Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
Giga-Watt Support

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

WITH Giga Watt you will stop believing in luck and count on real use facts and defined plan. It's a token that gives you rental power for 50 years at world class costs. PEOPLE ARE INSANE FOR NOT JOINING THIS ICO. It's amazing.

Yeah, if its legit. The guys at giga watt are not saying anything, email to support gets nothing. You'd think they would reply if they want you to invest.

Support@giga-watt.com is best to accommodate any questions asked but you are more than welcome to ask questions on this forum so that we can get them answered for you. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenocyde

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:38:42 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 05:21:33 PM by Xenocyde

Ok I done with this Shit...

I and others have posted easy questions that EVERY business should be able to answer, unless they are kids having a lemonade stand  Angry

Referring to your customer support via email is nice but for god sake you should reply in that case...

I have been waiting for a reply for ages now HERE and VIA EMAIL....

Very unprofessional.  

I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY

How about reading the white papers once and browse through this forum? I'm sure your questions have their answers here on this forum. You make references to kids, but you pretty much act like one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Giga-Watt Support

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

Cryptonomos,

Can you get me a phone contact for the exec team at Giga Watt?  I am looking to purchase an entire Giga Pod.

Thanks, KJS.

Please contact Support@giga-watt.com for this type of request. Thank you
Albortz

Activity: 420

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

I and others have posted easy questions that EVERY business should be able to answer, unless they are kids having a lemonade stand  Angry

Referring to your customer support via email is nice but for god sake you should reply in that case...

Very unprofessional.  

How about reading the white papers once and browse through this forum? I'm sure your questions have their answers here on this forum. You make references to kids, but you pretty much act like one.

No i don't. And your post shows that you did not even take the time to scroll back a couple of pages to actually read what my questions are about. With my small post count, it should have been more than easy to find the few posts I made in this thread.

But to safe you time my questions are about taxation, if there is the need to open up a legal entity if i want to conduct business with Giga based on the different type of options (renting out the space or operating my own miner), all under the premises of NOT being a US citizen nor green card holder.   

I can operate my management and HQ in germany, place my miners in holland or sweden and oh shit, I need to open a legal entity in sweden or holland as well and not just in germany.
Even though I just rent/buy some electricity/space.
The miners would count as a production place and therefore the colocation (I placed the miners in) needs to make sure I am registered, otherwise they would support illegal activities in their halls.....

My questions are far deeper than the infos provided in some stupid white paper, where they explain how they will build the pods, rent out token, what value the tokens will have, where to buy and sell them or whatever general infos you can think off.

Every business should know what its customers shall be, and also check for their own security, if they allow or under what premises they conduct business with each customer.

There is a reason most banks stopped business relation with US citizen even though "it could be up to the client" to make sure everything is legal according to their laws.   If I conduct business with someone, I need to know if it can fall back on me because of some foreign laws... If you do not check that first before you start collecting money, its not just risky for the client (he can check that its legal according to the own laws) but also for the business and ALL shareholders. 

If they get bankrupt because of lawsuits you wouldn't be happy to see your money gone because they conducted business with people they should simply not have done business with.... 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aycaramba

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:23:19 PM

ok giga watt, you've lost me! I've asked you now several times the same question and you keep ignoring it. There is no reason to not answer these questions in this forum - too fishy for me.

Good luck for the rest!
Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

Very unprofessional.  

No i don't. And your post shows that you did not even take the time to scroll back a couple of pages to actually read what my questions are about. With my small post count, it should have been more than easy to find the few posts I made in this thread.

But to safe you time my questions are about taxation, if there is the need to open up a legal entity if i want to conduct business with Giga based on the different type of options (renting out the space or operating my own miner), all under the premises of NOT being a US citizen nor green card holder.   

I can operate my management and HQ in germany, place my miners in holland or sweden and oh shit, I need to open a legal entity in sweden or holland as well and not just in germany.
Even though I just rent/buy some electricity/space.
The miners would count as a production place and therefore the colocation (I placed the miners in) needs to make sure I am registered, otherwise they would support illegal activities in their halls.....

My questions are far deeper than the infos provided in some stupid white paper, where they explain how they will build the pods, rent out token, what value the tokens will have, where to buy and sell them or whatever general infos you can think off.

Every business should know what its customers shall be, and also check for their own security, if they allow or under what premises they conduct business with each customer.

There is a reason most banks stopped business relation with US citizen even though "it could be up to the client" to make sure everything is legal according to their laws.   If I conduct business with someone, I need to know if it can fall back on me because of some foreign laws... If you do not check that first before you start collecting money, its not just risky for the client (he can check that its legal according to the own laws) but also for the business and ALL shareholders. 

If they get bankrupt because of lawsuits you wouldn't be happy to see your money gone because they conducted business with people they should simply not have done business with.... 

I don't think the mining operation falls into any jurisdiction because, as a miner, you are paid in virtual coins that are not regulated by any international law for the time being.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Albortz

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

I don't think the mining operation falls into any jurisdiction because, as a miner, you are paid in virtual coins that are not regulated by any international law for the time being.

Well that is not quite right. This may be applying to most countries even america, but there are a lot of countries that have cryptocurrencies defined and under restriction/regulation, as well as the creation and training, be it day trading or accepting it as a payment for a good. 

One example.

Mining falls under creation of wealth (company tax 15%)
If the coin you mine today raises in value until you exchange it, this gain has to be added on your creation of wealth. (15% regular tax)
If you do it more than once, it falls under the intend of making money and you are again legally bound to open a company for this procedure. No chance to say I do it privately
If you mine a coin today, and you sell it its 19% VAT you have to pay.
If you payout a mined coin, its 15% company gain tax, 19% VAT and the future speculation "profit" you might have falls under 25% trading tax.

This is just one country I am working in.  (Pardon my no 100% right words)

The regulation of crypto is a lot further than most people realize. We are way to focused on America with their struggle to regulate it....   

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:10:17 PM

Well that is not quite right. This may be applying to most countries even america, but there are a lot of countries that have cryptocurrencies defined and under restriction/regulation, as well as the creation and training, be it day trading or accepting it as a payment for a good. 

One example.

Mining falls under creation of wealth (company tax 15%)
If the coin you mine today raises in value until you exchange it, this gain has to be added on your creation of wealth. (15% regular tax)
If you do it more than once, it falls under the intend of making money and you are again legally bound to open a company for this procedure. No chance to say I do it privately
If you mine a coin today, and you sell it its 19% VAT you have to pay.
If you payout a mined coin, its 15% company gain tax, 19% VAT and the future speculation "profit" you might have falls under 25% trading tax.

This is just one country I am working in.  (Pardon my no 100% right words)

The regulation of crypto is a lot further than most people realize. We are way to focused on America with their struggle to regulate it....   
Giga-watt operates in the u.s. the only taxation here is when you cash out crypto to fiat, 15% capital gains tax under 400k per year, 33% if above 400k.

They don't know where you live, and wouldn't be reporting to your government.  The only person who could report it to your government (s) would be you and in which case if you're operating in multiple countries claim all profit in the one with the least issues.

*This is not an advocate to tax evasion.

raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

Can rented tokens be traded on a exchange by the token owner?

Assuming that WTT becomes tradeable.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:27:40 AM

It seems that you have questions about tax issues/concerns for an international company where the management team resides in one jurisdiction (aka country) and the physical assets exist in another. Rather than relying on the internet for advice from people you do not know on subjects that they may not know, you would probably be best served by retaining a tax attorney or firm that is well versed in these kinds of entities and situations.

No mining at the moment.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

Yes

raynman

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

Yes
What if the buyer of my rented tokens wanted to use them to host a miner with Gigawatt?
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

Yes
What if the buyer of my rented tokens wanted to use them to host a miner with Gigawatt?

They would have bought them on an exchange and would therefore own the tokens as well as what the tokens offer - rental space (when its available, as to prevent spam token trading for mining space)

raynman

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Yes

They would have bought them on an exchange and would therefore own the tokens as well as what the tokens offer - rental space (when its available, as to prevent spam token trading for mining space)

My question is, will the buyer of my rented tokens continue with the rental agreement I had earlier.
If the buyer has no miner, that is fine. He can continue to collect rental from my rented tokens.
The problem arises when he actually wanted to buy WTT tokens to host his own miner with Gigawatt.
After buying my rented tokens, he can't use them to host his own miner.
woogod

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:53:43 AM

Hi is there a OTC board for this?
Interested in trying it out in the future.
Also what kind of policy does Giga Watt have around miners if they break in their facility?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Albortz

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

It seems that you have questions about tax issues/concerns for an international company where the management team resides in one jurisdiction (aka country) and the physical assets exist in another. Rather than relying on the internet for advice from people you do not know on subjects that they may not know, you would probably be best served by retaining a tax attorney or firm that is well versed in these kinds of entities and situations.

This is true and I already went to one of the big four that they will assist me. I still believe they should at least know what the situation would be for at least american citizen. That they can't tell me about my international structure and what double taxation agreements exist or don't exist is obvious.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Yes

My question is, will the buyer of my rented tokens continue with the rental agreement I had earlier.
If the buyer has no miner, that is fine. He can continue to collect rental from my rented tokens.
The problem arises when he actually wanted to buy WTT tokens to host his own miner with Gigawatt.
After buying my rented tokens, he can't use them to host his own miner.
Oh the renter of the tokens would just receive a price cut on their rentals, so they would already have their miners there if they're renting.
I thought you meant purchasing from an exchange, which would just be waiting around and stuff

aycaramba

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:32:24 PM

ok giga watt, you've lost me! I've asked you now several times the same question and you keep ignoring it. There is no reason to not answer these questions in this forum - too fishy for me.

Good luck for the rest!

I can answer some of the questions that I will personally ask them on slack. I am not lazy to join slack or telegram.

Pointless statement. What does it have to do with laziness if they simply refuse to answer these relevant questions in the forum? What's the point of dozens of people asking the same question via email or wherever else they refer to?

Anyhow, I won't join this ICO for this reason, lean back instead and observe how the guinea pigs are doing...
LazyJones

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I do electrical.

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Hello,
I am one of those early adopter 'guinea pigs' that you describe.
I purchased 3100 wtt tokens and 2 l3+'s.
When it was discovered that the money that was meant for the l3+'s was sent to the crypto account instead of giga-watt (thanks bank!), GW helped me fix the issue and complete my purchase.
Looking forward to this progressing forward and succeeding.
I'll keep you updated.

minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:58:22 AM

First I'd like to say I really like the concept and how it brings economies of scale to small miners, but I'd like to hear from any here who are actually running miners now at the Gigawatt facilities, either your own or purchase through Gigawatt.

I'd be curious to know about how billing, installation, payments, maintenance, outages, etc. are handled in reality.

Anyone here already mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: