Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38700 times)
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:44:50 AM

First invest your usd with the bitcoin.Second hodl it.This is easiest strategy to double usd.You can check past of bitcoin charts & understand it clearly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

If you want to double your investments in bitcoins then best choice is to buy it and hold it for next few years and when price hits $10k you can sell your coins and make double profits on your investments and if you want to double your bitcoins then you can invest in altcoins where you will be doubling your bitcoins in long term.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

If you want to double your investments in bitcoins then best choice is to buy it and hold it for next few years and when price hits $10k you can sell your coins and make double profits on your investments and if you want to double your bitcoins then you can invest in altcoins where you will be doubling your bitcoins in long term.

Buy and hold bitcoin is a safe way, but I think it takes time and patience, most users can not wait, I recommend joining ICO or trading to make double bitcoin in a short time, but it is also risky.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:09:36 AM

the best double youre money you can use bitcoin to trading
investment in bankrool in gambling site, follow cloud mining(but is very long time can double youre money
you can double your bitcoin by buying altcoin in cheap or participating in the presence of ICO, you can get bitcoin from altcoin profit when you buy at cheap price.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:18:42 AM

Buy and hold and forget about it for next couple of years and you will double your money in next few years as investing is a risk if you don't have any knowledge of it as even there are many ICOs that turn out to be scam so if you invest in it blindly then you are likely to loose your money so the safest way to double your money is by holding your bitcoins for long term.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

why dont you attempt a buying and selling bot ? that looks to function...
A trading bot can make you money, but in order to operate it you need to know how to trade to begin with, many newbies buy those bots thinking they are going to make some easy money not knowing you need to adjust the bot and if you do not adjust it according to the circumstances of the market you are going to lose money and when that happens they begin to blame the person that made the bot even if that was not his fault.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

A proven theory in the bitcoin world so far is buy the bitcoins and HODL for long. Just look at the recent example when bitcoin was plunged to 3200 dollars couple of months back, now it is at 6000 USD. It is nearly double the amount you could get with the investment in bitcoin. No risk so far.
I know making double the amount with above theory is going to get difficult with each iteration, however if you look at the price appreciation is really good. So even if you are not getting the double the amount on investment, you are bound to get better returns. That too without too much risk.
Trading is risky though if done with proper intelligence could work magic with bitcoin.
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

I like it! It has worked for me, 3 times over.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

buy bitcoin now and see them later !! after a year or more if you are not in a hurry ofcorse bitcoin will reach way up high in value ! like what bitcoin having now !
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

You can double your money in many ways and the best way is to invest in altcoins and good ICO projects and sell it when price goes much higher in future and the other way is gambling where if you are lucky you can double your money even in a single day but its too risky and not recommended and the best and safest way to double your money is by holding your bitcoins for a long term.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

There are many ways for you to double your money by the use of bitcoins. It is good if you will invest your money to the bitcoins because I am sure that it will rise up. The bitcoin is now very profitable.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Buy and hold bitcoin is a safe way, but I think it takes time and patience, most users can not wait, I recommend joining ICO or trading to make double bitcoin in a short time, but it is also risky.
Buy and hold Bitcoin is risky too, mate! You must to know when you start to put your money on anything, even save your money in bank, the risk still alive around you and the worst situation can happen anytime. Therefore, be ready before start to buy Bitcoin or invest into anything.
cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

By trading in exchange market we can grow our bitcoin. But  we need to learn strategy trading so we can't lose our money on trading. We need to more experience about trading to improve our skill don't worry to make mistakes because experience is the best teacher for us.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:43:41 PM

Buy and hold Bitcoin is risky too, mate! You must to know when you start to put your money on anything, even save your money in bank, the risk still alive around you and the worst situation can happen anytime. Therefore, be ready before start to buy Bitcoin or invest into anything.

Saving money in banks doesn't involve any risky as you know that you will surely get some interest at the end of the year but the fact is the interest paid by banks is too low and if you invest the same money in bitcoins and hold it longer then you will definitely get higher profits in compare to what you will receive from the banks.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Oh come on there is absolutely nothing like that. You are unable to double your investment like that. It will develop more than the time period if you concentrate on getting at lowers rates if bitcoin. You can get the fascination that you can get from bitcoin by way of your wallets.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

Oh come on there is absolutely nothing like that. You are unable to double your investment like that. It will develop more than the time period if you concentrate on getting at lowers rates if bitcoin. You can get the fascination that you can get from bitcoin by way of your wallets.

It is possible but it takes a lot of time before it happen. If you know how to trade properly like analyzing everything before investing then the probability is high for you to get 100% profit, Like other say's buy when low then sell when high its a simple concept to follow.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

But there is no guarantee about it,
If you really want to double it why don't you try to do some alt-coin trading,
But I suggest that you should do some research and study it to success in it.
Yes I think the same too. Before interring into another crypto currency you will need much more time to observe and getting information about that. So I think that buying other altcoins use your bitcoin to buy more bitcoin, because it is authentic, secure, reliable and most profitable. If I have more money I will definitely buy more bitcoins because I know the benefits of bitcoin compare to any other currency.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:58:48 AM

One easy way to doubled your money is trading because ive expirience this. I risk my money in trading but i earn lot of profit but if you cant take the risk you go investment buy more bitcoin and wait until the price will go up in the sky.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

Many ways to double your money using bitcoin..try trading you can earn more profit if you know how to handle it..or keep it for investment or save first wait for the time to sell Smiley
Yukyzu

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

the best way to double your money using btc is by investing. you can buy btc in the amount you need when the value is down and you can sell it back when the value is peaked, then you will get a big profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: