Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 12:25:36 AM

Is there an option to rent and forget?
If we bought coins now, is there a guarantee that we can find renters?
Will this get traded on any exchange in future OR will it be locked to renting/mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:31:13 AM

Will this get traded on any exchange in future OR will it be locked to renting/mining?

this is a free world, no one can guarantee you anything, you make your judgement and try to make money, no guarantee is there!
djazher

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

Hey GW and cryptonomos team !

Quick questions to clear out before jumping in :

+ Do you issue a legal contract stating that you host miners property [link between legit ID and serial number] ?
+ Is there any insurance policy, in case of a non force majeure incident, such as... You know, that sort of stuff... ?
+ Say, somehow another gift from Wu comes up, like Antbleed, do you apply the patches yourselves ?

Thanks for the good work and your transparency policy. This kind of initiative helps cryptos further than offering mining facilities, it makes it trustable.

[getting pretty emtional, here... Cheesy]
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

A few months after the token launch, it will be traded on exchanges. They want to first set up everything after the token launch and then hit the exchanges.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
cryptonomos (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

+ Do you issue a legal contract stating that you host miners property [link between legit ID and serial number] ?
+ Is there any insurance policy, in case of a non force majeure incident, such as... You know, that sort of stuff... ?
+ Say, somehow another gift from Wu comes up, like Antbleed, do you apply the patches yourselves ?

Thanks for the good work and your transparency policy. This kind of initiative helps cryptos further than offering mining facilities, it makes it trustable.

1)Could you clarify the question please?
2)Total policy covers $5M for any single claim, and we will increase it as we grow.
3) Yes.

N1CKH0LAS

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

Any plans to re-supply the miners ? After buying an L3+, few days later they went out of stock. Now all the models appear as out of stock, despite the fact that new batches came out on bitmain website.

I have more tokens than miners, so need to buy another miner at some point.

• Black Desert Online Accounts / Level 60+ Characters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240670.0
• Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341251.0
djazher

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

1)Could you clarify the question please?
2)Total policy covers $5M for any single claim, and we will increase it as we grow.
3) Yes.

Is there a document, somewhere, that attests this S9, T9, L3+ or Panda miner #60dfe9jq4gtxc3-92 belongs to Mrs Janet SMITH ?
luxjd

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

anyone knows if they accept debit cards for mining rigs payments ?
Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

anyone knows if they accept debit cards for mining rigs payments ?

They don't. Only wire transfer or btc.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Any plans to re-supply the miners ? After buying an L3+, few days later they went out of stock. Now all the models appear as out of stock, despite the fact that new batches came out on bitmain website.

That's what happened to me and the pandaminers, they're being sold again on the pandaminer site; however aren't relisted.

Definitely don't need a btc miner lol

DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

Why not just buying one on bitmain directly and let it set up by them for usd 40 as per their website?

That's what happened to me and the pandaminers, they're being sold again on the pandaminer site; however aren't relisted.

Definitely don't need a btc miner lol

They have put a bunch of new miners on their website yesterday, but it didnt took long before they went out of stock again. If everything went well I purchased a few miners, but I am waiting for a confirmation email of my order.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

I want to try and simplify the ICO for Giga Watt. I have purchased Giga Watt Tokens (WTT) so I am going to stick to dot points and attempt to keep it neutral so everyone can make their own informed decision.

1 WTT = 1 Watt of entitled power consumption.  ICO started 2 Jun 17 Pacific Daylight Time 1200 (24hr), Ends 31 Jul 17 1200.

- 1 WTT = $1.00 Weeks 1-2                    
Current price - 1 WTT = $1.05 Weeks 3-4                    
                  - 1 WTT = $1.10 Weeks 5-6                
                  - 1 WTT = $1.15 Weeks 7-8
                  - 1 WTT = $1.20 Week 9

Unsure exactly how the weeks are worked out. If 1 Week = 7 days, this only leaves 3 days for week 9. Maybe someone can answer.

At the moment if you wanted to use Giga Watt's facility to mine it would cost: 9 Miners or less 9.75c kW/hour  (the more miners the cheaper it is, I will use 9 miners or less for this exmaple)

Price Broken down
Electricity    - 2.8c
Maintenance - 0.5c
Facility Rent - 6.45c

Purchasing WTT saves you the rent and guarantees you power usage equivalent to the amount of WTT's you have purchased for 50 years (who knows what will be happening in 50 years, maybe house drones will be cruising around). You still have to pay for electricity and maintenance. If you do not want to use your WTT's for you own mining you can rent them out for 4.2c kW/h, if the demand is there.

You will be able to sell the WTT's on an exchange/s once all WTT's have been issued and they become listed.

For every 100 WTT's sold an additional 15 are issued to team, partners and advisors - due to this straight away investment is decreased by 15% (happens with all ICO's, some more some less), but I am sure it will increase well more than this.

You are not investing into speculation, you are purchasing the ability to use Giga Watt's facility to mine.

Giga Watt have open days so you can go and check out the facility. Wish I could go but due to being almost 12 000km (7450miles) away it is not possible.

Download and read the whitepaper

I hope this have given a simply overview of the ICO and I haven't confused anyone too much. Remember do your own research and gather as much info as possible to give you the best informed decision whether to invest or not.

Thanks
cryptonomos (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Hello,
B3 we doubt it, but a replacement gpu yes. L3 will be. You should contact host@giga-watt.com to be added to list for batch sale invites. You must indicate what miners you are interested in.

salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

which market we can trade it?
aycaramba

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

What I don't understand: I got the reply that space is fully exhausted for own miners but I could order one with them directly. As soon as I buy my tokens, I should be able to send my own miners? Can anybody answer this?

If so, what would be the problem to order directly on bitmain? What about installing these devices, potential extra cords which might not be part of bitmain's delivery, customs tax etc. - would giga-watt take care of this and eventually deploy this machine?

daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:36:24 PM

What I don't understand: I got the reply that space is fully exhausted for own miners but I could order one with them directly. As soon as I buy my tokens, I should be able to send my own miners? Can anybody answer this?

If so, what would be the problem to order directly on bitmain? What about installing these devices, potential extra cords which might not be part of bitmain's delivery, customs tax etc. - would giga-watt take care of this and eventually deploy this machine?

You can send your own miners.  Afaik there is like a $20 setup fee. Also I think they do some sort of basic maintenance/upkeep on the miners. You have to pay for shipping/customs/taxes etc. They will deploy the machine for you.

They are opening more facilities and they won't issue you your tokens until there is space for them. So by the time you get your tokens I assume there should be space for your miner too.

You can buy WTT tokens at https://cryptonomos.com/?r=1lv0eNDlOmhWNTu18ev35yyLJ.
Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

what is ico

Really? We can't even use Google to search this? ICO = Initial Coin Offering - when a company issues a new type of coin that is tied to some sort of service the company is providing.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kvb

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

Dave, Cryptonomos Hello,

I am interested in buying tens to hundreds of thousands of WTT. At first I was quite excited with your idea but after careful examination I'm not so sure and I have some serious questions about your business model.

1. If space requirement for mining equipment doubles per 1W of power due to Moore's law in semiconductor manufacturing advances. Power consumption of chips drops down significantly with each generation. I have the following question.
For Example:
Currently some Mining GPU setup is taking 60x60x60 cm of space and consumes 1Kw/h of electricity.
In two years if equipment is upgraded to latest models that will require TWO GPU setups of 60x60x60 cm for the same 1Kw/h of electricity.

To meet your obligations to WTT token holders, Will Giga-Watt build new Giga-pods on a constant basis and allocate the additional space required for equipment upgrades on demand every couple of years for 50 years ?!?

2. Will Giga-Watt provide some storage to customers for spare parts for mining equipment that will wear out?
3. What about Network bandwidth? How much is provided with each 1W of power? Is there an option to buy more bandwidth?
4. What are the moisute levels in the area of the Giga-Watt pods? What is the effect on equipment from your experience? Is there rust after 1-2 years of operation?
5. You say you can meet customers custom demands. Why are you not providing your co-location customers the ability for remote access to their equipment hosted at your facilities?
Are your customers able to manage their hosted mining hardware themselves and have full control of it?
The equipment is managed by professionals with years of experience in mining.
They understand what is profitable to mine now, which pool is more profitable, etc.
They can quickly repair equipment.
We are in the same boat, the more profitable for you, the more profitable for Giga Watt.
So your technicians will decide what is profitable to mine on behalf of your customers and on their equipment? What is this??
You say repeatedly throughout the thread that customers can choose what coins they mine. Then you say exactly the opposite.

6. On the below comment you state there are not set up fees. But later in this thread you stated there is one time setup fee of $20 for aciscs and $40 for GPU rigs. Are there any other Hidden fees?
Otherwise i see no real difference to cloud mining.
First and foremost it is our transparency. Giga Watt's facility is a real-life tangible project which you can tour if you attend our Open House, which we hold twice a month. Giga Watt's customers own the specific equipment: They know their serial numbers and can see them on the shelves in the unit. Another advantage is that Giga Watt's customers purchase their equipment at cost, without any markup, pay zero setup fees and extremely low effective electricity and maintenance fees: just 2.8c и 0.5c per kW/h respectively.

7. Who are "retail customers"? Customers who buy full turnkey mining or WTT token holders?
From https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/faq
"Does Giga Watt only mine bitcoins?
Giga Watt mines all scalable cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH/MONERO/ZCASH/DASH. The decision of what currency to mine is made by the customers who own the mining equipment. But at this stage it is technically impossible to offer all of these options to retail customers. Giga Watt is working on the solution, and hopefully in the future this option will be offered. At this point retail customers can mine only BTC, ETH, and LTC."

8. If you don't provide your customers with remote access to their equipment. How can your customers be sure you are not overclocking their equipment for  for 10-15% to your advantage (especially GPU setups) in expense of the lifetime of the equipment?
9. Cryptonomos. Who are you? What is your name? Would be nice to know who are we talking to. Are you a Cryptonomos or Giga-Watt employee? I you rather prefer to remain anonymous. Please ask Dave Carlson to answer these questions from his account here on BitcoinTalk.
10. What exactly is included in $0.5 cents maintenance fee? Which kind of work/procedures?
11. If I decide to power off my miners for a period of time. Will there be any charges? Since I paid for the rent for 50 year ahead can I store my miners there even if they are offline as how much as I need?

Unless you can provide satisfying answers to the above questions, Especially question 1 and 5. I will unfortunately have to pass on your business proposal.

The ability for me to fully control my hosted hardware via remote access is a "To be or not to be" type of issue.

Best Regards.
Albortz

Activity: 420

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

I have some more questions for you.

1)

How does your service apply to NON-US citizen and NON-Green Card holders?  Do we need to register a legal entity to use your service?

When I place my own miner or a miner I bought over Giga and mine cryptocurrencies, does that count as an production plant where I fall under US Tax Laws?

Are there exception like double taxation agreements? Or even exceptions for crypto mining itself?

2)

Same question, if I rent out my space (basically this is my WATT Token right), does the physical space the miner will be standing on count as property, where I have income from property leasing/rent income? 

If yes, do I need to register as a "landlord".

3)

How will the payout be conducted?  What currencies? Do you pay me (having full control of all mined coins) or do I get payed by the mining pool?

4)

Why can't I access my miner via remote access? If I want to re-boot or change pools, I need to be able to.

5)

What happens in the case of a malfunction? What kind of service do you offer as a "One Time Payment"?   Do you repair the miners or send them away to the manufacturer.

6)

When I buy with you and you promise 93% uptime and I have a failure in hardware, do you cover the lost income in case you can't fix the problem?

7)

Could you please post your company credentials, registration infos tax number, that we can verify them?

I assume you already worked on the legal issues and you're able to quickly answer them, since you need to think about who your customers shall be.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

Dave, Cryptonomos Hello,

I am interested in buying tens to hundreds of thousands of WTT. At first I was quite excited with your idea but after careful examination I'm not so sure and I have some serious questions about your business model.

1. If space requirement for mining equipment doubles per 1W of power due to Moore's law in semiconductor manufacturing advances. Power consumption of chips drops down significantly with each generation. I have the following question.
For Example:
Currently some Mining GPU setup is taking 60x60x60 cm of space and consumes 1Kw/h of electricity.
In two years if equipment is upgraded to latest models that will require TWO GPU setups of 60x60x60 cm for the same 1Kw/h of electricity.

To meet your obligations to WTT token holders, Will Giga-Watt build new Giga-pods on a constant basis and allocate the additional space required for equipment upgrades on demand every couple of years for 50 years ?!?

2. Will Giga-Watt provide some storage to customers for spare parts for mining equipment that will wear out?
3. What about Network bandwidth? How much is provided with each 1W of power? Is there an option to buy more bandwidth?
4. What are the moisute levels in the area of the Giga-Watt pods? What is the effect on equipment from your experience? Is there rust after 1-2 years of operation?
5. You say you can meet customers custom demands. Why are you not providing your co-location customers the ability for remote access to their equipment hosted at your facilities?
Are your customers able to manage their hosted mining hardware themselves and have full control of it?
The equipment is managed by professionals with years of experience in mining.
They understand what is profitable to mine now, which pool is more profitable, etc.
They can quickly repair equipment.
We are in the same boat, the more profitable for you, the more profitable for Giga Watt.
So your technicians will decide what is profitable to mine on behalf of your customers and on their equipment? What is this??
You say repeatedly throughout the thread that customers can choose what coins they mine. Then you say exactly the opposite.

6. On the below comment you state there are not set up fees. But later in this thread you stated there is one time setup fee of $20 for aciscs and $40 for GPU rigs. Are there any other Hidden fees?
Otherwise i see no real difference to cloud mining.
First and foremost it is our transparency. Giga Watt's facility is a real-life tangible project which you can tour if you attend our Open House, which we hold twice a month. Giga Watt's customers own the specific equipment: They know their serial numbers and can see them on the shelves in the unit. Another advantage is that Giga Watt's customers purchase their equipment at cost, without any markup, pay zero setup fees and extremely low effective electricity and maintenance fees: just 2.8c и 0.5c per kW/h respectively.

7. Who are "retail customers"? Customers who buy full turnkey mining or WTT token holders?
From https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/faq
"Does Giga Watt only mine bitcoins?
Giga Watt mines all scalable cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH/MONERO/ZCASH/DASH. The decision of what currency to mine is made by the customers who own the mining equipment. But at this stage it is technically impossible to offer all of these options to retail customers. Giga Watt is working on the solution, and hopefully in the future this option will be offered. At this point retail customers can mine only BTC, ETH, and LTC."

8. If you don't provide your customers with remote access to their equipment. How can your customers be sure you are not overclocking their equipment for  for 10-15% to your advantage (especially GPU setups) in expense of the lifetime of the equipment?
9. Cryptonomos. Who are you? What is your name? Would be nice to know who are we talking to. Are you a Cryptonomos or Giga-Watt employee? I you rather prefer to remain anonymous. Please ask Dave Carlson to answer these questions from his account here on BitcoinTalk.
10. What exactly is included in $0.5 cents maintenance fee? Which kind of work/procedures?
11. If I decide to power off my miners for a period of time. Will there be any charges? Since I paid for the rent for 50 year ahead can I store my miners there even if they are offline as how much as I need?

Unless you can provide satisfying answers to the above questions, Especially question 1 and 5. I will unfortunately have to pass on your business proposal.

The ability for me to fully control my hosted hardware via remote access is a "To be or not to be" type of issue.

Best Regards.

1. I believe it was stated they do intend to continue building over time; that also means some more WTT gets released.
2. Curious about that, because at a point when my miners become unprofitable; I would love to have them sent to my address so I may use them.
3. I don't think the bandwidth will necessarily be an issue; as they operate within Gigawatts pool currently.
4. The area its located in isn't super moist, but it does get average levels of rainfall; the fan's should also to some extent help with keeping humidity down.
5. They can choose which coins to mine based off of what they currently offer which is BTC, LTC and ETH; I e-mailed them about the event of ETH going PoS would my antminer be able to be used for ZEC, XMR or ETC - And they did say they are working on getting mining set up for those coins, but do not feel ETH will go PoS terribly soon.  I also asked if I could direct my miners outside of the giga-watt pool, and this was a current no-no but one day it potentially could occur; however they would most likely be unable to charge the electricity fee from the coin you opt'd to mine; meaning a potential fund sending/temp swap during the day.
6. There is no set up fee's for miners they sell, there is if you send your own miners.
7. I think I kind of answered that within #5.
8. I suppose you wouldn't, although I'm assuming if all the miners died in 6 months; they would lose a lot of customers as well as have their name tarnished forever unless they replaced the miners.
9. Cryptonomos is the escrow provider for giga-watt
10. The maintenance fee is usually just upkeep and not technically an every day thing; however if something goes wrong like a GPU fries the maintenance fee acts kind of like an insurance policy - pay the pennies today; save yourself the hundies tomorrow.
11. I can't guess why you would want to turn off the miners, given the general difficulty increases overtime but (In my mind and in theory though you could store them there unplugged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: