Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

Guys hello!!! I need your help. I paid the tokens for 2017-05-24. On the mail came a message about the payment (transaction number b4d3c6c5e003a538d23f4bea6154099a2deb35f1e9dbb3c2b43cd8997f73de8d). It is written that after the completion of the post will come further instructions. ICO is over, but the letters never came. What to do next ?
P.S. From the Russian branch, for English please do not judge strictly  Wink

Distribution is ongoing as far as I know, wait for an announcement for when is complete.

Also paste your token receiving address in etherscan.io and look at the tokens receiving tab to see if your tokens were distributed.
Thank you very much for your help! Created the corresponding token under the instructions on myetherwallet.com and STORJ have reached! Cheesy

Glad to hear. Now HODL on them precious! Wink
Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:34:25 AM

For those who missed out the news:

STORJ Token Audit

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
thecil

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

Another parity wallet user, i do the Watch Wallet on my parity account, but i still cant see any STJ anywhere, is a problem from parity i guess right? we just have to wait?
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:09:30 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 07:33:40 AM by xcajun21

The coin might be locked still on poloniex for some times. I would not be surprised if they forget about it due a technical issue.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

Another parity wallet user, i do the Watch Wallet on my parity account, but i still cant see any STJ anywhere, is a problem from parity i guess right? we just have to wait?

You can use your Parity Keystore in MEW if you need access to your tokens. Easy.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:08:00 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 07:55:17 PM by xcajun21

"SJCX is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the SJCX team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."  - Poloniex

As good as is this exchange, much more of some people want to get away from lately.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

however i installed the client on my server, and tried to allocate some space. so if i obtain some old coin i can then convert them.

the problem is that with 2 tb shared, 3d 7h uptime and 199 peers connected, the space on hard disk is still 0% occupied.

this make me think i will have no coins from the project.

can you help about? there is a way to check in realtime if coins have been produced?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
thecil

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:17:58 AM

You can use your Parity Keystore in MEW if you need access to your tokens. Easy.

im new on this sir, so please help me a little bit, is my first ICO, so, i already done the watch contract wallet they provide, how do i use my keystore? what u mean with MEW? thanks for reply
akhavr

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Any deadlines on SJCX to STORJ conversion?   Part of my SJCX are held hostage by Poloniex,  with no response to the support ticket for almost a month.   It would be very unfortunate to lose them due to Poloniex support #fail.

Thanks for the solid project

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

im new on this sir, so please help me a little bit, is my first ICO, so, i already done the watch contract wallet they provide, how do i use my keystore? what u mean with MEW? thanks for reply

When you are in your Parity wallet, go to Accounts then Export and you will download a .json file.

You can then load that file in myetherwallet.com:

thecil

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:40:51 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:17:12 PM by thecil

When you are in your Parity wallet, go to Accounts then Export and you will download a .json file.

https://i.imgur.com/ZnBDO10.png

I got the idea now, thank you very much sir,  i just want to have my STJ in a save place for long term hold Smiley

UPDATE: my STJ are now visible in my parity wallet, so i assume Parity Devs takes a little more time to include STJ on theyr software. So i can say now Parity is officialy working with STJ
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:58:49 PM

I got the idea now, thank you very much sir,  i just want to have my STJ in a save place for long term hold Smiley

UPDATE: my STJ are now visible in my parity wallet, so i assume Parity Devs takes a little more time to include STJ on theyr software. So i can say now Parity is officialy working with STJ

Glad to hear Parity works now! I have to check mine too Smiley
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

hello, can I already sent my STORJ to poloniex SCJX adress and sell it as SCJX ??
Tidex

Activity: 521
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

Dear Members!

STORJ (Storj Token) market added on Tidex Exchange.

BTC market - https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/STORJ_BTC
Waves market - https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/STORJ_WAVES

https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/880545364259913729

TIDEX ▬▬ CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

hello, can I already sent my STORJ to poloniex SCJX adress and sell it as SCJX ??

No don't do that otherwise you'll lose your tokens. Polo hasn't added STORJ yet, they are different tokens.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:03:27 PM

I seen that the token got listed on the liqui.io. But ain't touching that, big brother poloniex and bittrex have something to say.

The price is far low than ICO price on liqui.io.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:30:55 AM

The devs should have used ETC or Waves, ETH is already congested.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
akhavr

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

Any deadlines on SJCX to STORJ conversion?   Part of my SJCX are held hostage by Poloniex,  with no response to the support ticket for almost a month.   It would be very unfortunate to lose them due to Poloniex support #fail.

So, any deadlines?

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

The devs should have used ETC or Waves, ETH is already congested.

Agree with you. Waves could fit Storj's needs.
They have low fee which is important for Storj. Also as I know they've been working on scalability.

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:39:41 PM

Don't worry... They will make another ico for that too. Smiley

ICO for every new platform  Shocked
Then what, ICO for ICO Shocked Grin

Just kidding. Storj guys' been doing good so far as I understand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: