Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 02:29:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 144233 times)
lynxay

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Hello! I've just wrote a support ticket to withdraw my deposit. Could you check it , please?

Yes, just send us your email, and wallet where you would like to do it. Send all that to support@cryptonomos.com

Did that several times already. Still no response, no refunds
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcajun21

Activity: 392

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

A new update on the Toke Sale page:

https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/

I was looking for a refund to buy a l3 miner and split the amount with wtt. Would have been a great idea, even now, to make the option of buying equipment with wtt. In my case I'd like to profit from the availability of the equipment right away and the bonus of wtt. if I would ship to my country, the effort would be greater and the wait about the same I think.
Reading the whitepaper it says if you don't have enough tokens you pay the retail rate for whatever power you are using over the token amount. So I would think if you setup an l3 now at regular prices once the tokens are released your hosting fees would be lowered to the token level. And you can send them or have your miner shipped to them you don't have to buy it from them. I'd contact them to make sure you can apply your tokens to your hosting plan once they are released but my guess is it should work.

They would accept sending equipment to them but in case you are like me and deciding between l3 and s9, I think it is pretty affordable to buy from them, since any day costs more on the mining and it can be recovered faster with the bonus. Right now is pretty late to get the entire sum i needed. Batch one is in August and the other might be months away and the ship arrives sooner.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Scorpion

Activity: 420

Member since March 20, 2011

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

New update to the WTT Token Sale Webpage

HashHive Limited – Innovative Technologies Of Cloud Mining • Telegram •  FacebookTwitter
naska21

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

what about this  https://blog.bitmain.com/en/gigawatt-infringement-announcement/  ?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
piccionipier

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

Hello! I've just wrote a support ticket to withdraw my deposit. Could you check it , please?

Yes, just send us your email, and wallet where you would like to do it. Send all that to support@cryptonomos.com

Did that several times already. Still no response, no refunds

no problem at all
Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

what about this  https://blog.bitmain.com/en/gigawatt-infringement-announcement/  ?

I asked about that too. It's from January 2017. GW just used the BITMAIN logo and mentioned Jihan is part of their team. Jihan's lawyers asked them to delete all the BITMAIN logos and not include him in their team. Done, all settled, no more legal problems.

Of course BITMAIN wouldn't want to be associated with GW, beacuse GW aims at decentralizing the mining power, while BIMTAIN is all for centralization with their ASICboost hacks and whatnot.
someone111

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

Does giga-watt.com publish any financial annual reports?

What kind of legal structure does the company have?

Is it also possible to buy shares of the company?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
lynxay

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

Still no response regarding withdrawal of deposited coins, BTC/ETH. I think that they can not support miners well after ICO even if this is not a scam. Poor support.
Have you gotten refund?
basket ball

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

6 milion coin sold out
and curent rate 1$
great project

invest news

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Here is an interview on GigaWatt-https://www.investitin.com/cryptocurrency-mining-investment/. I found it very informative.
cryptonomos

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

This was a regrettable combination of simple misunderstanding, bad timing and unfortunate circumstances.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 378

Hire me as a bounty program manager bit.ly/usbs8

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

I don't see any facebook or twitter bounty program, will you launch some soon? thanks!

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                        
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                        
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Kainzo

Activity: 24

hc.to

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

After the WTT tokens are taken, is the actual equipment ours?
This is pretty important, I'm fine with Giga-Watt having the equipment for 1+ years under contract, but if they don't ship it to me...

Here's the better question... can we buy directly with WTT tokens?
Can I spend X tokens to get a Panda Miner b3+ rig for the 'much lower cost'

I'm trying to decide whats the better route here.

WTT ICO (http://hc.to/wtt)
VoskCoin

Activity: 224

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

This seems like a very interesting, big, and promising project, just purchased some WTT tokens

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Sameffkakkare

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

Is there facebook or twitter campaign?
Kainzo

hc.to

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:03:03 PM

what about this  https://blog.bitmain.com/en/gigawatt-infringement-announcement/  ?
This was a regrettable combination of simple misunderstanding, bad timing and unfortunate circumstances.

Can you trade your WTT tokens for the actual mining hardware? I'm trying to grasp this and its not spelled out anywhere.
I want to buy tokens and got an invoice for bank wire, but how long does wire take until tokens are redeemed? is there a queue ill wait in?
Would love more info.

Edit: found out you cannot buy with WTT tokens, tokens are ONLY for hosting fees (power/etc)
17875 tokens to cover 13 Panda Miners.
Seems a bit high... but I guess it makes sense since they are covering the brunt of the work.

lynxay

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

You've just wanted to get more users by using their name on site. Didn't work.
But you are ok, already cheated $6.5m.

I've asked for a refund 4 days ago, and had no reply, no refund. Can't believe you are so busy at this stage. You just getting money doing nothing right now.

What will you do when you operate 30MW mining center?
chip1982

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Hi,

where can we see our purchased miners?

Will they show up in the Cryptonomos dashboard? Or will we get an access to the giga-watt site and only the tokens are administrated by Cryptonomos? Must we register with ID or some kind of proof of residence somewhere?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks
Kainzo

hc.to

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:00:46 PM

Hi,

where can we see our purchased miners?

Will they show up in the Cryptonomos dashboard? Or will we get an access to the giga-watt site and only the tokens are administrated by Cryptonomos? Must we register with ID or some kind of proof of residence somewhere?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks
All very good questions.

cryptonomos

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

You've just wanted to get more users by using their name on site. Didn't work.
But you are ok, already cheated $6.5m.

I've asked for a refund 4 days ago, and had no reply, no refund. Can't believe you are so busy at this stage. You just getting money doing nothing right now.

What will you do when you operate 30MW mining center?

Dave Carlson explained here: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/giga-watt-ceo-we-desperately-need-balance-of-power-in-the-mining-space-cm764842
Please be patient with your requests, we just started doing refunds this Monday. Our apologies for delay!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.