Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:57:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32272 times)
wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

I made 20x with AMMO if another token is coming I'm in

Altcoin Expert Trader
Enobreed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

LOL I wonder where all the defenders of Ammocoin are now? I told you guys this was a scam from the start.

Now another ICO, with another coin?  Roll Eyes

I guess I'll join since I'm trying to x20 my money. Let's proceed with the scam Devs, and dump when it gets real nice. Just make sure the price is low & the supply is low too

BUT...this time? spend money on the website design! Make the scam atleast believable
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

LOL I wonder where all the defenders of Ammocoin are now? I told you guys this was a scam from the start.

Now another ICO, with another coin?  Roll Eyes

I guess I'll join since I'm trying to x20 my money. Let's proceed with the scam Devs, and dump when it gets real nice. Just make sure the price is low & the supply is low too

BUT...this time? spend money on the website design! Make the scam atleast believable
lol

Wtf why would they do 2nd ICO, statement NEEDED

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

Lmao 2nd ICO this is hilarious, I swear Cheesy

Still holding 41k AMMO. What should I do?

i'm at roughly the same, i'm just going to keep staking and forget i have them.  Worst case they become worthless, 40k with current price isn't a whole lot.
KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

It looks like several people that got caught holding the bag are very resourceful.  I think everyone is waiting for the weak hands to dump out @ 30 sat so that the coin can return to 400.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

no more icos lol.
show some development on the project

hopefully the website is released soon
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

I don't think that project falls apart. Too many good people are in the community to bag it. 

Time will tell

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Enobreed

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

We're headed to 1 satoshi...everyday this falls further. Don't be delusional. Ride it to 0 i guess...but, you have to think, why would any new investor jump in here? The chart looks horrible, the site is garbage, there's no updates or roadmap, there's no developments, it just looks like 1 pump at the ICO launch, and everyone got out and it's just bleeding to 0 at this point.

Now the creators are speaking of another coin & ICO? Don't be stubborn & overly optimistic. I hate to come back here at 0 and say "I told you guys".

These devs are SOLEY out for money, not longevity. WHY? Because why do they need to work on a project when they made x1000 gains in their first week. Why work harder when that's the most they'll ever see out of this coin (when it featured as new on CoinMarketCap and had a lot of eyes on it)

The fact that they want to start another ICO + coin should be telling this thing is dead, and they've sucked this well dry. Open your eyes, and I was once a supporter if you look to my earlier posts but I got out a while ago.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

Is the second ICO a rumor?  I sure hope so...

Can anyone comment on if the developers have long term goals for this coin or no?  I support coins, even when they are going down the drain, when it has a  good dev team....plz let me know
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

I think there is a new website coming out soon. I admit that the coin right now looks a bit shakey. But, I think there is still hope. There are some community members that are working on games and a website. I am not ready to give up on this coin yet. Hopefully things will turn out well Smiley
luckytimes

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

Can anyone comment on if the developers have long term goals for this coin or no?  I support coins, even when they are going down the drain, when it has a  good dev team....plz let me know

From what I heard, it has been delayed or is not happening anymore. I am not sure though. Maybe some others can answer this question better?
nickmarshal82

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

From what I heard, it has been delayed or is not happening anymore. I am not sure though. Maybe some others can answer this question better?

I'd be curious what the dev himself has to say..
luckytimes

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Is the developer going to post again?
stephen3001

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

I'm out!

After seeing the way the dev conducted himself on Slack, it's just never going to happen guys. We made a mistake on this one. I took my medicine at 52 sats.
Enobreed

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

I'm out too

Dev made his money when he dumped on all of you at .01 --- he made x1000 his gains. See how easy it is to scam & create fake coins w/ fake goals?
Sproutsleftball

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:49:19 AM

Wtf people, be patient. The devs are working, you buy now by 50 satoshi, hold your ammo. It is a new crypto.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

I'm out too

Dev made his money when he dumped on all of you at .01 --- he made x1000 his gains. See how easy it is to scam & create fake coins w/ fake goals?

You clearly have an agenda.  You keep posting every page you're out.  We know already.  Then you lie some more.  It never went to .01.  There never were 1000x gains (max was 40x). This ICO didn't raise a lot of money but it raised a lot of money for some traders.  It's 3 weeks old.  I don't know how hard the dev(s) is(are) working but you can't expect much in 3 weeks time. Lots of suspicious agendas here. 

I still have quite a lot in my wallet, if it ever becomes something: good.  If it doesn't: no big deal (it had a nice pump).  But stop calling this the biggest scam ever because there are ICO's that raised HUGE amounts of BTC without any achievement & higher prices who don't get so much shit on their head.

An update from the dev would be welcome though.

affirstan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

Scam ? Why everyone out ?
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

Well, it is suspicious that there is no one in the team, founder(s) or development group that is taken time to answer here. For every project n Crypto, the ANN page is like your most important PR-channel so if it's subjected to FUD, accusations or just negative talk in general, you should be wanting to clear that out fast wit facts, proof or at least assuring your own community and investors.

It's been what? 3 days since the new ICO/Coin talk has opened and people started freaking out and leaving the project? Not a single word from an official mouth. Thats suspicious and even if it's not a scam, it's a signal that the developers/team isn't really involved (enough) to care.
Proxik

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

Hello fellows!
Here's AMMO-Mirko dev.

Just to inform you that previous donations crowdfunding was misunderstood by most users.
That's why, i just got a breaking news that will help AMMOrewards to became one of the biggest crypto of this year, with community support.

We will run a new ICO with a totally new blockchain called SILVERAMMO, with same rules of previous AMMOrewards ico rules.

That's will help AMMOrewards development, and user will have as investment a new coin called SILVERAMMO, that who knows.....could be a new break out coin as AMMO did.

All 2 blockchain are hosted by us. Same devs, same team.

That's probably the first attempt in cryptoworld ever saw to run 2 chains at same time with 2 different ticker from same devs team.

More details asap.

This is the biggest bullshit i have ever seen....launching another ICO while they havent done anything yet to improve, not even updating the website, which can be done in an hour. I have bought AMMO at 350 sat and I believed in this project, because I think it is a good idea and I like the name...Its a shame the dev are just people who are out for money only....this could have been a great project, even with little effort.

I lost my money (1200 euro) and will accept that, but please stop with the bullshit launching another ICO and deleted the project...This was my first little project to invest in and the last one, I ll stay with the big crypto now like Stratis and Waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: