Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

They announced in the official telegram group that there are 2 discord groups which will receive free MBRS tokens.
Which groups are they?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stilkus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Embermine is going to fork the coin in 2 days and here's the announcment

Here are the details of the Embermine SlipStream Event:

On Thursday January 11th at 11am Central Standard Time, a snapshot will be taken of the holders for MBRS, NIO, DOM, TOV, KNOW, and IDEA.

All Embermine holders recorded at that time will be delivered the following tokens after the AURA airdrops have been completed by AuroraDao:

AURA TOKENS: 1 AURA per 1000 MBRS
KAMERA Tokens: 1 KMR per 1000 MBRS

MBRS will also be sent to the following networks at the same time:

To KAMERA Holders: 1 MBRS for every 1000 KMR
To AURA Holders: 1 MBRS for every 1000 AURA

Plus we are dropping 100 MBRS to members of two different trading groups by Friday.

This distribution cannot begin before the AURA tokens have been dropped which is scheduled for next week.

Hope that helps
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Such a great project. Love that they are building a network with other good coins.

Aldaschwede

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

Plus we are dropping 100 MBRS to members of two different trading groups by Friday.

Which groups will receice the 100 mbrs?
EmbermineDiana

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Which groups will receice the 100 mbrs?

Two trading group that contacted James personally. Hope that helps!
gbharlequin

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

While we were going to distribute Kamera tokens to MBRS holders, we have recently parted with that project due to their complete lack of transparency despite intentions to work together down the road on developing video streaming capabilities within the Embermine Platform (not just adult streaming service). We have refunded the KMR tokens as well as the SLIP tokens they purchased to use Slipstream for their distribution. So below is the change in plans, including the token distribution plans for Coinbug (COBU), a market data aggregator + portfolio manager application:

From the Embermine Telegram:

Embermine Updates, [11.01.18 01:35]
[Forwarded from Group Butler]
Snapshot: January 11th, 2018 11:00am CST (17:00 UTC)
➖➖➖
xxxx:COBU - No minimum amount of tokens needed to receive the airdrop

MBRS 1:1
NIO 1:1
TOV 2:1
SLIP 2:1
IDEA 2:1
KNOW 4:1
DOM 100:1

So if you have 100 MBRS you get 100 COBU, if you have 100 KNOW you get 25 COBU
➖➖➖
xxxx:AURA - Minimum of 1,000 tokens needed to receive the airdrop

MBRS 1,000:1
NIO 1,000:1
TOV 2,000:1
SLIP 2,000:1
IDEA 2,000:1
KNOW 4,000:1
DOM 100,000:1

So if you have 20,000 MBRS you get 20 AURA, 999 MBRS you get 0 AURA, 999,999 MBRS you get 900 AURA
10,000,000 DOM you get 100 AURA, etc...
➖➖➖
Additionally, all AURA token holders will receive MBRS on a 1 MBRS : 1,000 AURA ratio
➖➖➖
All tokens must be stored on an ERC20 compatible wallet that you control the private keys to (MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Ledger, Trezor... to name a few) in order to be included in the snapshot.

⚠️Tokens kept in an exchange wallet will not be included⚠️

We will announce when the snapshot is complete and from that point you will be free to move your tokens back to wherever you feel is necessary.
➖➖➖
The distribution of the tokens will not take place until after the Aurora tokens are distributed from their token sale, which should happen within the next week.

Currently the best way to keep up to date on the goings-on with Embermine and its ancillary projects is to tune into the Telegram at https://t.me/embermine as that is the first outlet for informing the community on updates as they occur.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

I really beleive in MBRS and hope in the bright future. This coin has a lot of potential and place to growth!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Due to the sudden and unexpected invitation to attend this year's Sundance, we will not begin the airdrop of AURA and COBU tokens until February 5th at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused Thank you all for your patience and understanding. https://twitter.com/TheEmbermine/status/954052704179048449
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

This project seems to be very interesting. Smiley Will you have any bounty campaigns? I could make a thread translations to Chinese language in case if it will be needed.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Due to the sudden and unexpected invitation to attend this year's Sundance, we will not begin the airdrop of AURA and COBU tokens until February 5th at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused Thank you all for your patience and understanding. https://twitter.com/TheEmbermine/status/954052704179048449
Very cool! Excited to see what happens next Smiley

Guido72

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with wallets only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United
sammy5

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

https://stakeunited.com/index 

That pool really works amazingly, it already gave me my first ember stake Smiley

ttdao

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

While we were going to distribute Kamera tokens to MBRS holders, we have recently parted with that project due to their complete lack of transparency despite intentions to work together down the road on developing video streaming capabilities within the Embermine Platform (not just adult streaming service). We have refunded the KMR tokens as well as the SLIP tokens they purchased to use Slipstream for their distribution. So below is the change in plans, including the token distribution plans for Coinbug (COBU), a market data aggregator + portfolio manager application:

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

So if you have 20,000 MBRS you get 20 AURA, 999 MBRS you get 0 AURA, 999,999 MBRS you get 900 AURA
➖➖➖
Additionally, all AURA token holders will receive MBRS on a 1 MBRS : 1,000 AURA ratio
➖➖➖
All tokens must be stored on an ERC20 compatible wallet that you control the private keys to (MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Ledger, Trezor... to name a few) in order to be included in the snapshot.

We will announce when the snapshot is complete and from that point you will be free to move your tokens back to wherever you feel is necessary.
➖➖➖
The distribution of the tokens will not take place until after the Aurora tokens are distributed from their token sale, which should happen within the next week.

Currently the best way to keep up to date on the goings-on with Embermine and its ancillary projects is to tune into the Telegram at https://t.me/embermine as that is the first outlet for informing the community on updates as they occur.

How to receive the COBU token as I keep MBRS on exchange wallet?
EmbermineDiana

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

➖➖➖
➖➖➖

➖➖➖

How to receive the COBU token as I keep MBRS on exchange wallet?

You have to keep your MBRS in a fully controlled wallet. Some examples are the nano ledger, myetherwallet, metamask, and trezor.
Aldaschwede

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Are there any news concering the participation of Drake on the CryptoFundingSummit?
EmbermineDiana

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Are there any news concering the participation of Drake on the CryptoFundingSummit?

The CEO of AlgoShare, David Bell, was there for the event. After our trip in Sundance, James went to visit David since he was close by.
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

reserved for bounty program Smiley
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

i want to join slack but maybe have error link invite
EmbermineDiana

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

i want to join slack but maybe have error link invite

Telegram is the only chat messenger we use at the moment. I listed our channels below!

Embermine telegram - https://t.me/embermine
Updates Channel - https://t.me/embermine_updates
Domaintoken - https://t.me/DomainToken
SlipStream - https://t.me/SlipStreamOfficial
Embermine AMA - https://t.me/EmbermineAMA

Hope that helps!
EmbermineDiana

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Merited by Aldaschwede (1)

Update #1: Airdrops

The Airdrops related to MBRS Only, AURA, COBU, and the other Embermine Ecosystem tokens being delivered to those networks was supposed to begin but was delayed due to a Dropbox migration issue rendering my snapshots inaccessible for the past week. It is hard to explain, but its roots are in the hack in October when we had to switch to a completely new account to manage our core files. We finally got it sorted out just in time for these drops to coincide with the announcements that are yet to come.

There were considerable issues with many users because of problems with both Cryptopia and EtheerDelta holding funds or preventing the withdrawal of the tokens in time for the snapshots. Now, additionally, the AURA network has grown significantly during that time and many people asked for another chance at the snapshots. What I am about to propose makes more sense once you all know what else is in store, but my suggestion is that we retake the snapshots. ALL of them. At the same time. But I will not dispose of the old snapshots, I will use them too.  I will give each address the benefit of the doubt and use the HIGHEST total from either date to determine the amount of each token to receive.

Yes, I know that means that some people will get tokens that they "did not earn" depending upon your perspective. But seeing as I am giving away about $20 million in tokens over the next five days to the Embermine Community, I hope that some of you will forgive me.

The snapshot will take place on Wednesday at Noon Central USA Time (it is 5:00pm Central USA Time on Sunday now)

I will also take this opportunity to tell you that the token distribution rations have been updated to reflect the proper final distribution totals and network size

All in favor of the Users.

Update #2 Token Balances:

Between now and Wednesday, we will be working furiously to get ensure that everyone has the MBRS and other Ecosystem tokens that they deserve and earned from giveaways, contests, and other agreements that have not been completed. The idea is that on Wednesday at Noon CST, the maximum number of possible users for MBRS will be realized and all of them will be captured on the snapshot of the MBRS holders.

Update #3 AURA Airdrop Ratios

Due to some changes in the original anticipated supply and size of the AURA community and tokens, I have updated the ratio that will be dropped on everyone for all tokens to better reflect the ratios between each network and maximize all of the drops for all users. Before we required a minimum of 1000, and that led to some people partioning into 1000 unit addresses. That showed me that people, regardless of what you do, will always angle for advantage if they can. Given the fact that I am going to use the other snapshots to compare information, and give the benefit to the highest total at each address, I figure that those who pushed 1000 tokens into a bunch of addresses either have not moved them, continue to use them, or they are gone entirely, so I have changed the AURA tokens ratio:

AURA Tokens delivered to holders: (Always rounding down) Snapshots taken of MBRS, TOV, DOM, IDEA, SLIP, and KNOW on Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 at 12:00pm Central USA Time. Do NOT wait until the last minute and do not try to move the tokens out at 12:01pm PLEASE because those extra two or three minutes should not make any difference if it means that you may get lost or miss out entirely.

MBRS 100:1
TOV 200:1
SLIP 200:1
IDEA 200:1
KNOW 400:1
DOM 10,000:1

So if you have 54,132 MBRS you will receive 541 AURA tokens.
If you have 213,456 KNOW tokens, you will receive 533 AURA tokens.
If you have 4,234,094 DOM you will receive 423 AURA tokens.

The delivery of all Aura tokens to MBRS holders will commence immediately after the snapshots are completed.

Update #4: COBU Drop

The COBU drop will happen using the same snapshots as the AURA tokens and using the same methodology and timing but with these ratios:

MBRS: 1:1
TOV: 2:1
SLIP: 2:1

So if you have 1,237,452 MBRS you will receive 1,237,452 COBU tokens
If you have 1,623,400 KNOW tokens you will receive 405,850 COBU

The delivery of COBU will commence immediately after the AURA drop is completed.

Update #5: Upcoming partnership: Manatt Digital

We have received, and intend to accept, an offer letter for representation from Manatt Digtial, a law firm in Los Angeles:

https://www.manatt.com/Manatt-Digital

They will assist our lead counsel, Mike Ecternacht, in the design, development, and execution of our ongoing realtionships with various creative content developers, content providers, and of course, the creation and development of our smart contract engine, which is the heart of the Techne protocol.

This is a huge thing for us because they have not only the experience, but also the connections throughout the areas of industry that we require to be not only competitive in this marketplace, but also to assist us in building relationships with the wide variety of organizations we will need to partner with in the future. We are wading into shark-infested waters and we need experienced shark wranglers. We will not need a bigger boat with these guys on our side! We are very excited about this relationship.

Update #6: Akyumen Technologies: Our own dedicated hardware platform

We have reached an agreement of terms on a royalty-free software license agreement with innovative mobile platform: Akyumen Technologies. After several years of development and overcoming a slew of individual technological challenges, Akyumen's Hawk is finally ready for manufacture and distribution.

https://www.akyumen.com/default-item/hawk/

There are several unique pieces to this mobile technology that makes it not only amazing, but also uniquely suited to host the Embermine Platform, along with each User's Personal Data Chain (PDC), which is the means by which individuals can maintain and access your own data relative to the Techne Distributed Ledger. (more details regarding PDCs and Techne coming)

Here are just some of the features:

1) Projector. The most apparent and obvious element that is different on this phone is the embedded 35 lumen projector that completely changes the game when it comes to sharing and showing information or content on your phone. No more crowding around a small screen, instead, you can project an high definition image up to 100" wide onto any screen, wall, or even the ceiling. I have HELD this tech in my hands myself and have used it myself. No heat, pixelzation, slowdown, or interference.   

2) Dedicated encrypted storage. The unit has native dual-boot capability and seperate dedicated storage areas to keep your PDC and your standard phone systems in seperate encrypted areas for added security.

3) Android-based: The Akyumen Hawk is Android-based for ultimate development flexibility.

4) Secure Hardware Wallet. The Akyumen Hawk upon the release of the Embermine Platform upon it, will also function as a secure hardware wallet, with native compatibility with all Embermine Ecosystem tokens, as well as balance query, P2P secure transfers (using DomainToken) and more.

5) Native Embermine integration. All of Embermine's products, apps, and tokens will operate natively upon the phone. For example, DomainToken can be used in its natural form, enabling direct, secure connectivity to all of your data, communication, financial, and social network channels. And with DomainToken, one can easily switch "Entities" while using the phone, enabling it to be the Nexus of all your buisiness and networking channels. This level of integration is only possible because of the unique features of the phone and their decision to build their phone to suit our unique requirements.

6) Free phones? That is right. Akyumen is launching their own token (AKYU) tonight (details coming). One token is required to "register" your phone to the network. But Akyumen hardware can only be purchased with AKYU tokens. And you can earn AKYU tokens simply from conducting various activities and using your phone as you normally would. the rate earned on average over 2 years would be enough to upgrade to the newest version of a phone. The amount of the phone is still being finalized, but our current estimates are in the 500-700 AKYU per phone, the final amount will be announced sometime in the next couple of weeks.

7) Content Networks. A deal is currently being finalized to bring various content networks to the phone natively, The addition of the projector makes movies and other video events a group event and a snap to do.

There is so much more to tell, including their table and Holophone products, but so much more will be discussed about this directly. Much of the website and the other content is still being prepared with the latest information, as it has been a project that has been in development for several years.

There is a small beta release (without the Embermine Platform) in April, and a worldwide release (without the full Embermine Platform) on July 1st.

that brings me to: #7: The Embermine Timeline

this is not the FULL exhaustive timeline, but the one that we will offer for the time being. We will provide more details as we move along but here is the current development/release timeline for Embermine:

February 12th: Akyumen (AKYU) token release. Will be dropped to MBRS holders using the Wednesday snapshot. These drops will occur along with the AURA and COBU drops and ONLY to MBRS holders. Ratio: 20:1 (Total of 2.5 million dropped)
March 1st, 2018: Full scale development begins on the Embermine Platform, Techne, and Akyumen Integration
June 7th - 10th: The 1st Annual Embermine Users Conference in Lincoln, NE (more on this in a bit)
July 1, 2018: Worldwide launch and release of Akyumen Hawk without the full Embermine Platform
August 1st, 2018: Target release of the Embermine Platform beta and testnet for Techne. Initial integration with Hawk and basic functionality completed.
October 15th, 2018: Target release of Embermine Platform MVP and Techne Mainnet. Full intergration with Akyumen Hawk complete.
 More details to come!

So that is right, everyone is getting Akyumen tokens.

Many after the airdrop will have enough to get their first phone for free. We are counting on this as the way that everyone will be able to get used to using the phone and the stress test the hardware long before the system itself is fully on the platform. All updates for Embermine and its associated applications will happen as they are released.

Update #8: Lampix

As many of you know, I have been working as an advisor for Lampix since the company's inception and I have waited a long time for that to come full circle. Now, almost a year later, I am happy to say that we are negotiating the final terms with Lampix for them to work on developing their technology for the Akyumen Corp line of products, enabling such cool elements such as interactivtivty with the projector display for everything from games to presentations.

https://www.lampix.com/#/device

The initial integration of Lampix will allow the phone, when it is in the cradle in presentation mode, to project a custom typing/mousing interface "behind" the phone, allowing the user to work and navigate on the phone without holding it, jarring the image, or interfere with the ongoing presentation.

But the ultimate idea is that with a small portable FOLDABLE screen that can fit in you pocket, you have a monitor that does not require power, with Lampix intergration to make it a touch screen and with a programable type and mousing interface that is custom to the application being used on the phone.

All of it running just off the power of the phone and its power source.

Before I move on to the next big update, I would like to openly address a couple of things:

1) This is a software license for Akyumen Corp to have full access to our technology and us, theirs for testing and development purposes. This does not mean that it is dedicated to ONLY that platfrom.

2) We will launch on all platforms simultaneously, although the Hawk users will likely get most updates the fastest due to the system's integration with our product.

3) We are VERY aware of some of the "bad press" that exists out there about Aasim, the CEO of Akyumen. In fact the only reason why we have not announced this arrangement a couple of weeks ago was to allow a full due diligence on the technology and these "claims" from a former disgruntled employee, and others trying to discredit their tech. But it is an amazing thing to hold something in your hands that actually works, and then see your own tech rip the demo apart and actually look at the chipset, and the unique nano tech involved to make it work.

Okay, moving on!

Update #9: Establishment of the Firestarter Initiative with The Art of Elysium

During the Sundance Film Festival, we sponsored the ChefDance dinner supporting The Art of Elysium, and philanthropy project in Los Angeles. Their mission: "We believe in using art as a catalyst for social change. Our “full circle” approach engages emerging artists in inspiring acts of service that forge opportunities for them to share their creativity in diverse and meaningful ways with individuals of need. We support and acknowledge our volunteer artists by providing platforms to showcase their art within the community."

The synergy between  projects is not only obvious, but also important. Not only will we be involved in helping them use the Embermine Platform to manage and empower their mission, but we have also provided the seed funds for what we hope will be the single largest endowment for the arts and creativty ever created. The Firestarter Initiative is the philanthropic arm of Embermine, engaged in helping use the power of creativity to engage in everything from projects like The Art of Elysium to urban or building revitalization projects, like the ones we are currently evaluating in Lincoln, Minneapolis, and Detroit.

Our first Firestarter Grant has been given to The Art of Elysium: 2,000,000 MBRS, 4,000,000 TOV, and 4,000,000 SLIP. These were funds that we were able to secure through a combination of our partners, top holders, and most of all, Ryan Colby of TokenFest, the original founder of DomainToken. Those tokens will also benefit from the token drops that will happen to those systems, ensuring growth and funding for many many years to come.

Update #10: Sanyika Street

We have worked out an agreement with the amazing Sanyika Street to be the "voice" of the Embermine project. He has agreed to use "If you are an Artist" as a piece for introducing the world to Embermine and our projects, especially the Art of Elysium. Here is a live cut of what he did for us at Sundance:
https://youtu.be/sWz-0ckXgow?t=464

and finally Update #11: NIO and AURA drops:

So the end result of all of this is that our collective networks are going to be growing. Once the drops to our networks are finished, we will be taking a snapshot fo the Aura and NIO holders on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 at Noon Central Standard Time.

Immediately afterward, we will conduct drops of the following tokens to those networks:

AURA holders will receive:

MBRS: 1 per 1000 AURA
TOV: 2 per 1000 AURA
IDEA: 2 per 1000 AURA
SLIP: 2 per 1000 AURA
KNOW: 4 per 1000 AURA
DOM: 100 per 1000 AURA
COBU: 2 per 1000 AURA
AKYU: 2 per 1000 AURA

NIO Holders will receive:

AURA: 1 per 1000 NIO
COBU: 1 per 1 NIO
AKYU: 2 per 1000 NIO

These distributions will begin immediately after the snapshot has been taken and will follow the same guidelines and requirements of all of the other token drops. These are not HUGE drops, but there will help bring some more people into the fold, and seeing as our networks will already be mingled at that point, it will give a few MBRS holders a nice little bonus.

So there you have it. All of us have been working so hard collectively for the past month to bring you all of this. It was hard to keep most of this under our hats until we had the time to properly vet or check out information and much of what was discussed here is even just the first stages, but they bode well for us long term as we continue to work toward defining and devleoping all of these elements. Now we can speak directly to the efforts that we are marking on all levels of the project from the hardware to software and all of the content inbetween. We are extremely excited about all of these partnerships and relationships that we are developing and we cannot wait until we can dive directly into the development angles we are taking.

From all of this, I hope that you can all take away from this on how hard and how much sacrifice has already gone into this project, not just from me, but the whole team. This past month has been a real challenge and taxing both physically and metally, but these challenges are the crucible from which we are forging something truly special. If you get a chance, please make sure to tell the team members you stuble across on here "Thank you", especially those you may not see often on here, like the developers. They are sacrificing more than you know every day to help make this a reality. 

In the end though, it is all of you who really deserve praise. The Community. A little over a year ago, when Garrison and I started this company, we had big dreams and goals for the company, but I never imagined that I would be writing updates like this. What gets me out of bed every day is not the pursuit of wealth or attract a cult of personality, but rather to help people not only find each other, but themselves inside their creative opportunities. We have an amazing Community of users here, and the amazing thing is that we are just now getting started. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next year. Carry the fire!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: