Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gbharlequin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

Heard of you, guys, great application, good luck with ICO
We're not doing an ICO (thread originally started by early supporter when we did our token sale), but thanks!  Smiley

We've been distributing tokens using a rail system, in which one token is the rail through which the others are distributed. For free. Above is a list of the tokens we've generated thus far for various projects within the Embermine ecosystem. Thanks for stopping by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

Just stumbled onto this amazing project. In order to participate in any future Embermine airdrops, do I just need to own MBRS and keep it in an ETH wallet like MyEtherWallet during the snapshot? I'm going to buy up a nice handful of MBRS!

gbharlequin

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

Just stumbled onto this amazing project. In order to participate in any future Embermine airdrops, do I just need to own MBRS and keep it in an ETH wallet like MyEtherWallet during the snapshot? I'm going to buy up a nice handful of MBRS!

Our previous airdrops (or as we like to call it, rail distributions) were done with MBRS as the rail. Our last airdrop is for the KNOW (Knowledge) token for the Xandria project (decentralized knowledge base with emphasis on future technologies and research). The rail in this instance will be TOV (Tokenverse token) at a 2 to 1 ratio (KNOW to TOV). The snapshot will take place on Oct. 15. And yes, you must keep TOV in an ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW to be part of the snapshot.

Other airdrops using MBRS as the rail may arise, but they will not be facilitated by the Embermine team. But the more holders of MBRS the better.  Smiley

Heavily revised whitepaper will also be available within the next couple of days before we leave for the MERGE!  Conference in Orlando.
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:53 PM

Our previous airdrops (or as we like to call it, rail distributions) were done with MBRS as the rail. Our last airdrop is for the KNOW (Knowledge) token for the Xandria project (decentralized knowledge base with emphasis on future technologies and research). The rail in this instance will be TOV (Tokenverse token) at a 2 to 1 ratio (KNOW to TOV). The snapshot will take place on Oct. 15. And yes, you must keep TOV in an ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW to be part of the snapshot.

Other airdrops using MBRS as the rail may arise, but they will not be facilitated by the Embermine team. But the more holders of MBRS the better.  Smiley

Heavily revised whitepaper will also be available within the next couple of days before we leave for the MERGE!  Conference in Orlando.

Merge? can you clarify?

sorry but i follow to many things, i hold mbrs on cryptopia, need to do something?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
JWH007

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:29:50 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:02:08 PM by JWH007

I just found the Embermine project today and I've been trying to get up to speed and understand everything. I've read the WP and scanned through much of the Telegram Embermine Updates, Steemit....etc. I'm still somewhat confused on a few areas:

1. MBRS are the Base tokens that are used for PoS to secure the Blockchain & provide access to the Embermine Platform for users. New UserID sign-up only requires 1 MBRS to open an account.

- Are there any other use cases for MBRS beyond PoS & Acct registration?

2. This is where I get really confused. The WP lists HEAT & SPARKS as the Transactional Tokens on the platform. HEAT can not be purchased but only earned through consistent community participation in the Embermine platform.  Then in Telegram I read that the names have been changed from HEAT to SPARKS, & SPARKS to ION. Also there is TBD release dates for ION & SPARKS.

- Are SPARKS & ION being released to MBRS holders sometime in the future (TBD)?
    - Will users still acquire SPARKS through their community participation on the platform?
    - Once the platform is operational, how will people acquire ION (the token of value used to conduct Embermine transactions including purchases of digital goods, smart contracts & other applications).
    - It appears to me that the main token of value will be ION and not MBRS? What is going to drive demand/value for the MBRS token?

3. Approach to the Mass Market and how to grow the Embermine user base. From the WP it states: "with our payment capture technology, revenues that occur on other market places, such Amazon, Google Play, or iTunes can be intercepted and processed by the Project Compact within Embermine, we can bring some of the novel functionality to Users' products in existing marketplaces."

- What exactly does this mean? How do you/will you intercept these revenue streams?

- I actually found this Steemit article while researching and I'm curious if her explanation about the MBRS Revenue Sharing mechanics is accurate?

https://steemit.com/embermine/@coincravings/why-putting-usd100-in-embermine-coins-today-will-set-you-up-for-life

4. My final point is an observation rather than a question. After doing my research, I can see that Embermine has a unique and disruptive business model and my gut tells me that this is something worth exploring/investing in. The team is also to be commended on all their hard work thus far. I've been in crypto for only 1.5 years and I am the first to admit that I am not technically inclined (I'm an investor), but these were my initial thoughts when I reached the Embermien website. I think I am the typical audience that will be looking at Embermine:

- There's not really any information on the website that tells me what the project does. What problem is Embermine solving?  
    - After reading the WP, I didn't gain a lot of clarity. There's many moving parts to the project. Will the average person take the time to try and understand all these moving parts (ION, SPARKS, MBRS)? Might be helpful to refine the message/information on the website to grab potential 'drive-by' users/investors.
    - If the Revenue model from the Steemit article IS accurate, then that's the kind of information that you need to have front and centre throughout all your media avenues
    (Website; BTCT; Twitter....etc) . That's a significant and strong selling point for people to want to obtain MBRS!!!

5. I've also seen a couple comments/references to the EOS platform. Given that Embermine is using bitUSD (BTS) for some of its asset pegging, and BTS is a Larimer project, is there going to be some form of affiliation/use of the EOS platform with Embermine?

Sorry for my lonnnng post but as I said, my gut tells me that Embermine is a solid project and I want to be invested. Just gotta do my DD first. Thanks!  

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

Is the airdrop still on?
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

Sorry for my lonnnng post but as I said, my gut tells me that Embermine is a solid project and I want to be invested. Just gotta do my DD first. Thanks!  

Great finding. I keep my eyes watching this project and it's so delicious that I have bought many, but want to do more research to invest more. Thank you for your questions and waiting for answers from the team.
simongoat

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

HI, I've looked through the thread but can't see how to join the airdrop is there any further into. Thanks.

JWH007

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

HI, I've looked through the thread but can't see how to join the airdrop is there any further into. Thanks.

In order to obtain KNOW for the airdrop you actually have to hold TOV in an acceptable ERC20 Wallet (Myetherwallet, Parity) before the snapshot on October 15th. TOV trades on Etherdelta. Ratio is 2:1 KNOW:TOV

Not sure if there are any more airdrops planned for MBRS holders? The Dev's said, "Other airdrops using MBRS as the rail may arise, but they will not be facilitated by the Embermine team."

Doctor-Snuggles

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:22:39 PM

I just found the Embermine project today and I've been trying to get up to speed and understand everything. I've read the WP and scanned through much of the Telegram Embermine Updates, Steemit....etc. I'm still somewhat confused on a few areas:

1. MBRS are the Base tokens that are used for PoS to secure the Blockchain & provide access to the Embermine Platform for users. New UserID sign-up only requires 1 MBRS to open an account.

- Are there any other use cases for MBRS beyond PoS & Acct registration?

2. This is where I get really confused. The WP lists HEAT & SPARKS as the Transactional Tokens on the platform. HEAT can not be purchased but only earned through consistent community participation in the Embermine platform.  Then in Telegram I read that the names have been changed from HEAT to SPARKS, & SPARKS to ION. Also there is TBD release dates for ION & SPARKS.

- Are SPARKS & ION being released to MBRS holders sometime in the future (TBD)?
    - Will users still acquire SPARKS through their community participation on the platform?
    - Once the platform is operational, how will people acquire ION (the token of value used to conduct Embermine transactions including purchases of digital goods, smart contracts &
      other applications).
    - It appears to me that the main token of value will be ION and not MBRS? What is going to drive demand/value for the MBRS token?

3. Approach to the Mass Market and how to grow the Embermine user base. From the WP it states: "with our payment capture technology, revenues that occur on other market places, such Amazon, Google Play, or iTunes can be intercepted and processed by the Project Compact within Embermine, we can bring some of the novel functionality to Users' products in existing marketplaces."

- What exactly does this mean? How do you/will you intercept these revenue streams?

- I actually found this Steemit article while researching and I'm curious if her explanation about the MBRS Revenue Sharing mechanics is accurate?

https://steemit.com/embermine/@coincravings/why-putting-usd100-in-embermine-coins-today-will-set-you-up-for-life

4. My final point is an observation rather than a question. After doing my research, I can see that Embermine has a unique and disruptive business model and my gut tells me that this is something worth exploring/investing in. The team is also to be commended on all their hard work thus far. I've been in crypto for only 1.5 years and I am the first to admit that I am not technically inclined (I'm an investor), but these were my initial thoughts when I reached the Embermien website:

- There's not really any information on the website that tells me what the project does. What problem is Embermine solving?  
    - After reading the WP, I didn't gain a lot of clarity. There's many moving parts to the project. Will the average person take the time to try and understand all these moving parts (ION, SPARKS, MBRS)? Might be helpful to refine the message/information on the website to grab potential 'drive-by' users/investors.
    - If the Revenue model from the Steemit article IS accurate, then that's the kind of information that you need to have front and centre throughout all your media avenues
    (Website; BTCT; Twitter....etc) . That's a significant and strong selling point for people to want to obtain MBRS!!!

Hey JWH
I fully understand that there are a few open questions about the whole Project.
Please be a few more days patient.
James Drake and the Team behind Embermine is working hard this days, because they will go to the https://mergeshow.com/ in Orlando Florida from 14.-18.10.

The Merge will bring public attention to Embermine and the Concept will be explained to the mass.
Embermine is one sponsor of the Merge and there will be a lot of marketing done for all Embermine Tokens like TOV, IDEA, DOM and of course MBRS.

The next coming airdrop for MBRS holders is after the https://auton.io/  ICO has finished.
All Holders will get for every 10 MBRS > 1 NIO, so if you have 100 MBRS you will get 10 NIO.

Then on the 15th Oct will be a snapshot of all TOV http://www.tokenverse.com/ done and all TOV Holders will get 2 KNOW for every 1 TOV.  

Here is the last update from the CEO James Drake out of the Telegram Channel.

James Drake, [10.10.17 08:44]
Just wanted everyone to know that we appreciate everyone’s patience as we work toward our big week at MERGE!

The next 10 days will see a number of new things:

1) The updated, and expanded white paper
2) Updated website’s for all of our properties.
3) Updated and detailed road map
4) Reveal and Launch of Embermine’s Firestarter program
5) Reveal of DomainToken’s application, including a full use case analysis and development road.
6) Embermine website User Account creation, for the purposes of accessing the additional information and communications available only to Users!  More on this tomorrow.
7) TokenVerse’s Sales page to allow ordering or ads and other services and paying with TOV
Cool KNOW Token Snapshot/Distribution on the TOV rail
9) IDEAToken beta site launched
10) Embermine HQ office buildout completed (no more dust!)

In order to obtain KNOW for the airdrop you actually have to hold TOV in an acceptable ERC20 Wallet (Myetherwallet, Parity) before the snapshot on October 15th. TOV trades on Etherdelta. Ratio is 2:1 KNOW:TOV

Not sure if there are any more airdrops planned for MBRS holders? The Dev's said, "Other airdrops using MBRS as the rail may arise, but they will not be facilitated by the Embermine team."

Sure, that is the whole concept behind Embermine.

In the future there will be constantly new airdrops from the new projects which are build on the platform.

Quote from Embermine Update Channel https://t.me/embermine_updates

Here's a use case. On Embermine, Projects will produce various goods or services. Our focus has been on digital goods from the beginning (although branching into the physical realm is not impossible, it does increase the complexity quite a bit because of the the difficulties with distribution, manufacturing, etc.). In the same way that holders of MBRS have been receiving other crypto-assets like TOV, IDEA, or DOM, Projects can issue tokens for accessing certain goods and services. For example, a writer can distribute a token that grants access to her new book. This distribution can focus on holders of specific tokens or issue to ALL MBRS holders. Naturally, if you are a part of the network, you will accumulate a lot of excess assets. You could then input the settings on an AI trading bot that can then sell select assets on an open market, based on certain parameters you set (as in Autonio). This potentially results in global passive income for everyone on the Embermine network. The Algosharing allows people to trade and share tried and true strategies, algorithms, for achieving optimal results in the markets. And that only touches upon the synergy between the two. Hope that helps

Embermine is a sleeping giant and i love this concept and the community realy.

If anybody has more questions, please come to our Telegram Channel https://t.me/embermine

Happy trading ...
simongoat

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

Great, thanks for getting back

JWH007

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

Thanks Doctor-S. Totally understand. I'll await their answers when they have more time.

tjpp

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Hey Devs, really looking forward to this project! Seems like a great idea and I'm buying some tokens as I post this.

Question:

Do I have to have MBRS in a specific wallet to receive airdrops or is keeping them on topia fine? I'll eventually xfer to a real wallet just wondering if I need to worry about keeping up with every drop.

Thanks!
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

Where can I find my bitcoin talk id
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

Hi

How can I join in airdrop?

hmm ... good question

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
erv

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

Where can I find my bitcoin talk id

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1208151

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
troiano9

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

Sorry for being such a  noon but when I view my profile I do not see my bitcointalk id
erv

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

Sorry for being such a  noon but when I view my profile I do not see my bitcointalk id

your id its on my post above

troiano9

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

Thank you very much but where do I go to see it?
papachill

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:31:33 AM

Im sure it is here someplace but what is the decimal to add to MEW wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: