Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32272 times)
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

The slack group seems more active than here. I wish developers would post updates here too because bitcointalk is a big part of the coin's community.
burner2015

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

The slack group seems more active than here. I wish developers would post updates here too because bitcointalk is a big part of the coin's community.

This will happen. Community Members will help out todo so.  This is just the beginning give it a bit time.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Ppl come to see news here, because they dont know what happened whit the Ammo, but silence here, so many think its another fail coin
Katana24

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

Devs should post some news here, because the price is dropping like a rock. They should not underestimate the power of bitcointalk when comes to investor's decisions.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

.. Honestly speaking, I perceive  a scam, all on the enthusiasm of the guys do not have money ... by the way they are all that may have already been sucked from the Market Cap, well, all promises will not be executed-the ears.  Well done 2 people Dev, you can start another scam. Bastards.
Enobreed

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

LOL after all that much $ that came thru this coin & the site STILL looks like garbage? These Devs obviously don't care and cashed out a long time ago.

This was most likely a scam.
M.minor

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

.. Honestly speaking, I perceive  a scam, all on the enthusiasm of the guys do not have money ... by the way they are all that may have already been sucked from the Market Cap, well, all promises will not be executed-the ears.  Well done 2 people Dev, you can start another scam. Bastards.

If you think this project is a scam then sell all your coins and leave. Easy as that. One weak hand less.
Anybody who believes in the project will hold their coins anyway. The potential is big, we all know that. However, sometimes being patient is very hard for some people...

For all others, The ICO just ended 2 weeks and there is a close connection between the Dev Team and the community which is pretty good. There are even are community developments ongoing that underline the dedication to the project.

Everyone, please feel free to join our AMMO Slack. Here is the auto invite link: https://ammorewards1.herokuapp.com/

Current development is ongoing. A signature campaign is on the way and much more. Stay tuned!

If there are any questions that have not been answered yet then feel free to ask, otherwise have a look at this thread and the slack channel. Much information can be found right away.

Cheers
             Maybe the devs are Russian, I do not believe them ... You do not indicate the proof of the project's work is all hidden, and empty promises ....
westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Any updates on the Minecraft server?
M.minor

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

Any updates on the Minecraft server?
    What Minecraft?, DGB can not cope at least some technology, and this is a complete slag.
Enobreed

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

50 satoshis now...keep in mind we saw nearly 600 satoshis last week.

Get out now before it goes to 1, quote me if I'm wrong. Some people would much rather go broke trying to prove to be "right" -- rather than look at the charts and be realistic.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:42:25 PM

50 satoshis now...keep in mind we saw nearly 600 satoshis last week.

Get out now before it goes to 1, quote me if I'm wrong. Some people would much rather go broke trying to prove to be "right" -- rather than look at the charts and be realistic.

You are wrong on so many levels:

- Most (smart) ICO-investors have traded enough in order to have x times their initial investment back anyway.  'Go broke' is a point we simply can not go to anymore.
- ICO price would be around 10-15 sats.  There aren't a lot of holders that will sell below that price. 
- IF it were pure pump and dump, some coinholders did an excellent job pushing the price up to 500 sats with a buy 'wall' of just a few btc.  What on erath makes you think 1 sat is even reachable...
- (possible) nice FUD to buy back in at low levels.
- I for one hope it goes way lower, so I can buy my initial amount back for a fraction of what I have gained.

btw: this ICO only raised 10btc.  What do you exactly expect in two weeks time?  Even if the dev realises just the slightest achievement, market cap will grow relatively (to the ICO investment) in huge proportions.  You would actually be very stupid not to hold some...  But I think you must have been around for quite some years to realise what can actually happen to ICO's and coins after some years, ESPECIALLY the ones that started small with a good idea. 
Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

Did you consider putting AMMO on cryptopia exchange?

I think Coinexchange is kinda small for this coin, its an great project.

Keep us updated.

Greetings Aragorg

Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

Keep us updated.

Greetings Aragorg

Yeah, they really need to add it to more exchanges. In NovaExchange, you can vote for a coin and in Cryptopia you can pay so that would be a good thing to do as Cryptopia has more people involved

Yes, Cryptopia is growing every day.

And its an trusted exchange with many features.

I like it alot there Smiley

AmmoRewards

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Devs should post some news here, because the price is dropping like a rock. They should not underestimate the power of bitcointalk when comes to investor's decisions.

We are on Slack everyday speaking with our investors, you should be there too if you want to follow our project closely. Some people are saying on CoinExchange trollbox that AMMO Rewards is about to be delisted. This is not true of course. Also, whoever is accusing us clearly don't follow our updates on Slack.
Atubak

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

Keep us updated.

Greetings Aragorg

Yeah, they really need to add it to more exchanges. In NovaExchange, you can vote for a coin and in Cryptopia you can pay so that would be a good thing to do as Cryptopia has more people involved

I think it's best to at least have the new website up and running before expanding on to other exchanges. The landing page right now doesn't really inspire a lot of trust/potential.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:12:38 AM

I see so many coins that "monotonize" gaming or streaming bit they never ever release their game or app just empty promises.
So is this going to actually come out or what ? I really want an online Android game with integration of crypto.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

Staking error : "Status: conflicted, broadcast through 3 nodes"

This has happened in the last few stakes.
The transaction are not going through as confirmed, can the developers check and comment on what might be going wrong?

I have almost 300 coins stuck in this state
M.minor

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

Staking error : "Status: conflicted, broadcast through 3 nodes"

This has happened in the last few stakes.
The transaction are not going through as confirmed, can the developers check and comment on what might be going wrong?

I have almost 300 coins stuck in this state
            These bastards are blocking, ammorewards.slack.com, -The people on the exchange Www.coinexchange.io are asked to remove the crap, (AMMO).  -mobility-
Enobreed

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

Keep us updated.

Greetings Aragorg

I think it's best to at least have the new website up and running before expanding on to other exchanges. The landing page right now doesn't really inspire a lot of trust/potential.

I've been saying this, but nobody wanted to listen. Their website is garbage, it only takes $10 to hire some developer overseas to make it look real presentable, yet they can't figure it out over at Ammo. It's been how long now?
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

We are on Slack everyday speaking with our investors, you should be there too if you want to follow our project closely. Some people are saying on CoinExchange trollbox that AMMO Rewards is about to be delisted. This is not true of course. Also, whoever is accusing us clearly don't follow our updates on Slack.

I have been sitting there for days and never seen anyone with an intent to invest in it, besides several bots that keep on urging people to put a satoshi into it. Nor have I found any reasons why big happenings should be expected in the nearest future. My assumption is that someone behind the canvas is pushing negative publicity to that channel and mostly doing it by sending out message through all these bots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: