Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

That's why I am saying. I see it takes time, for whatever reason and not the point now, for the exchange and storj to get them listed. I imagine for delist would take some time too, and might be funny to see if people are willing to leave the old asset behind, unsupported as it is, and only on what value remains. I reckon that old coin would get really rare.

It could get rare yes, but then anyone can setup a token on Counterparty and make 1 coin.

For the token to have value there needs to be something useful behind it.

For the exchanges I think at one point, once the Token contract is released it's up to them to list it when they are ready and when they do they will delist SJCX as there is no point for them to have to mange two tokens for the same thing.

Also I believe exchanges will also have to swap their SJCX to STORJ like anyone else, so if they stick to SJCX they may lose on the momentum the new token may have when listed.

I have a feeling SJCX will be frozen on exchanges at one point and allow users to withdraw. Or there may be a chance they will swap 1:1 on the exchanges themselves but not sure how it will work and if feasible because tokens need to swapped through a web app, send old tokens get new tokens, old tokens get burned.

We can only wait and see.
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?
I was talked about how this is good opportunity only few posts above, and turns up my call was good high was at 70k and current price of 40k is correction, which means it will be back to 50k in no time. Yes it is good project and it will be one of those regrets "why i didn't bought then." few months before.

ETH rising does affect the current coin or the new one more? I see that eth goes up and storj is 7% down (not based on eth yet).
Current coin is based on BTC blockchain, https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SJCX, new one will be on ETH.
All ETH based coins doing extremely well.I forsee eth will be very close to btc in future that will push up all eth based tokens also.

We do have the same perspective when it comes to ETH based altcoin and most of them are successful.We cant say that it may surpass bitcoin but seeing on the potential of ETH,theres still a possibility.
For SJCX i know it would go the same way too. Ill purchase later since the price isnt too high and still affordable.

it seems This coin has a good potential for development and I will join this coin when it's listed on bittrex echange after ICO launching finished.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

When is the token distribution? Its feels like its already been ages.
This is taken from their official blog and what is says about token migration ,that all existing SJCX Counterparty tokens will convert on a 1:1 basis to the new Ethereum based ERC20 token called “STORJ”. The migration will start no later than July 19th and end October 19th,i think it is going to be a long process and a long term investment.

Lol, October, ill most likely be dead of old age by then... this is crypto, I can't think that far ahead... the whole crypto economy could collapse by then.

Just like Decent, Wings, and in the past Ethereum...

I'll write them off, forget about them until launch and realize how much money was just sitting there Wink

Cheers

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because
old token of storj which is storjcoinx,
is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c- have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

The bolded really confused me. I have always used both StorjcoinX and StorJ interchangeably, thought both were thesame. Really confusing stuff
New coin storj which will be token on ETH platform.
Old coin sjcx which can be traded currently on Bittrex will be swapped 1-1 for a new one.

All ETH based coins doing extremely well.I forsee eth will be very close to btc in future that will push up all eth based tokens also.
ETH is not my favorite coin at all but it is favored by market and this is a fact. Everything related to ETH had success already, this showing some new trends, tokens are very popular and easy for trading.

Thanks for this very valuable information
because I was just about to purchase some coins I saw of this but glad I didn't.
Will wait until this has all been sorted out first then put my money into that one instead.
As it might just get delisted then you are on the end holding the bag of worthless coins and no exchange to trade them on. Undecided

The older coin won't disappear completely? I think if the incentive is there, people would migrate to new coin. Did I read news that the old coin would disappear... I think it is possible that the exchange would keep it and not delist it. Interesting.

The old token will be replaced by the new token no point for exchanges to keep it listed.
Exactly what I was thinking. Wink
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

That's why I am saying. I see it takes time, for whatever reason and not the point now, for the exchange and storj to get them listed. I imagine for delist would take some time too, and might be funny to see if people are willing to leave the old asset behind, unsupported as it is, and only on what value remains. I reckon that old coin would get really rare.

It could get rare yes, but then anyone can setup a token on Counterparty and make 1 coin.

For the exchanges I think at one point, once the Token contract is released it's up to them to list it when they are ready and when they do they will delist SJCX as there is no point for them to have to mange two tokens for the same thing.

Also I believe exchanges will also have to swap their SJCX to STORJ like anyone else, so if they stick to SJCX they may lose on the momentum the new token may have when listed.

I have a feeling SJCX will be frozen on exchanges at one point and allow users to withdraw. Or there may be a chance they will swap 1:1 on the exchanges themselves but not sure how it will work and if feasible because tokens need to swapped through a web app, send old tokens get new tokens, old tokens get burned.

Would become same as bitcoin Smiley.
What use does bitcoin have after all... Is just one rare coin.
In this regard, storj does have real use.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Would become same as bitcoin Smiley.
What use does bitcoin have after all... Is just one rare coin.
In this regard, storj does have real use.

I agree with Storj has a real use.

However I also believe Bitcoin is the best store of value, no other coin matches it from that perspective.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:06:56 PM

I watch and will invest to this coin, its clean and interesting roadmap. Good Luck for your nice project.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

I watch and will invest to this coin, its clean and interesting roadmap. Good Luck for your nice project.
I involved myself first as participant of signature camping , and this becomes very interesting to me so i will dedicate one HD to become farmer.
it seems This coin has a good potential for development and I will join this coin when it's listed on bittrex echange after ICO launching finished.
Me too, no matter how good coin looks, i do not like to invest in ico projects. Lots of members here get chances this way to multiply their investment, but i dont like such risks. I will wait for Bittrex then we can talk.
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

this is a scam? ico finish, but dev no update news word  Huh Huh
LOL investor $30M

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

LOL investor $30M

No scam, Storj has a solid team a live product and a huge community.

You need to follow their channels for updates, Bitcointalk is not where they are most active.

https://community.storj.io that's where you want to be if you want updates.
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:12:18 AM

LOL investor $30M

No scam, Storj has a solid team a live product and a huge community.

You need to follow their channels for updates, Bitcointalk is not where they are most active.

https://community.storj.io that's where you want to be if you want updates.

oke thanks info done join in community

WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
xcajun21

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

Actually is less then 30 million, literally half of it is locked in a time manner. The ico started at about 22m AFAIK with presale.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:26:09 PM

Actually is less then 30 million, literally half of it is locked in a time manner. The ico started at about 22m AFAIK with presale.

No.  There was a presale where they earned 15 million.  The other 15 million was part of the public token sale.

None of this money is locked up.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
xcajun21

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

By the time there was an article on coin telegraph, the ico already had about 22 million. How come it was this fast the ico. Any idea.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:54:25 AM

Update on distribution?

I thought 2 weeks was the timeframe...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

By the time there was an article on coin telegraph, the ico already had about 22 million. How come it was this fast the ico. Any idea.
15M already came from presale (as stated above) before the regular tokensale started...

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

Nice seeing SJCX price in Polo going up again. Hope this climb continues even on the weekends till next week. Planning to buy some more if price stays at positive. I see a lot of activities too posted from their telegram bot. 4 weeks to go for tokens to be delivered according to their telegram bot.
xcajun21

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

Yes. It's great lately. They had an AMA on topic. The over all atitudine is positive toward the community and they are well aware of the priorities. They said there will be big announcements and a new UI... along better functionality that ethereum brings.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

There are more than two weeks past.

Where are our STJ tokens? Are they ready for distribution?
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

There are more than two weeks past.

Where are our STJ tokens? Are they ready for distribution?

No answer from the developers, seems like we will to wait till the promised date on 25 June (Within 4 weeks from ICO end date) since the ICO ended on 25 May.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: