Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
SuparTipstar

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:02:03 PM

Ok I'll get a little more specific. Can you discuss the token swap process:

Who choose the 3 month hard deadline and why? Was there any pushback internally on making it such a short time period? Seemed odd at the time esp. after 3 quarters of telling people not worry about it and with a new wallet in the works. Why not wait till the new wallet was released to do it?

Guess it was David's decision to keep all the unswapped coins for the wagerr team instead instead of burning them. Let me know if that is incorrect.

Also, how many coins were lost by investors because of the swap? Last estimate I saw was like 15 million.

This is an interesting one. A solution that allowed the back and forth with Waves was possible for mainnet. With that not pursued, the swap had to end at some point. With that in mind I think a year after launch was fairly ok and team message was "swap asap" from day 1 not "dont worry about it".

16m WGR iirc. Decision I would really put down to Adam and Derek. I was vocal about how can you just claim ownership etc but deaf ears.

The real lock out people should ask about is the lock on the website withdrawals when Adam knew Jan release had no chance and chose to not allow those coins to be released so people could not sell, while price crashed due to missed deadline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MahDick

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

Tippy, when did you first know Adam was pulling the strings at Wagerr? Also if Mah is a puppet what would his real position be described as?
SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

Tippy, when did you first know Adam was pulling the strings at Wagerr? Also if Mah is a puppet what would his real position be described as?

Straight away but initially under guise of system architect. David's the front man. Dumbest guy in the room gets convinced to put their name on it. Prob best guy to sell the ICO since the rest attached to previous scam. Don't ever really remember David making a decision, just bringing it back to Adam and doing whatever he said.
MahDick

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:25:23 PM

A few more for you,

What I don’t get is why the elaborate scam? I mean it’s easier to take the money and run two years ago so why the effort of building the chain, wallets, etc. Why bother?

Also an answer to how many devs are attached. Development is so freakin slow it feels like a maybe a couple of kids working on an after school project for giggles.

Were WGR ICO funds used to build slickbet? Will WGR benefit? And if they were how much and are there plans to be a shared interest with ICO investors?

Somebody should write a book.

Thanks Tippy

SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:35:02 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 06:08:02 PM by SuparTipstar

What I don’t get is why the elaborate scam? I mean it’s easier to take the money and run two years ago so why the effort of building the chain, wallets, etc. Why bother?

It's not an elaborate scam if you have many projects and the funds for one of them gains value and you decide you can use them for whatever you want, they are yours after all. Dunno what you call that.

Also an answer to how many devs are attached. Development is so freakin slow it feels like a maybe a couple of kids working on an after school project for giggles.

Mitchell from Ion and they got Boris / tor who is also from the paycoin thing (and did the pivx fork for wgr), back recently. From like April 18 to April 19 there was a proper dev team.

Were WGR ICO funds used to build slickbet? Will WGR benefit? And if they were how much and are there plans to be a shared interest with ICO investors?

Yes. The company will benefit from share of profits. May as well have been a million. No of course will not be shared in any way with ICO investors. The sell is that WGR the company will profit from gains, but company is not sole shareholder and company funds completely in the dark anyway so it's just another way of saying never going to go into wgr blockchain. That's if it even makes money. They are not compliant with MGA as far as I know and it's the finance director of the 3re shell company on the line when it comes to them.
andremd3

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:56:12 PM

Ill ask since I'm sure everybody else is curious "What's the deal with exchanges?(in Jerry Seinfeld voice)"

PS. Somebody got banned for "being annoying" a.k.a. bringing up bitcoin cash in the telegram today. David is closing the telegram to new joiners until the new wallet comes out. I guess the falling price has people worried. Gotta prevent any future FUD, esp. if anymore deadlines are missed. Yup, everything is fine. Lol.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:00:28 AM

Ill ask since I'm sure everybody else is curious "What's the deal with exchanges?(in Jerry Seinfeld voice)"

PS. Somebody got banned for "being annoying" a.k.a. bringing up bitcoin cash in the telegram today. David is closing the telegram to new joiners until the new wallet comes out. I guess the falling price has people worried. Gotta prevent any future FUD, esp. if anymore deadlines are missed. Yup, everything is fine. Lol.

well i dont see legit questions as fud .. there should be 20+ more millions then what hes shown us ... where is the fing money .

It looks a lot like it happend exactly like tipstar said .. he used WGR ICO funds as his personal piggy bank ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:29:48 AM

well i dont see legit questions as fud .. there should be 20+ more millions then what hes shown us ... where is the fing money .

It looks a lot like it happend exactly like tipstar said .. he used WGR ICO funds as his personal piggy bank ..

It's the most logical conclusion...without further info that would/could prove otherwise.

All of us should feel betrayed, they purposefully led the vast majority of us to believe something different...for their own (quite large) financial gain.
andremd3

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

Bro...you just gotta trust David and the "Fund Managers". Good luck with that.
SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:36:29 PM by SuparTipstar

CoinSuper cost $150k is supposed to be gateway to okex. WGR management fucked that up barely got on CoinSuper and Okex and Huobi (the actually possible big exchanges for the project) are dead ends if not blacklisted wgr to best of my knowledge. Exchange connect outright called David a scammer as a result so good luck getting on more.

I mean it's same shit as Ionomy they arguably have easier access to spends and exchange history is a nightmare.

I don't have all the info but I was giving whatever is asked for answers to best of my knowledge while protecting people. I had actually stopped talking about this as I had considered most of investors i respected on telegram to be informed, their decision after that but then David went extra step to aggravate (great management, again) so gloves off as far as I'm concerned and don't care about protecting people.

I mean I dunno if it's allowed on here but I can drop a lot of screenshots that woulda got me instabanned on tele lol.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:50:50 PM

CoinSuper cost $150k is supposed to be gateway to okex. WGR management fucked that up barely got on CoinSuper and Okex and Huobi (the actually possible big exchanges for the project) are dead ends if not blacklisted wgr to best of my knowledge. Exchange connect outright called David a scammer as a result so good luck getting on more.

I mean it's same shit as Ionomy they arguably have easier access to spends and exchange history is a nightmare.

I don't have all the info but I was giving whatever is asked for answers to best of my knowledge while protecting people. I had actually stopped talking about this as I had considered most of investors i respected on telegram to be informed, their decision after that but then David went extra step to aggravate (great management, again) so gloves off as far as I'm concerned and don't care about protecting people.

I mean I dunno if it's allowed on here but I can drop a lot of screenshots that woulda got me instabanned on tele lol.

your rank is to low to post pictures.  that's how they milk the scammers on here make them pay for copper rank to be able to post pictures.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
SuparTipstar

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:50:24 PM by SuparTipstar
Merited by lotuspod (1)

your rank is to low to post pictures.  that's how they milk the scammers on here make them pay for copper rank to be able to post pictures.

Can I link to an image? Like here is a look at the inner workings of the QT betting results process: https://i.imgur.com/8wekmKd.png

To people DM'ing me I can't reply cos of new account restrictions.
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:32:16 AM

your rank is to low to post pictures.  that's how they milk the scammers on here make them pay for copper rank to be able to post pictures.

Can I link to an image? Like here is a look at the inner workings of the QT betting results process:

To people DM'ing me I can't reply cos of new account restrictions.

There ya go, all you need is {img}_____{/img}  (substitute [] for {})

To those who want DM Tippy, let me know and we'll try to work something out.
Edgemaster (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:38:50 AM

Wagerr 3.0 is on public testnet - join the discussion here https://t.me/Wagerrpublictest

The next major update will feature:

Wagerr Lotto

Wagerr has developed a lottery that runs and executes entirely on the blockchain. It’s provably fair which means it works according to publicly established rules. The code and results are transparent for anyone to audit.
Buy a ticket for 100 tWGR and score a chance to win 80% of the pot. The pot grows with every ticket bought.

Be the House
Of course, it wouldn’t be Wagerr if there weren’t a chance to be the House! Two features make Wagerr Lotto unique.

18% burn
The blockchain burns 18% of the tickets. Just think about what that does to the coin supply. The lottery places continuous downward pressure on the total supply. Another great reason to hold WGR.

2% to Masternodes
Masternodes earn 2% of the pot. As if it weren’t enough to collect a percentage of sports betting fees, the lottery adds more ways to win for operating a Masternode.

More events! More markets!

The feeds have been redesigned to allow for more events and markets to be posted. We’ve already seen that the amount of $WGR bet rises proportionally to the number of events and markets available.

Feel the burn
The more betting action, the more fees. The more fees, the more WGR burned — and — the more rewards for Masternodes.

Performance Upgrades

The new Wagerr has a ton of upgrades. You’ll notice immediate improvements:

• Hundreds of simultaneous events
  • Fast loading app
  • User-friendly display

You can now quickly choose from loads of games and easily understand your potential winnings.

Some of the upgrades won’t be obvious to the casual user. The under-the-hood changes made now will make a big difference to Wagerr in the future:

• Faster odds updating will keep Wagerr competitive with prevailing markets.
  • 70% less data stored.
  • Faster sync, smaller footprint.
  • Lays the technical foundation for Head-to-Head Betting and feature-complete Oracles.

Participate in the Wagerr 3.0 Testnet here : https://t.me/Wagerrpublictest

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

New Electron Release is out!

Grab version 1.1.0 with auto-update or download from https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr-electron-app/releases/tag/v1.1.0

This release includes:
  • tournament filter
  • event search
  • improved connectivity for users affected by Connecting to Peers.

Wagerr Burn Report 9/9

Wagerr betting volume doubled! Over 3.3 million WGR bet in one week. This week also set a new record for the most betting events available on Wagerr.

Follow the latest Wagerr news at https://news.wagerr.com/

You can purchase Wagerr from :

image loading...image loading...

Follow our new telegram Announcement channel https://t.me/WagerrAnnouncements

Telegram chat group: https://t.me/wagerrcoin

Technical support and testnet discussion telegram channel : https://t.me/Wagerrpublictest

Twitter  https://twitter.com/wagerrx

Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Wagerr

Facebook https://facebook.com/wagerr

Blockfolio signals can be followed by adding Wagerr to the watchlist

Discord join link https://discord.gg/TQP82Zw

Documentation and Guides https://wagerr.zendesk.com/

Youtube Channel and Video Guides https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCE_6ebw4mDZJM-heLRXLukw/videos

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

Follow our new thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186141

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241]
  Print  

Jump to: