Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38718 times)
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

We should go out on a limb else we can't do anything in our life. On the off chance that you think it is a hazard and keep your cash in your record, it won't develop, and that cash is a dead venture. I am not instructing you to put your everything cash in hazard and attempt. I am trying to say how much cash you can bear the cost of that much sum you can go out on a limb and attempt who knows your good fortunes it's multiplied in few days. It's enormous benefit right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

Which we must understand if you want to make double bitcoin is a risk factor, because to get bitcoin the easy way of course can make all the bitcoin lost, the thing we can do is trading with altcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:12 AM

For me I cannot assure that you cannot double your money using bitcoin but you can increase your money using Bitcoin. First way of increasing money with Bitcoin is invest or convert your money into Bitcoin, but invest it when the price is low. Then, withdraw your money when the price of Bitcoin is high. Another way of increasing money with Bitcoin is participating in different campaigns. If you want to have more money increase your rank, then you can participate in different campaigns. That is all my knowledge on how to increase your money using Bitcoin, some people have ways like gambling but I don't prefer using that kind of method in increasing money.
sircookieman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

Which we must understand if you want to make double bitcoin is a risk factor, because to get bitcoin the easy way of course can make all the bitcoin lost, the thing we can do is trading with altcoin.
There is no easy money exist in this world unless you're stealing or robbing from others. It cost you much to earn money even you could lose everything.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

Deposit in Bitsler or Primedice, choose x2 value and one click that will be 0 or double.
you cannot assure to double your btc because bitcoin is very risky you need to study first and research that gambling site or altcoins if that is not a scam,if you want to double your money trade it wisely in btc,because bitcoin today is highly profitable and large increase of exchange currency or keeping it waiting in it's high increase.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

Trading, just simply hodling, mining, gambling as well as investing on networking with btc all possesed the ability not only to doyble your money but even multiply it in lots of folds but then also all of them have the risk, a huge risk which can in some case you can lose half or even big part of the money you decide to put into it so go with any of it if you can tolerate such risk.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
glockdog91

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:01:46 AM

Trading, just simply hodling, mining, gambling as well as investing on networking with btc all possesed the ability not only to doyble your money but even multiply it in lots of folds but then also all of them have the risk, a huge risk which can in some case you can lose half or even big part of the money you decide to put into it so go with any of it if you can tolerate such risk.
I think you should give the OP about the advantages and disadvantage of each way too. To make thing clearly for him.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:55 AM

There is no 36 ways to do this, you use USDT, but this is very dangerous knowing all the suspicious stories behind the USDT

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
beatjunkie

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:49 AM

It's fun to see that OP was just right with his suggestions Smiley
Six long months ...and BTC rocketed away
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

Lol if i do that, it may be pointless.
No, not because your advice is wrong or something, but because i forget things easily.
If i use an adress i never use, then six months or a year later, i may already forget it and even lost the data about it.
I maybe even forget that there's something called bitcoin exist, moreover if i'm super busy with my life.
So i tend to still check and maintain my bitcoin regulary, not just leave it as it is and wait the price to increase, although it's such a nice thing.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
shutupnemo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

It's fun to see that OP was just right with his suggestions Smiley
Six long months ...and BTC rocketed away
Yeah but it's on the moon now . Soon it gonna reach to the Mars . Cheesy
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

This is quite obvious. Using bitcoin's volatility we are able to do this. However, it takes a lot of patience and there are even times that it will take months. For example, if I buy bitcoin at it's lowest price then wait for it's price to hit the ceiling then only that time I can double the expenses I spend in buying bitcoin and earn double.

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

If you want to duble up your money in bitcoin, wait until the value goes down then invest and just hold it for a month or a year for sure your money become duble ul or triple, you can buy bitcoin in many exchanger, goodluck bro.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

If you want to duble up your money in bitcoin, wait until the value goes down then invest and just hold it for a month or a year for sure your money become duble ul or triple, you can buy bitcoin in many exchanger, goodluck bro.
Yes, but if you wanted to have a fast increase in roi you may try some gambling games or trading a cryptocurrency. For now if you bought maybe next year will double up your miney but it takes a lot of time so i suggest to try some ways.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

I have just doubled my money now by riding in NEO I bought at 35usd now the price is 78usd meaning my investment also doubled thank you Lord.

Wink
Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

I am thinking how to duplicate BTC by trading, investing, and joining bounty program with many BTT, twitter and facebook accounts. In the investment we can use altcoin and you can buy it cheaply still cheap.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

Yes, but if you wanted to have a fast increase in roi you may try some gambling games or trading a cryptocurrency. For now if you bought maybe next year will double up your miney but it takes a lot of time so i suggest to try some ways.
I would not recommend you to use gambling. although gambling gives you the possibility to double your money but the risk will be big enough because you will only depend on your luck? it may be that you make a loss.
I myself prefer to trade or invest in bitcoin or altcoin. you can use your skills in analysis to double your money on this investment.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

I am thinking how to duplicate BTC by trading, investing, and joining bounty program with many BTT, twitter and facebook accounts. In the investment we can use altcoin and you can buy it cheaply still cheap.
That means you are a cheater

Quoted for the future reference.

I would not recommend you to use gambling. although gambling gives you the possibility to double your money but the risk will be big enough because you will only depend on your luck? it may be that you make a loss.
I myself prefer to trade or invest in bitcoin or altcoin. you can use your skills in analysis to double your money on this investment.

I heard someone that lost about 50 bitcoin in gambling. Rather than gambling and trade should become a better way. if you are consider gambling as a way to increase or doubled your bitcoin and it's really wrong. gambling just like a game to have fun. Don't take it seriously or that becomes a marijuana for you.
The best answer why don't just hold your bitcoin and sit in front of your computer and then take a look at the coinmarketcap site.
ndcm

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:52 PM

There's a risk in this but I must agree that this have sense. Looking at the charts, bitcoins price will go higher. So holding your bitcoins for months can make your bitcoin double or even triple.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

investments are much less risky for doubling capital than gambling...but there are people who get great pleasure from gambling...and if they are ready for losses, then they can use this method as well
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: