Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anacondasa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

Hello,
So if i buy Embers coins in cryptopia now, i need send them to my MetaMask wallet (becouse i use this one), or its to late now, get other tokens in that way?
Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

very interesting . I will watch this project and I will consider to join this game.ill follow;)
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

ill be watching and following this project,its  look amazing Smiley
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

ANy bounty programme?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
embermine_drake

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

ANy bounty programme?

There is not one currently, but we will certainly keep everyone up to date once we do. (If we do)

embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with wallets only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United

This is for a different project. Please remove. Thanks!!
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

https://stakeunited.com/index 

That pool really works amazingly, it already gave me my first ember stake Smiley

We do not have staking pools. This is not the correct project for this post, please remove. Thanks!
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

According to the new announcment at https://medium.com/@embermineclay/the-state-of-things-important-updates-in-regard-to-embermine-inc-february-2018-145aace3ec1d

Have I unterstand it right, that with the airdrop of AKYU Tokens with a ratio 20 MBRS:1 AKYU I can receive a free smartphone?
What is the current price of AKYU tokens? Couldn't find any usefull information about that

Thanks for your support
bitcoingod100

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Hopefully MBRS will be available on more popular exchanges in 2018. Amazing project and roadmap but there's always issues with cryptopia wallets/deposits/ withdrawals. EtherDelta hasn't worked for me either lately. Always super slow or not even available due to high traffic.  Undecided
Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Feels like a pump and dump coin with lots of promises. Dev just wants to get rid of coins.

Complete failure. Pack your backs. Go to another coin that can make you money.

The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.

Lost all trust in this coin. Our lifes aren't a joke!
embermineclay

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

Thanks for your valuable feedback! Looking through your entire post history lets us know that you are truly a valued member of the crypto community. Keep on keepin' on, buddy!
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:14:38 AM by embermine_drake

Feels like a pump and dump coin with lots of promises. Dev just wants to get rid of coins.

The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.

Really? Huh, being the developer and the fact that I have GIVEN AWAY my tokens to the entire network, sure does not seem like a likely statement that I am "dumping". I am one of the most visible and accessible altcoin developers in the world. Must be nice to just talk about what it "feels" like to you, and make it out to be truth. Who are you to say anything about this project, much less my intentions with it? You want to have an opinion, fine, but do not start talking truth unless you are willing to back it up with some hard knowledge or proof.

First of all, I am not "dumping" my coins. I cannot. I own less than 1% of the total market and have for several months. Why? Because I have been airdropping them on various networks, including the Autonio platform, where for one month I paid for the first 1,000 subscriptions by BURNING NIO tokens with a current value of over $250,000. I have also dropped (NOT SOLD, TRADED, or SWAPPED) a total of nearly 6 billion tokens and have spent my OWN money promoting, supporting, and developing these projects.

Second of all, anyone who looks at your account history knows what you are all about. You are the scam, my friend. So kindly move along before I make a nice lesson out of you. I have devoted my efforts and my very life to fighting for the very technologies that YOU make sound bad to the world to drop their price and give you a few more pennies in YOUR pocket, or because you have nothing better to do with your life than try to FUD people out of existence. Well you are barking up the wrong tree here, go on to the REAL scam coins.

Now, if you would like to go fully public with me, head to head, live on YouTube or some other social media site, I would love to. I have nothing to hide. We have been on local and regional news testifying at the Nebraska State Legislature in support of proper supportive legal protections and structures for these new technologies. Where have you been? What effort have YOU made to make this technology actually work for people. You stand in the shadows and pretend to be working for the people, and accusing others of falsehood, while operating under it yourself.

The simple fact that you are so completely unoriginal that you have literally copy/pasted your arguments to other, random cryptos tells me, honestly, everything a person needs to know about you, and your motivations. And the fact that you will never, ever allow yourself to face me publicly, much less actually utilize logic or evidence to prove your claims, helps me deduce even more about your character.

You sir, need to perhaps actually do some research before you try to attack any crypto. You made a big mistake. Now it is your choice to decide how you are going to use this information to remedy this mistake. Or you can make a bigger mistake and try to justify your actions.

Good luck to you.  
without

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast and Software Developer

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

Love your project and your commitment to it !

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

Really? Huh, being the developer and the fact that I have GIVEN AWAY my tokens to the entire network, sure does not seem like a likely statement that I am "dumping". I am one of the most visible and accessible altcoin developers in the world. Must be nice to just talk about what it "feels" like to you, and make it out to be truth. Who are you to say anything about this project, much less my intentions with it? You want to have an opinion, fine, but do not start talking truth unless you are willing to back it up with some hard knowledge or proof.

First of all, I am not "dumping" my coins. I cannot. I own less than 1% of the total market and have for several months. Why? Because I have been airdropping them on various networks, including the Autonio platform, where for one month I paid for the first 1,000 subscriptions by BURNING NIO tokens with a current value of over $250,000. I have also dropped (NOT SOLD, TRADED, or SWAPPED) a total of nearly 6 billion tokens and have spent my OWN money promoting, supporting, and developing these projects.

Second of all, anyone who looks at your account history knows what you are all about. You are the scam, my friend. So kindly move along before I make a nice lesson out of you. I have devoted my efforts and my very life to fighting for the very technologies that YOU make sound bad to the world to drop their price and give you a few more pennies in YOUR pocket, or because you have nothing better to do with your life than try to FUD people out of existence. Well you are barking up the wrong tree here, go on to the REAL scam coins.

Now, if you would like to go fully public with me, head to head, live on YouTube or some other social media site, I would love to. I have nothing to hide. We have been on local and regional news testifying at the Nebraska State Legislature in support of proper supportive legal protections and structures for these new technologies. Where have you been? What effort have YOU made to make this technology actually work for people. You stand in the shadows and pretend to be working for the people, and accusing others of falsehood, while operating under it yourself.

The simple fact that you are so completely unoriginal that you have literally copy/pasted your arguments to other, random cryptos tells me, honestly, everything a person needs to know about you, and your motivations. And the fact that you will never, ever allow yourself to face me publicly, much less actually utilize logic or evidence to prove your claims, helps me deduce even more about your character.

You sir, need to perhaps actually do some research before you try to attack any crypto. You made a big mistake. Now it is your choice to decide how you are going to use this information to remedy this mistake. Or you can make a bigger mistake and try to justify your actions.

Good luck to you.  

I think you may be a nice guy when it comes down to it, but your disdain towards those who point towards fear, uncertainty and doubt comes off a bit too shameful. The epitome of your rhetoric paints you as a narcissist in my opinion.  I understand that you deeply believe in your project and in the end you definitely should be - especially since you are leading it, but this kind of behavior is juvenile. It may be wiser in your position to speak with unbiased facts rather than flaming and blasting any insult or criticism. In the end, just this sort of behavior alone is what would lead me to dump if i were holding or just avoid your project in general. Undecided
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

As far as I remember, this startup did not collect the minimum amount. And all the funds were returned to investors. This is true ? Then the question is, what kind of money are you developing your Embermine product for?
sad12kkkn123k

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

I like the main idea of this project  because it can be very progressive and useful in every country! Smiley
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

Wow! This one is amazing, a first of it's kind that will be very helpful  Grin Grin
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

I got some AKYU today, what do I do about it?
forexus

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

So what is it I can do with that 250 AKYU in my account? I was already wondering where it came from hehe

Good luck to you.  

I think you may be a nice guy when it comes down to it, but your disdain towards those who point towards fear, uncertainty and doubt comes off a bit too shameful. The epitome of your rhetoric paints you as a narcissist in my opinion.  I understand that you deeply believe in your project and in the end you definitely should be - especially since you are leading it, but this kind of behavior is juvenile. It may be wiser in your position to speak with unbiased facts rather than flaming and blasting any insult or criticism. In the end, just this sort of behavior alone is what would lead me to dump if i were holding or just avoid your project in general. Undecided
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

I got some AKYU today, what do I do about it?

whats your target ?
my advice of course hold it , because price for all altcoin unstable

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: