Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38700 times)
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:43:27 AM

If it were so easy then every quantity of money has increased exponentially. This would lead to the collapse of the economy. Don't forget that money is the equivalent of human labour and should increase only according to the benefits created. Otherwise it's just paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

The only think idea that came into my head was only trading. Because in trading if you only know what coin  you are going to buy in,
It will definitely sure that you had a lot of chances to double your bitcoins.

There is also a gambling but it is not advisable because of its high risk to lose your money than earning money in return . In trading you need a good knowledge a a quite good experiences you can make a good income on it. you can also have some lending as other source and other services that requires your skills to double your btc.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sulendra12

Activity: 2800
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

If in my opinion there are many ways to earn money in bitcoin. With the way sooner or later. Both have their respective risks. In larger risk gambling
Don't treat gambling as source income to grow your Bitcoin, all you get just lose and regret if you thinking like that. Just for info, there are much profitable source out there like trading and invest on the merchant/new projects and you can get stake from there. That much better than risk your money with gambling.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Many people are successful just by playing investment. We can choose an easy but profitable investment method, That is by choosing one of the investment sites that have been trusted.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

My strategy in doubling bitcoin i have is only using trading. Because, i think trading is safer. Once in a while i try to gamble, but it becomes very horrible because i am a greedy person.

Trading is one of the better ways and comparatively safe as well. I mean there is certainly risk involved but if you have a good client base then you can easily buy/sell immediately and this will help you to neglect the price movement of bitcoin as you will buy and sell on spot. Another thing is that you can join signature campaign and get some additional source of income and invest some amount in bitcoin . As price rises so will be your profits.

Yeah I think trading is the best method to double your bitcoin, you just need to learn to understand about the market situation, volume, issues, etc. If you are already skilled in trading I think trading will be the best method you can use to multiply even a few times, I can see many people use bitcoin for their main job?
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

I think if you want to double the money using btc .. you just oerlu keep it in your wallet. You just wait. Maybe 1 month to come you will benefit. Without working. But if you want to get more profit you can try trading or mining. You will get a lot of bitcoin.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

If it were so easy then every quantity of money has increased exponentially. This would lead to the collapse of the economy. Don't forget that money is the equivalent of human labour and should increase only according to the benefits created. Otherwise it's just paper.
I agree with you that it is not easy to increase money easily. It obviously demands too much struggle and efforts. But that is not the case with bitcoins. Bitcoins do make money double with little effort. The investor just need to figure out the right time to buy bitcoins; and then just keep them in wallets till the prices pump.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

My strategy in doubling bitcoin i have is only using trading. Because, i think trading is safer. Once in a while i try to gamble, but it becomes very horrible because i am a greedy person.

Trading is one of the better ways and comparatively safe as well. I mean there is certainly risk involved but if you have a good client base then you can easily buy/sell immediately and this will help you to neglect the price movement of bitcoin as you will buy and sell on spot. Another thing is that you can join signature campaign and get some additional source of income and invest some amount in bitcoin . As price rises so will be your profits.

Yeah I think trading is the best method to double your bitcoin, you just need to learn to understand about the market situation, volume, issues, etc. If you are already skilled in trading I think trading will be the best method you can use to multiply even a few times, I can see many people use bitcoin for their main job?

The level of demand and use will only grow, because, we are moving towards a new global economy
Yeah! We are approaching the new era of digital economy. Soon the world will experience cashless societies where the only mode of payments will be digital coins. I hope soon we will come across such societies. Indeed, the intensity of supporting bitcoins and its usage will increase in the coming years.
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:42:04 PM

Good question how to double my money using BTC,when i was working at a btc side then if i get or earn some money then this money i will holding my money and hold it some month or year then i show or take holding money and see that money are double they give me some interest.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Things we can do is by gambling or HYIP, but this is risky our money is lost, there is no easy thing in producing bitcoin, if you want fast of course very big risk.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

Thats true, trading can be said to be safe, because you can just cutlose when the price goes down so as not to lose too much, different when using other doubler method when you lose money of course will run out, unlike trading but make sure you always double the price in the market, so you not lose because you does not update
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

Things we can do is by gambling or HYIP, but this is risky our money is lost, there is no easy thing in producing bitcoin, if you want fast of course very big risk.
Lmao imo don't use and depend on HYIP OR GAMBLING because these two can make your money disappear in a second don't trust any kind of cloud mining to if you really want to double your money make your self busy with trading and other things like investing into alternative coins and focus on what will be the result if you do that you can experience how really double your money.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:26:28 AM

Yeah looks good strategy to me. You posted this topic on may month so have you gotten any pure profits. You must have gotten lots of profit by now as the price of bitcoin was way lot less than current one. Looking at this data I'm really getting what you saying. But one should have that much guts really to hold for that much long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:42:09 AM

Bitcoin Price is Flactuating and all altcoins  cryptocurrencys even you hold your Bitcoins or Other Altcoins there will not doubled your money or your BTC's unless you open it and you are inclined the high price. And you thinks first 180 Days, 6 Months they double. I suggest you to study the bitcoins and the markets trading. i know that HOLDING A LONGTERM is so profitable but think again Bitcoins and other Crypto are flactuating  and you don't know what will happened just only a predictions.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

Bitcoin Price is Flactuating and all altcoins  cryptocurrencys even you hold your Bitcoins or Other Altcoins there will not doubled your money or your BTC's unless you open it and you are inclined the high price. And you thinks first 180 Days, 6 Months they double. I suggest you to study the bitcoins and the markets trading. i know that HOLDING A LONGTERM is so profitable but think again Bitcoins and other Crypto are flactuating  and you don't know what will happened just only a predictions.
Everything is purely of prediction market and there is nothing assured of tomorrow, so act wise and benefit out of the same at the earliest possible. Holding is good and in future nothing worse happens, because when more user engage in using it for different needs the growth happens automatically. Users who cannot have patience risking through trading exchanges is the way to multiply the bitcoins than getting trapped into scam investments.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:11:15 AM

Bitcoin Price is Flactuating and all altcoins  cryptocurrencys even you hold your Bitcoins or Other Altcoins there will not doubled your money or your BTC's unless you open it and you are inclined the high price. And you thinks first 180 Days, 6 Months they double. I suggest you to study the bitcoins and the markets trading. i know that HOLDING A LONGTERM is so profitable but think again Bitcoins and other Crypto are flactuating  and you don't know what will happened just only a predictions.
Everything is purely of prediction market and there is nothing assured of tomorrow, so act wise and benefit out of the same at the earliest possible. Holding is good and in future nothing worse happens, because when more user engage in using it for different needs the growth happens automatically. Users who cannot have patience risking through trading exchanges is the way to multiply the bitcoins than getting trapped into scam investments.
Those who get successful in Btc ,well those I know and read from here, gets doubled or even make their btc more than that through holding and waiting for its pump in btc and for alts greater price when in trading. It will really depends on us we should be smart on making decisions and chooding among alts to hold.
sunsilk

Activity: 2856
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:29:36 AM

Not literally you will double your money with bitcoin.

But if you have the private keys during the fork and you have bitcoins there. From those bitcoins deposited there you can earn the new BCC/BCH.

And by selling that BCC/BCH you will have profit.  Wink

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

Not literally you will double your money with bitcoin.

But if you have the private keys during the fork and you have bitcoins there. From those bitcoins deposited there you can earn the new BCC/BCH.

And by selling that BCC/BCH you will have profit.  Wink
That's a way better for the users to profit once after the splitting. If you can hold with patience then surely you can double your money, because majority of the users just cash out on emergency requirement. Just invest small amount and keep hold of it in a cold storage. Check it back after few years surely the value gets multiplied, if lucky what you've earned will be very big.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

The only think idea that came into my head was only trading. Because in trading if you only know what coin  you are going to buy in,
It will definitely sure that you had a lot of chances to double your bitcoins.

yes you are right in the market of the bitcoin a lot of people are trying trading instead of other process but according to me investing in bitcoin will be a bit risky due to the change in the price but I think it is not so much time to get worry you just need to hold your bitcoin for some time so you will be able to double your bitcoin money because the value and importance of the bitcoin will be highest in the coming days.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

the best double youre money you can use bitcoin to trading
investment in bankrool in gambling site, follow cloud mining(but is very long time can double youre money
Forget about cloud mining that is nothing but a scam, the other two options that you suggest are good ways to make money, you could also try lending , if you do it in the forum you will need to ask for collateral just in case the person you lent does not pay, also you can lend in poloniex as well and that has a very low risk of not getting your money back plus interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: