Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cancel my BFL 4/2/2013 Order?  (Read 7826 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 07:18:52 AM

Does anyone know what the delivery time is expected to be now if orded today? It seems to in constant flux.
If you ask Customer Service at BFL they will tell you one thing.

If you ask the retarded Rep above, he will tell you what you want to hear.

If you ask us, we will tell you....it is a long wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 07:55:38 AM

One of my problem with BFL is that they delivered explanations for ~3 months worth of delays.
LazyOtto

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:13:20 AM

I don't represent anything but myself here.
A false statement. In other words, a lie.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

And that is directly connected to the reason you owe me an apology. For causes which I fully documented at the time.
ordy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:52:22 AM

when you are 6 months late and 100% ROI has gone from hours to months during that 'gap' people have a right to bitch........

Hours lol, how much do you think BTC was worth 6mths ago to support you claim?

corrected to reflect days instead of hours.  still a long way away from the ROI it will be when/if regular customers are seeking it from the units that were promised to be delivered in october.

BTC was worth the same then as it is now, 1 BTC = 1 BTC.  meaning if one invested BTC to acquire a device that allows them 'produce' BTC then that is how their ROI would factor.

BFL products are not priced in BTC, your analogy is irrelevant, you might as well have used the price of oil or gold, or even LTC as a comparison.

rrrrright.  rather than allow that tired arguement to distract from the issue here - it doesn't matter how one measures their own ROI as it is negative right now.  some metrics being more than others, but those that early pre-ordered and expected product 6 months ago are in a hole and it gets deeper by the day.  and since BFL has also blown their power numbers by a long shot it will take even longer to get out of the 'ROI hole'.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 01:52:19 PM

Does anyone know what the delivery time is expected to be now if orded today? It seems to in constant flux.
If you ask Customer Service at BFL they will tell you one thing.

If you ask the retarded Rep above, he will tell you what you want to hear.

If you ask us, we will tell you....it is a long wait.

I like your new signature. Reverse Psyc.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 04:06:49 PM

So much fail in the above post, I don't even know where to start.

I have an idea Tehfiend, if you are so offended, why not ask for a refund?

You never seem to know where to start with my posts do you? Don't worry, I had already moved my investment from BFL to Bitsyncom before I even learned about the nature of your character. You obviously have no intention of addressing any of the points I have made so good luck Josh. I hope BFL can succeed despite you...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 10:25:49 AM

I'll pay 1800

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:21:13 PM

But there's a flaw in your plan bassclef (and PuertoRetard, Smoothie and Frizz) ... I settled up with Runeks more than a week ago.  Awww, too bad.  Guess you guys really are dumbasses.  Here's what I propose, you three idiots get a scammer tag for posting verifiable false information for the past several days, trying to scam people into believing that BFL is a scam, when in truth, you folks are just lying sacks of shit.

PROVE IT.  Tongue TALK IS CHEAP ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR TALK ON THE PREMISE OF YOUR BET WAS FALSE AND YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG LOL

Oh how Josh goes silent when called out for the pansy he is.

Where is the proof Joshy-boy?  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:08:10 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2013, 06:19:07 PM by Henchman24

Wow!  This thread really collapses in size when you have the entire "douche patrol" on ignore.    Grin

Btw, I do need to thank the poster who said they are leaving mean ol' nasty Inaba for that "paragon of virtue", bitsyncom.  ROFLMFAO

That is fucking RICH!!   Cheesy  Thanks for the laugh!!

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:22:52 PM

Yes. You should.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:47:23 PM

yes, you should

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:50:15 PM

What is funny is that some people choose to ignore me because they can't handle the truth. That is utterly sad lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

After PuertoLibre's fake avalon/dhl shipping notice, (yes, that low can someone's self esteem sink), this is a good joke too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114329.msg2100103#msg2100103

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:30:15 PM

After PuertoLibre's fake avalon/dhl shipping notice, (yes, that low can someone's self esteem sink), this is a good joke too:

Hahaha! That's awesome. He wants to defame the company and do nothing but complain, but then he gets all butthurt when they tell him to take his business elsewhere!

"I hate you and your company so much, but don't you DARE tell me I can't buy your products!" The hypocrisy is overwhelming!

I have, as a business owner myself, had the wonderful satisfaction of telling the very rare disagreeable customer to take their money and get the fuck out. The reaction is always PRICELESS. You're not entitled to force me into an abusive customer/business relationship. If you're unhappy, I'll try and make you a happy customer. If you're going to be a prick, I'll save us both some time, and you can go be somebody else's problem.

99.999% of all of my customer interactions are amicable, and most 'dissatisfied' customers are easily turned into satisfied customers with very little effort, a little dialogue, and compromise on both sides. It doesn't always involve me giving exactly what they asked for in their complaint.

If I have a delay in being able to fill somebody's order, I give them a choice of a refund, or waiting it out. Regardless, the choice is in their hands. If they believe that my product is worth waiting for, they will. If not, they can seek other arrangements. Most rational human beings can understand that.

I have a customer who has been waiting on a $2900 order since September (This is a customer who orders $20,000 worth of products a year through me), when the original estimated delivery time was back in December. Every few weeks, I provide an update on the fact that I'm STILL waiting on a supplier to provide his order to me, and EVERY TIME I offer to refund him if he doesn't feel like waiting anymore. And EVERY TIME, he thanks me for the offer but chooses to continue with his order, as my price is competitive with everybody else, and he's not likely to get it much faster anywhere else. Keep in mind that due to government paperwork, that even AFTER his order gets to me, it will still be tied up in bureaucratic red tape for another 3-4 Months, even if it showed up TODAY.

If, for some reason, he started trolling forums and defaming my business, calling me a scammer, etc, etc. I would write him a refund check, PRONTO, and tell him that his customer privileges have been revoked. Then again, he's not an asshole, so I can't see this ever happening.

I fully support BFL's response to the idiots who want to go around trashing them, but also think they are entitled to continue to buy whatever they want from them. The world doesn't owe you anything. BFL doesn't owe you anything. Learn to watch what you say about people that you want to do business with, because business is a two-way street. You have the right to take your business elsewhere, but business owners have the right to send you packing as well. I love it when a company owner has the cajones to remind imbeciles of that fact from time to time.

The Westboro Baptist church went to a town near where I grew up one time, to spew their hate at whatever random event was happening that day (military funeral, I believe). Somebody cut 2 of their tires.

The WBCers drove all around town on 2 flat tires trying to find a tire shop to buy tires from. Every single tire shop they stopped at recognized them and told them they weren't worthy to be their customers.

They finally ended up going to Wal-Mart, who has no standards, and is used to interacting with trash, and got some tires. As far as I know, they've never been back to McAlester Oklahoma. Wink

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:42:08 PM

If you want something that will ship timely, it's a lot more expensive: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204030.msg2132683

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
jordaninthesky

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:25:11 AM

Hahaha! That's awesome.

I don't know what your incentive is, but I can't think of any incentive of my own that would make someone want to express what I've expressed and not have experienced it.

I'm not here to prove anything to you directly, but I do believe my words should speak for themselves.  Maybe you think I recently ordered, and want everyone to believe BFL is a scam so BFL crashes and nobody gets their ASIC?  Maybe it's just personal, and me and Josh know each other outside of BFL?

Whatever the case, I'm disappointed by the outcome.

AREN'T YOU?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:41:15 AM

Have I missed something Slok?

You keep linking to one of Jordans posts....what does that have to do with me? (enlighten me?)

I think you might be desperate at this point.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:43:01 AM

Hahaha! That's awesome. He wants to defame the company and do nothing but complain, but then he gets all butthurt when they tell him to take his business elsewhere!

"I hate you and your company so much, but don't you DARE tell me I can't buy your products!" The hypocrisy is overwhelming!

I have, as a business owner myself, had the wonderful satisfaction of telling the very rare disagreeable customer to take their money and get the fuck out. The reaction is always PRICELESS. You're not entitled to force me into an abusive customer/business relationship. If you're unhappy, I'll try and make you a happy customer. If you're going to be a prick, I'll save us both some time, and you can go be somebody else's problem.

99.999% of all of my customer interactions are amicable, and most 'dissatisfied' customers are easily turned into satisfied customers with very little effort, a little dialogue, and compromise on both sides. It doesn't always involve me giving exactly what they asked for in their complaint.

If I have a delay in being able to fill somebody's order, I give them a choice of a refund, or waiting it out. Regardless, the choice is in their hands. If they believe that my product is worth waiting for, they will. If not, they can seek other arrangements. Most rational human beings can understand that.

I have a customer who has been waiting on a $2900 order since September (This is a customer who orders $20,000 worth of products a year through me), when the original estimated delivery time was back in December. Every few weeks, I provide an update on the fact that I'm STILL waiting on a supplier to provide his order to me, and EVERY TIME I offer to refund him if he doesn't feel like waiting anymore. And EVERY TIME, he thanks me for the offer but chooses to continue with his order, as my price is competitive with everybody else, and he's not likely to get it much faster anywhere else. Keep in mind that due to government paperwork, that even AFTER his order gets to me, it will still be tied up in bureaucratic red tape for another 3-4 Months, even if it showed up TODAY.

If, for some reason, he started trolling forums and defaming my business, calling me a scammer, etc, etc. I would write him a refund check, PRONTO, and tell him that his customer privileges have been revoked. Then again, he's not an asshole, so I can't see this ever happening.

I fully support BFL's response to the idiots who want to go around trashing them, but also think they are entitled to continue to buy whatever they want from them. The world doesn't owe you anything. BFL doesn't owe you anything. Learn to watch what you say about people that you want to do business with, because business is a two-way street. You have the right to take your business elsewhere, but business owners have the right to send you packing as well. I love it when a company owner has the cajones to remind imbeciles of that fact from time to time.

The Westboro Baptist church went to a town near where I grew up one time, to spew their hate at whatever random event was happening that day (military funeral, I believe). Somebody cut 2 of their tires.

The WBCers drove all around town on 2 flat tires trying to find a tire shop to buy tires from. Every single tire shop they stopped at recognized them and told them they weren't worthy to be their customers.

They finally ended up going to Wal-Mart, who has no standards, and is used to interacting with trash, and got some tires. As far as I know, they've never been back to McAlester Oklahoma. Wink
No clue where you guys are referencing from. The links you guys are using are not even mine or anything to do with me.

Keep trying though?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:58:18 AM

I skimmed,

I don't think I have ever posted in that section. All I saw was a wrenchmonkey getting bent over a table by other community members about his comments in support of BFL.

I guess blowing smoke is all you have left. Kinda sad....

Do you want me to post the joke DHL notice that shows Avalon delivering to BFL? Sure?

Here it is:

Was this what has got you all worked up, Slok? Is that the great controversy of smoke billowing from thy bottom?

This was posted by Josh weeks before I posted my joke post....

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:01:40 AM

So much fail in the above post, I don't even know where to start.

I have an idea Tehfiend, if you are so offended, why not ask for a refund?

You never seem to know where to start with my posts do you? Don't worry, I had already moved my investment from BFL to Bitsyncom before I even learned about the nature of your character. You obviously have no intention of addressing any of the points I have made so good luck Josh. I hope BFL can succeed despite you...

And... another former BFL customer... that seems like a trend.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: