Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

I have high hopes for embermine. Too bad for me I missed the idea airdrop already.
I have high confidence in this project. I will watch this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:35:53 PM

I have high hopes for embermine. Too bad for me I missed the idea airdrop already.
I have high confidence in this project. I will watch this.

The most undervalued project at the moment.
The dev working hard and there is a bright future for embermine.
Extreme high profits are possible!
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:15:09 AM

Very interesting approach by the embermine team. Instead of not developing the project due to the low amount of funds, they have continued. Further, they have decided to add value for the holders of the coins - the people that have supported them. This is great. This is how crypto projects should be. I see that project too often focus on one side - the betterment of the devs. This project has focused on both sides in an interesting way. The team even explains the value that some of the dropped coins provide. For example, TOV will provide "short term utility to ember. The team is focused on satisfying investors for the short-term AND for the long-term. My only complaint is the lack of communication... which I believe is due to the small amount of funds raised. When embermine receives more interest I think we will see way more from the team.

mickp

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

Dev for the grow of the token its very important to add 1 or more exchanges, 1 guy keeping the price low on etherdelta and he makes a lot coins/eth on this way! So dev please add mbrs to more exchanges soon.
I believe in embermine and I think it will be one of my best investments I have made so far.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

Very interesting approach by the embermine team. Instead of not developing the project due to the low amount of funds, they have continued. Further, they have decided to add value for the holders of the coins - the people that have supported them. This is great. This is how crypto projects should be. I see that project too often focus on one side - the betterment of the devs. This project has focused on both sides in an interesting way. The team even explains the value that some of the dropped coins provide. For example, TOV will provide "short term utility to ember. The team is focused on satisfying investors for the short-term AND for the long-term. My only complaint is the lack of communication... which I believe is due to the small amount of funds raised. When embermine receives more interest I think we will see way more from the team.

There is a telegram link, however I'm not able to open the link. Always telegram says 'User not found'.
My friend who is in the group relay updates for me.

Dev for the grow of the token its very important to add 1 or more exchanges, 1 guy keeping the price low on etherdelta and he makes a lot coins/eth on this way! So dev please add mbrs to more exchanges soon.
I believe in embermine and I think it will be one of my best investments I have made so far.

https://twitter.com/Ryanimator/status/897514195016613888

Saw this tweet about embermine.
mickp

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

I see its a message of the owner woow this will raise the price  Grin great news!!
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:39:00 AM

Will they take another snapshot of the chain before distributing DOM or it will be distributed based on the previous snapshot of the chain?

mickp

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

Will they take another snapshot of the chain before distributing DOM or it will be distributed based on the previous snapshot of the chain?

They making New snapshots, so you have to keep your embers or buy new embers before 1 sept!
Important Note: dont keep your MBRS in the etherdelta exchange on 1-sept but in your Eth Wallet.
charles007

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

Please join telegram, dev is on there everyday and the discussions between the community are really second to none in cryptoland. Because of budget they don't have a dedicated social media manager, that's why it seems like there is a lack of communication, but trust me it is the total opposite. You can get telegram on android or ios, or even on your desktop. Once installed just search for @embermine and you'll find the group.

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
mickp

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

Will DOM tokens added to exchanges later? Will there also be a croudsale after 1-sept?
I really like the www.domaintoken.io project!
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:03:35 PM

Just bought some Embers and am looking forward to what will come in the future. As for the dom distribution on September 1st: Will we receive dom automatically if we hold our embers in MEW?
mickp

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

Dev/James drake  can you please describe the sell wall on etherdelta.
So everybody know it's not somebody who selling.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:51:38 AM

Will DOM tokens added to exchanges later? Will there also be a croudsale after 1-sept?
I really like the www.domaintoken.io project!

I think we will be able to trade the DOM tokens on etherdelta for sure. Coz they usually add all the new ETHereum based token over at their exchange.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

I see its a message of the owner woow this will raise the price  Grin great news!!

Can anyone confirm this information, I still have my doubt on Bittrex listing, I way the token was designed is giving me some doubt on Bittrex accepting it on their platform, Yobit and HitBTC is possible
mickp

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:29:49 AM

Can anyone confirm this information, I still have my doubt on Bittrex listing, I way the token was designed is giving me some doubt on Bittrex accepting it on their platform, Yobit and HitBTC is possible

Only James drake or dev can answer this question  Huh
charles007

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

Just bought some Embers and am looking forward to what will come in the future. As for the dom distribution on September 1st: Will we receive dom automatically if we hold our embers in MEW?

Yeah if you have your mbrs on an account you have the private keys for, then you'll receive DOM after the snapshot on 1 Sep.

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
url]
charles007

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

Qoute from James on Telegram regarding the Sell wall:

James Drake, [Aug 17, 2017, 4:42 AM]:
Just to let you know, it is not Embermine or any employee who is selling the 1million tokens at .00024. That is one of the largest stakeholders dropping it. He wanted to let me know that 15% of the total collected will be used to buy the DOTcoins we need for Cryptopia.

Why is he doing this? Qoute about being listed on Cryptopia from James:

James Drake, [Aug 17, 2017, 2:36 AM]:
Okay folks, Cryptopia agrees to host all of our tokens but we still need to pay for the registration fee of 400,000 DOT coins. Getting DOT takes forever unless you want to break the bank, so I would appreciate it if people can snag a few of those at a time, when they can and send them to our Embermine Main DOT wallet, I will repay them in the crypto of their choice at a rate of .000002 BTC/each. I just do not have the time to mess with it and with 6 tokens and marketing to boot, I will need at least three million DOT. At the rate that they sell at now, and keep the price reasonable, it would take forever to accumulate that many tokens and I do not have the time to collect them. So, if you are a Cryptopia user, please collect as many DOT coins as you can and are willing to buy and contact me. I will buy all I can get up to 3 million DOT for .000002 BTC (6 BTC total). This will allow us to register all of our tokens and pay for one month of token spotlight for each coin.

Here is out DOT address on Cryptopia: 14HcejCNcrwwfzNJE8yEzJ5Av9oNnHd1RM

So that explains the sell wall.

url]
mickp

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Qoute from James on Telegram regarding the Sell wall:

James Drake, [Aug 17, 2017, 4:42 AM]:
Just to let you know, it is not Embermine or any employee who is selling the 1million tokens at .00024. That is one of the largest stakeholders dropping it. He wanted to let me know that 15% of the total collected will be used to buy the DOTcoins we need for Cryptopia.

Why is he doing this? Qoute about being listed on Cryptopia from James:

James Drake, [Aug 17, 2017, 2:36 AM]:
Okay folks, Cryptopia agrees to host all of our tokens but we still need to pay for the registration fee of 400,000 DOT coins. Getting DOT takes forever unless you want to break the bank, so I would appreciate it if people can snag a few of those at a time, when they can and send them to our Embermine Main DOT wallet, I will repay them in the crypto of their choice at a rate of .000002 BTC/each. I just do not have the time to mess with it and with 6 tokens and marketing to boot, I will need at least three million DOT. At the rate that they sell at now, and keep the price reasonable, it would take forever to accumulate that many tokens and I do not have the time to collect them. So, if you are a Cryptopia user, please collect as many DOT coins as you can and are willing to buy and contact me. I will buy all I can get up to 3 million DOT for .000002 BTC (6 BTC total). This will allow us to register all of our tokens and pay for one month of token spotlight for each coin.

Here is out DOT address on Cryptopia: 14HcejCNcrwwfzNJE8yEzJ5Av9oNnHd1RM

So that explains the sell wall.

Thanks now we understand I have bought 70600 DOT for Embermine. Please send me p.m to buy back from me thanks.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Did Embers really spike to 1 ETH/Ember last night or was that just an anomaly on Etherdelta?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
charles007

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

Did Embers really spike to 1 ETH/Ember last night or was that just an anomaly on Etherdelta?

Yeah it did. I think someone by mistake bought 1 mbrs for 1 eth!!! Smiley Or they might have just filled in their own order for fun Smiley

url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: