Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 02:28:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 144224 times)
cryptonomos

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Check what Crypo Insider said on upcoming WTT Token Launch, exciting news!
https://cryptoinsider.com/cryptonomos-giga-watt-launch-wtt-token-make-cost-effective-mining-available-everyone/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bithertz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

How often you will pay to me? And how?
Token rental fees and mining rewards are accrued daily.
Giga Watt's customers receive their mining rewards and their WTT token rental fees in BTC, ETH or LTC (rental fees are calculated based on the current exchange rate of BTC, ETH or LTC to USD). The funds can be transferred from your Giga Watt account to any external wallet in BTC/ETH/LTC at any time. In the future we intend to offer a wire transfer option for transfer of over USD 1,000.

Ok I see.. so has anyone been there? I saw Open  House dates, but just wanna ask
cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Giga Watt's customers receive their mining rewards and their WTT token rental fees in BTC, ETH or LTC (rental fees are calculated based on the current exchange rate of BTC, ETH or LTC to USD). The funds can be transferred from your Giga Watt account to any external wallet in BTC/ETH/LTC at any time. In the future we intend to offer a wire transfer option for transfer of over USD 1,000.

Ok I see.. so has anyone been there? I saw Open  House dates, but just wanna ask

Giga Watt held first Open House tour as a test on May 15th, 8 people came. However, there was no filming/shooting agreement signed, and they didn't upload any pictures themselves. Next Open House tour is public, we will have a photo report.

Raizou

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

Is the price of the coin $ 1-2? It's a high price! What are your chances of offering some reward program?

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Coin

● Official site
● Facebook
● Telegram

PRESALE:
25 September, 2017
cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

Is the price of the coin $ 1-2? It's a high price! What are your chances of offering some reward program?
Starting price of tokens is 1-1,2$. We are planning a small bounty program which will be announced in all our resources:
Cryptonomos.com/wtt
https://t.me/wtt_token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.0

Bithertz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Giga Watt held first Open House tour as a test on May 15th, 8 people came. However, there was no filming/shooting agreement signed, and they didn't upload any pictures themselves. Next Open House tour is public, we will have a photo report.
Thank you for answering Smiley
cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Thank you for answering Smiley
Glad to help! Wink

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Exciting news! Giga Watt is arranging a roundtable discussion “Bitcoin for under $500. Reality for a Personal Miner and a Major Investor” at Consensus 2017. Meet you in Hudson/Empire room at New York Marriott Marquis at 3 PM on Tuesday, May 23 - http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/

On the program:
Mining for dummies
Dave Carlson - CEO, Giga Watt
A cryptominer's thorny path: high entrance threshold, economic dependence on price and investment surges, high power rates, hidden costs, and other unforeseen obstacles. Cryptomining leaves no room for error, and the key question is how can someone with just a thousand – or several million dollars – succeed in it. Come and learn if you can still mine successfully from home, which cryptocurrencies you should choose, and what it costs to mine nowadays.

Mining facility for pennies
Daria Generalova - Head of PR&Communications, Cryptonomos
Tokenization of cryptomining infrastructure and minimization of mining costs is the name of the game. Come and learn if it's possible to build a long-term business on mining, how you can get into professional mining with just several thousand dollars to shell out, how to further slash costs in large-scale mining, and how to generate income from cryptomining even if you aren't into mining yourself.

KingAzir

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

Hungarian translation reserved.

cadilac9999

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:15:50 AM

I can do Malaysian translation. Send msg me if im accepted. Tks!

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

I can do Malaysian translation. Send msg me if im accepted. Tks!
Hungarian translation reserved.

We will announce bounty shortly!

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

What's this?

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/giga-watt-bitcoin-mining-operation-infringes-bitmains-name-logo/

Looks like targeted bad press. It's dated January 22, so some things could've changed already, but is this true? CEO is Dave Carlson and the logo is different so at least they fixed that.
cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

What's this?

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/giga-watt-bitcoin-mining-operation-infringes-bitmains-name-logo/

Looks like targeted bad press. It's dated January 22, so some things could've changed already, but is this true? CEO is Dave Carlson and the logo is different so at least they fixed that.
As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Lawyers can sometimes be too hasty and territorial in their response. This was a regrettable combination of simple misunderstanding, bad timing and unfortunate circumstances

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 12:30:25 AM

Giga Watt WTT Token Referral Program

Hi!
Are you into blockchain?
How about your buddies?
Maybe they would be too if they knew more about it?

We want everybody to be into blockchain!
Join our referral program - help us spread the word and get your rewards.

How it works
  • Create your Cryptonomos account and your personal referral link will be posted on your account
  • Log into your account at https://cryptonomos.com/profile and get your personal referral link
  • Tell your friends about the crypto world - share the news, interesting projects and ongoing token launches: get them excited about blockchain!
  • Send the referral link to Cryptonomos registration to those of your friends who are curious.
  • Receive rewards for tokens your friends buy on Cryptonomos.

Referral Program Rules
Absolutely NO:
  • Context advertising mentioning your brand
  • Autoreferral, in which the referring party and their referred party are one and the same
  • Sms spam
  • Messenger spam
  • Social media spam
  • E-mail spam
  • Forum spam (mass personal messages, repeated posts/threads)
Any attempts to cheat the system will result in immediate account ban and loss of earned funds

YES, allowed and welcome:
  • Referral link sent to friends via messengers
  • Referral link in your accounts on social media
  • Signatures on forums
  • Articles and blog reviews
  • Youtube videos about the project
  • Banners (available in your account dashboard) https://cryptonomos.com/referral
  • Mentions of the project in blockchain social media groups (no overposting!)
  • Paid advertising (except context advertising mentioning your brand)

Reward 5%, based on the number of tokens purchased by your friends

Attention!
Please don't mix up Bounty and Referral programs.
Bounty terms will be announced on Monday.
In Bounty program, you will need to book your participation through email. Rewards will be given our for the following completed actions: Bitcointalk post tranlation, White Paper and FAQ translation + announcing it on forums.

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

FAQ is out! We tried to accumulate most of our clients' questions in one place.
https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/faq

markus124

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

This looks like a great ico. I'm going to be part of it. Good luck devs!

prospecting

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

What's this?

As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Lawyers can sometimes be too hasty and territorial in their response. This was a regrettable combination of simple misunderstanding, bad timing and unfortunate circumstances

can you expand on this? i think a bit more transparency would go a long way here.
i'm very interested in this ico but the accusations are pretty strong.

can you please tell us more, i'm interested in knowing your side of the story.
thank you
cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

What's this?

can you expand on this? i think a bit more transparency would go a long way here.
i'm very interested in this ico but the accusations are pretty strong.

can you please tell us more, i'm interested in knowing your side of the story.
thank you
To our regret, Giga Watt is not at liberty to disclose any details of the situation.

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

We got listed on Smith and Crown!
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

cryptonomos

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

Media mentions (05.22.2017)

Giga Watt:

MegaBigPower

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.