Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38713 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

If you want to duble up your money in bitcoin, wait until the value goes down then invest and just hold it for a month or a year for sure your money become duble ul or triple, you can buy bitcoin in many exchanger, goodluck bro.
Yes, but if you wanted to have a fast increase in roi you may try some gambling games or trading a cryptocurrency. For now if you bought maybe next year will double up your miney but it takes a lot of time so i suggest to try some ways.
I would not recommend you to use gambling. although gambling gives you the possibility to double your money but the risk will be big enough because you will only depend on your luck? it may be that you make a loss.
I myself prefer to trade or invest in bitcoin or altcoin. you can use your skills in analysis to double your money on this investment.
investments are much less risky for doubling capital than gambling...but there are people who get great pleasure from gambling...and if they are ready for losses, then they can use this method as well

- I think gambling will never be a wise idea when we want to double our bitcoin, the house will not allow us to make money from it, we will lose all the bitcoin we have, this method will never bring us good results, should not try. The best way I think we should trade bitcoin because we should know the price of bitcoin will tend to increase over time, buy low and sell high continuously, we will earn double very easy and safe, it is important that we need to choose the correct moment, if not, we will need to wait a long time to sell Bitcoin with high prices

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

That is the safest way to double your money, but it could take a while to make money, trading is the fastest way to double up your money, but it's not easy and need time to learn but once you know the way, you can make all the money you want whenever you got time

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

that's a good idea looking forward that i could double my money :, you can also invest in good companies if you want really want to make an income.
It’s very easy to make your money double but for that you must have a complete knowledge about bitcoin because your small mistake can put you in trouble and you can lose your money the best way is to make your money double its only investment buy bitcoin wilt low price and for that you have to check the price of bitcoin everyday and when you come to know that’s its price o high then sell your bitcoins and believe me you can make your money double.
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:04 PM

You want to double bitcoin ? just do active sell and buying bitcoin in good index, you also may wait till the bitcoin value increase. You also may make a job for people. Wink
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Investing or trading is the best that you should do in order to earn more or even double your money. And considering bitocin's market price reaches 20,000K, lots of investors are happy of bitcoin's price hike because they earn enough profit out of it.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

This is what i am doing, well i am from the Philippines and the bitcoin wallet connected in FIAT here is the COINS.PH,
i don't use exchanger to have my bitcoin grow or fiat, all i need to do is to change my bitcoin to FIAT on peak and change it back to bitcoin once  fall by 10-15% it is very useful for me and i have gain more than double in just 3 months
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

I think there are several ways to multiply the money with bitcoin is dengang way of trading, mining or investing. but each way has a certain time period and profit. the point is if we want to multiply the money quickly then we must use the way of trading but it does not generate much profit because the price of bitcoin is not stable in quick time. and if we want to get a lot of profits and abundance then we can do the mining process or invest but it takes a long time to get more profit.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

The simplest way that you can do in order to double your money is by doing bitcoin investment. There is no doubt that bitcoin investment is the most profitable investment in the cryptocurrency world.

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

It's a good idea, maybe not double, maybe three times, or even five times. Look at this year's income is very objective. Yes, our best way is to buy well and forget it. Maybe it's really going to go to the moon. Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

There's a risk in this but I must agree that this have sense. Looking at the charts, bitcoins price will go higher. So holding your bitcoins for months can make your bitcoin double or even triple.
The risk isn't that literally high, it's just a simple means of holding your bitcoin and this has been effective most of the time. But you misunderstood it, holding your bitcoins for months or years will not double bitcoin itself but the value which is fluctuating. For example that you hold 1 bitcoin when it was around $1,000 and if you had kept it until now then that 1 bitcoin is still 1 btc but the value is not $1,000 anymore but it's already $18k++

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

This is no rocket science, just buy bitcoin with your money you wish to double and then leave it in your wallet for a year or two and you will be amazed what you see afterwards. Most of the time i think the investors need patience  and nothing more in order to hold up their bitcoins without panic selling for better days ahead.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

that's a good idea looking forward that i could double my money :, you can also invest in good companies if you want really want to make an income.
You are going to have high profit if you are taking part in campaigns and if you are willing to make your money double and high then just try to be an active part of bitcoin signature campaign and bounty campaigns so it will make you earn high amount of money. Bitcoin is having a lot of other sources for it such as investing today and wait for long time and you will get high profit for investing in bitcoin currency.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

after all your sacrifices you have earn a lot of bitcoin then if you have enough btc then thats the time you can sell it or if you want to buy btc now do it until if the price of btc will be high then sell it now so that your money will be double.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:19 AM

You can trade or mine for instance.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:20 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

well we must learn how to double our money using bitcoin if somebody want to sell their btc then if you have enough money to buy then buy ti and if you know that btc will rise up then thats the time you will sell it and you know that your money will be double by selling it in a right price.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:26:51 AM

I think there are several ways to multiply the money with bitcoin is dengang way of trading, mining or investing. but each way has a certain time period and profit. the point is if we want to multiply the money quickly then we must use the way of trading but it does not generate much profit because the price of bitcoin is not stable in quick time. and if we want to get a lot of profits and abundance then we can do the mining process or invest but it takes a long time to get more profit.
yes, it's nice but good we see our ability first, then we decide where we will start it. Because whatever it is, all there is risk, especially if we do not have expertise in the field.
youssefbachar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:32:26 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

But how?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
Investing! Invest your money here in bitcoin or in ICOs here so that when that particular ICO is successful, the bitcoin you invested in is being doubled or even being tripled because when that campaign  reached their target. Big possibility to have big earnings too.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:48:04 AM

To double you're  the money in the bitcoin.  My strategy is to sell the bitcoin when the price is higher than and invest into the other cryptocurrency or convent into the fiat and use them as business like load business.
It need some sense of the market value to double you money with bitcoin, as you see the rate are fall down buy some bitcoin and hold it for time to raised up the value. Another key skill is to invest the bitcoin in those project you have better idea. Investment make your money double in short time. While market sense can also but it too much time to double your money.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

Are there still any good and trusted  companies around these days? Cause all I see every day is scam. Unless you will just invest into your Bitcoin wallet and leave the money to keep growing as the Bitcoin prices increase, but that might take time and it’s not every time that the price of Bitcoin goes up, sometimes it may take a fall.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: