Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

Tell me please when the tokens will be distributed DOM, promised to be on September 1 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Tell me please when the tokens will be distributed DOM, promised to be on September 1 ?

Snapshot was taken during that period. Just give them time to do things.  I received TOV without asking, only keeping mbrs in wallet during snapshot. Have confidence. They will deliver.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

Snapshot was taken during that period. Just give them time to do things.  I received TOV without asking, only keeping mbrs in wallet during snapshot. Have confidence. They will deliver.

You will receive it dont worry  Smiley
Embermine deliver what they promise.
lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

now is good time to load up with embermine! believe me these prices wont stay long..
mickp

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

now is good time to load up with embermine! believe me these prices wont stay long..

Yes thats for sure! Embermine have a good team and embermine is a platform.
A lot of people dumped because the snapshots are taken for the free dom tokens. If the team give more updates on what they are doing now the price will raise soon. They also need to add embermine to more Exchanges.
Like hitbtc, liqui, bittrex, maybe Binance?? Binance adds a lot of New tokens ad the moment.
lukunku

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:01:35 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 10:32:44 AM by lukunku

Binance would be nice indeed
mickp

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

Dev any updates, good news? I still not reveived any DOM tokens why? It's 9 days ago.... With IDEA and TOV tokens we received it within 3 days.
Please dont only update on slack but also on bitcointalk. I know Embermine is trusted but not all people know on bitcointalk, you should update why we still dont receive the DOM tokens.
Grunny4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

Dev any updates, good news? I still not reveived any DOM tokens why? It's 9 days ago.... With IDEA and TOV tokens we received it within 3 days.
Please dont only update on slack but also on bitcointalk. I know Embermine is trusted but not all people know on bitcointalk, you should update why we still dont receive the DOM tokens.

Agreed, 72 hrs was stated  time after snapshot the DOM would be in accounts, not really a problem but it is a problem no Devs come here to explain why this has not happened ?

Is there seriously any work being done to get MBRS on bigger exchanges?  It costs a lot to get tokens listed on the likes of Bittrex but there again the team have a lot of Ether to spend - right??
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

I'd like to know where my payment is and will be filing a scam accusation if the dev doesn't begin replying on here transparently.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
gbharlequin

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

Agreed, 72 hrs was stated  time after snapshot the DOM would be in accounts, not really a problem but it is a problem no Devs come here to explain why this has not happened ?

Is there seriously any work being done to get MBRS on bigger exchanges?  It costs a lot to get tokens listed on the likes of Bittrex but there again the team have a lot of Ether to spend - right??

We did the DOM token snapshot on Sep. 1 12:00 CT. Any address that held MBRS at the time of the snapshot would be recorded. Thereafter, 100 DOM would be distributed for each MBRS. 100:1 ratio. We tried to use a smart contract we call Slipstream to facilitate the distribution process without having to do so manually, which we have done before for TOV and IDEA. There was an error in Slipstream that caused us to halt the DOM distribution. We will proceed, even if we have to do it one at a time.

As far as new exchanges goes, if we were to move to a bigger exchange  such as Bittrex with as little volume as we currently have, there is a risk of a dump. That being said, we have applications at other exchanges, but the current regulatory climate has made many exchanges wary of accepting new tokens without thorough due diligence. Who can blame them?

And no, we don't have a lot of Ether to spend. We had two failed attempts at an ICO. We decided to launch Embers any way because the small community we had at the time encouraged us to do so. We're not rich, in crypto or otherwise.
pie27

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

Calm down go to there telegram there very active there they had an issue with there slipstream distribution and ETH being clogged https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@embermine
pie27

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

I'd like to know where my payment is and will be filing a scam accusation if the dev doesn't begin replying on here transparently.
Go to where the devs are instead of crying like a lil bitch on bitcointalk
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

What payment? What are you talking about? If you're talking about the token launch for Embers (not Embercoin BTW) back in June, then we can check whatever token address you used and see if it's in our records.

If it's DOM. Then I responded above on the complications that hindered the distribution. We will get that done soon. And DOM wasn't an ICO that involved payment. You simply held MBRS at a certain point in time (Sep 1 12:00 Central Standard Time), and then later receive a proportionate amount of DOM. FOR FREE. No ICO was done for DOM.

What payment are you referring to?

Again, if there is some confusion, ask and provide details instead of crying scam.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

What payment? What are you talking about? If you're talking about the token launch for Embers (not Embercoin BTW) back in June, then we can check whatever token address you used and see if it's in our records.

If it's DOM. Then I responded above on the complications that hindered the distribution. We will get that done soon. And DOM wasn't an ICO that involved payment. You simply held MBRS at a certain point in time (Sep 1 12:00 Central Standard Time), and then later receive a proportionate amount of DOM. FOR FREE. No ICO was done for DOM.

Again, if there is some confusion, ask and provide details instead of crying scam.

Obviously my post was enough to get you to reply to your investors. Don't sit there and play semantics with me when you know exactly what I was talking about. Many bought MBRS for the distribution of TOV and DOM.

We did the DOM token snapshot on Sep. 1 12:00 CT. Any address that held MBRS at the time of the snapshot would be recorded. Thereafter, 100 DOM would be distributed for each MBRS. 100:1 ratio. We tried to use a smart contract we call Slipstream to facilitate the distribution process without having to do so manually, which we have done before for TOV and IDEA. There was an error in Slipstream that caused us to halt the DOM distribution. We will proceed, even if we have to do it one at a time.

When will the DOM be paid, and why were we not informed of this in the thread when the error occured?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:06:37 AM

I've seen this project for the first time and it looks very interesting. Embermine seems to be a revolutionary concept and the team looks super cool. However it is a pity that the thread is so inactive and the devs are not here. I'll hunt them on Telegram...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:22:38 AM

Obviously my post was enough to get you to reply to your investors. Don't sit there and play semantics with me when you know exactly what I was talking about. Many bought MBRS for the distribution of TOV and DOM.

When will the DOM be paid, and why were we not informed of this in the thread when the error occured?

As you can see from my Bitcoin Talk profile, I do not use this forum frequently. Overall, the team has not been paying close attention to this thread. We've let the community take the reigns for the most part. Most of our communication with our supporters is on our Telegram channel. If you had been on there then all this confusion would not have occurred and the reason why DOM had not been distributed yet would be clear.

Here is a link: https://t.me/embermine

Please join. This is pretty much where all of the daily communications take place.

I imagine it looked like radio silence, but given this instance, the team will attend to this forum directly to avoid this.

I commented above on why the DOM distribution is stalled. If you held MBRS at the time of the snapshot, then you WILL receive the appropriate DOM. We're working on it. We've delivered two tokens previously, for free, and this one will follow suit.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:32:47 AM

Thank you, I and many others prefer an open forum and announcements with updates from developers as opposed to closed chat rooms. When there isn't, it's easy to assume the developer doesn't care much about this community and what we bring to the table (or, worse). I appreciate that you understand this and apologize for being so pointed. I simply feel an obligation to the holders of the coins I am invested in.

I'm eagerly waiting for my DOM, and haven't sold any MBRS, mind you~

The-BTC-Dude

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

Here's some updates from the Embermine_updates channel on telegram

MVP/Beta Release
Our current plan for the MVP/Beta is late 2017/early 2018. Most of that is due to the fact that the group developing our blockchain protocol is not being revealed until November.

Embermine Usecase
Here's a use case. On Embermine, Projects will produce various goods or services. Our focus has been on digital goods from the beginning (although branching into the physical realm is not impossible, it does increase the complexity quite a bit because of the the difficulties with distribution, manufacturing, etc.). In the same way that holders of MBRS have been receiving other crypto-assets like TOV, IDEA, or DOM, Projects can issue tokens for accessing certain goods and services. For example, a writer can distribute a token that grants access to her new book. This distribution can focus on holders of specific tokens or issue to ALL MBRS holders. Naturally, if you are a part of the network, you will accumulate a lot of excess assets. You could then input the settings on an AI trading bot that can then sell select assets on an open market, based on certain parameters you set (as in Autonio). This potentially results in global passive income for everyone on the Embermine network. The Algosharing allows people to trade and share tried and true strategies, algorithms, for achieving optimal results in the markets. And that only touches upon the synergy between the two. Hope that helps

Also, check out the new website (still in development): https://embermine.com
lukunku

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

Coild we just share all updates from telegram here too?
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

Coild we just share all updates from telegram here too?

That's a great idea. If we collectively make an effort to drop quotes from the Telegram here that can help keep everyone on the same page. Especially since that's been where updates and clarifications tend to land first. We're gonna build a FAQ section of the site soon that will help with clarity as well. Crossposting or dropping links to the Embermine subreddit is also important.

Eventually we'll have a Social Media Manager to handle this.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: