

Try reading.. see how that works noob ?

You are quoted above saying you don't know why ?
Then i suggest before posting your comment you scroll up and actually read what other people posted.
See how that works ?

And you will also notice ironically the very last comment i made on this topic was..

So..

Are you trolling or really THAT fucking retarded ?
If I was retarted like I would have the same negative trust as you. But I believe that you are a 15 years old that dont has other job just to offense people. I think that first you should go to your mother,grow up, and then come here at the forum. And then maybe,I will waste my time with kids like you Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

Nice try but clearly you are the kid here.. i can tell by the way you act.
You are acting stupid.
You failed to read the topic.
Maybe learn to read ?

You said this retarded bullshit..

So first off learn English kid.
Second of all read.
I posted because you claim ".I dont know the real reason"
So i said scroll up Wink
Plenty of people have posted an articulate and well thought out reason for Ripple criticism.
If you are not smart enough to understand what is posted then i advise asking questions..
vs posting silly bullshit.

Don't forget kid.. it would be YOU who is the fucking NOOB here ..not me  Cool
I've been here for years dealing with retarded mush-mouth foreigners posting shill gibberish all along.

The blunt reality is a huge percentage of you all here are in fact fucking retarded.
Many of you barely grasp even the simplest or shortest English comment.
Yet you all seem to have a rather large mouth and love to spout off about your infinite trade wisdom
..the same day you get here.

Maybe act your age ?
Acting like a bloody baby is not going to prove anything.

I get it guys.. random teens from around the planet come here and they want to defend the bags they bought at Poloniex for ROI'z
But.. look at it my point of view.. your type are exhausting with your stupid shill bullshit.

So what ? Show up here.. create account.. go to Poloniex then buy Shitcoins..
Then run here and try your best stab at English with comments "Liek OMG Ripple is teh bestest"
And.. "They just FUD'in mah coin'z" ?

What you think you're the first that did that here ?
Look around son.. there is tons of these clowns.

PS:
I couldn't care less if you all like me or my rating.
I also don't care much about money either.

Endikadija

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

Nice try but clearly you are the kid here.. i can tell by the way you act.
You are acting stupid.
You failed to read the topic.
Maybe learn to read ?

You said this retarded bullshit..

So first off learn English kid.
Second of all read.
I posted because you claim ".I dont know the real reason"
So i said scroll up Wink
Plenty of people have posted an articulate and well thought out reason for Ripple criticism.
If you are not smart enough to understand what is posted then i advise asking questions..
vs posting silly bullshit.

Don't forget kid.. it would be YOU who is the fucking NOOB here ..not me  Cool
I've been here for years dealing with retarded mush-mouth foreigners posting shill gibberish all along.

The blunt reality is a huge percentage of you all here are in fact fucking retarded.
Many of you barely grasp even the simplest or shortest English comment.
Yet you all seem to have a rather large mouth and love to spout off about your infinite trade wisdom
..the same day you get here.

Maybe act your age ?
Acting like a bloody baby is not going to prove anything.

I get it guys.. random teens from around the planet come here and they want to defend the bags they bought at Poloniex for ROI'z
But.. look at it my point of view.. your type are exhausting with your stupid shill bullshit.

So what ? Show up here.. create account.. go to Poloniex then buy Shitcoins..
Then run here and try your best stab at English with comments "Liek OMG Ripple is teh bestest"
And.. "They just FUD'in mah coin'z" ?

What you think you're the first that did that here ?
Look around son.. there is tons of these clowns.

PS:
I couldn't care less if you all like me or my rating.
I also don't care much about money either.
If all were noobs you wouldnt get cought cheating from them.So the fool are you Wink Now close your account and go to school!
Elsada

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

XRP is being deeply down in next days. I can feel it.
I sold out all my coins and I will relax for a while before considering to re-buy it again later.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

XRP is being deeply down in next days. I can feel it.
I sold out all my coins and I will relax for a while before considering to re-buy it again later.

I made nice profits on it's peek phase.I don't really care how good the coin is or what future it beholds for the crypto world but definitely it's hell of a investment for day traders.This is why I like alts.
The price goes down only to climb back up in a full swing.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

I'm sure that XRP will hit 1$ in the near future, but who knows what will happen next...

XRP is no doubt going good and has a great potential.But as the OP mention its a scam and fraud, i wana want to ask from the OP if it is a scam then please show us the proof ?
TheWallStreetCrew

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

You can always find at least one person to say every coin made is a scam, bullshit etc.  Obliviously the market does not think ripple is a scam.

First Venture Capital backed Crypto | GetCLAMS-GCS | https://goo.gl/ER9djG
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:23:10 PM

You can always find at least one person to say every coin made is a scam, bullshit etc.  Obliviously the market does not think ripple is a scam.
Ripple is not a scam, but this has not got recognised as a coin. It is entirely under a centralized network and the price pumping and dumping is done by them periodically without any market tolerance. So this is just a profiting source for the authority and not the users who have invested.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Yeah the market invested many billions in Bernie Madoffs funds, too, thinking they are not a scam...market isn't always right. Wink

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: