Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which scenario do you prefer and predict?
Bitcoin developers will solve these scaling problems and Bitcoin returns to be the cheap and fast payment system it was some years ago - 39 (47%)
Bitcoin users will move all their BTCs to the so-called "altcoins". - 16 (19.3%)
Bitcoin transaction will become less and less because its users will just hold their coins. Thus BTC would become a sort of digital asset, with no actual use as a payment system. - 24 (28.9%)
People will get tired of cryptocoins and move back to the ol' banking system. - 4 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gonna die soon!  (Read 8197 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 820

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

I think continuous increasing of value is not good in bitcoin because if will increase value in the highest level no one like to buy for it all users even investor only want is do work to earn bitcoin and not to buy then the demand will slow down together with the value of it.

no, you mis understand it, when bitcoin is up, when it increases its value, many people will be happy why? for example when they join a signature campaign here and bitcoin will directly paid to their account when the signature will end, they will earn more now because the bitcoin is up now so that their payment will increase too, bitcoin will never die, it has a strong market value.

Actually im bit worried for campaign thing if bitcoins would go up for more since they've got possibilities to closed their sigs since if they calculate their money spent for that well provably they will be shock and turn cautious for their site fundings. Although we can earn for more on this but the chain reaction will directly hit to those people who finding some sigs since actually theirs no new high payment campaigns has been opened up yet for now.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

I think continuous increasing of value is not good in bitcoin because if will increase value in the highest level no one like to buy for it all users even investor only want is do work to earn bitcoin and not to buy then the demand will slow down together with the value of it.

no, you mis understand it, when bitcoin is up, when it increases its value, many people will be happy why? for example when they join a signature campaign here and bitcoin will directly paid to their account when the signature will end, they will earn more now because the bitcoin is up now so that their payment will increase too, bitcoin will never die, it has a strong market value.

Actually im bit worried for campaign thing if bitcoins would go up for more since they've got possibilities to closed their sigs since if they calculate their money spent for that well provably they will be shock and turn cautious for their site fundings. Although we can earn for more on this but the chain reaction will directly hit to those people who finding some sigs since actually theirs no new high payment campaigns has been opened up yet for now.

No need to worry signature campaigns are not going anywhere as they also need marketing and promotion for their coins but the possibility is that campaigns will start reducing the pay rates depending on the price of bitcoin and signature campaign will always be one of the source to earn bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Alif Mahardika

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

Bitcoin will not die because people are still hoping and dependent on bitcoin, that's one of which reason why BTC is still alive.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:33:23 AM

None of the above, I have been using bitcoin only for 2 months and guess what, no matter what problems it faced bitcoin continues to grow, there is a probability in what you state but the chances of these things going to happen is too low, it may drop its value but it only means more demand will be its counterpart.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:39:47 AM

None of the above, I have been using bitcoin only for 2 months and guess what, no matter what problems it faced bitcoin continues to grow, there is a probability in what you state but the chances of these things going to happen is too low, it may drop its value but it only means more demand will be its counterpart.

What you are telling is true but until the transaction delay and transaction fees problem are not solved i dont think that bitcoin will be strong for long time, if the current problem is not solved soon then i think more users will start to shift to other altcoins which are going strong like ETH
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

Actually im bit worried for campaign thing if bitcoins would go up for more since they've got possibilities to closed their sigs since if they calculate their money spent for that well provably they will be shock and turn cautious for their site fundings

I'm not sure if this is true on the whole

As to me, the recent mighty rally of Bitcoin as well as other cryprocurrencies would actually contribute to more demand for advertising. This is not a rocket science, after all. If some coin rises in price, it pretty much means it becomes more popular (otherwise, its price wouldn't rise in the first place), but if it becomes more popular, it should necessarily attract entrepreneurs and startups that would need advertising. Further, it is obvious that long-term advertisers have long-term reserves of coins, so advertising for them becomes cheaper overall since they can lower payment rates in Bitcoin and other coins (if their rates weren't already tied to Bitcoin price)

orpel

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

I don't think talking here about chances is the right thing to do.
No one knows what will happen tommorow morning.
People tend to forget but the BitCoin was ~1800$ 2+ years ago and then fell ~90%.
Now it's price is soaring again, no one can say what will happen next!

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:49:36 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:04:44 AM by Ucy

"People will get tired of cryptocoins and move back to the ol' banking system"

⬆⬆Better still, people will get tired of the new ways and move back to the old. Really?

The above is very unlikely unless Bitcoin is  deliberately destroyed or those "People" are the few who don't know what Cryptocurrency is all about or those who have no interest in it whatsoever.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Bitcoin will never die as long as there are engineering who will fixed the bugs or any exploit that will happen on bitcoin there always a way but since bitcoin is presented it almost perfect to me. people will get tired of using this currency maybe if they will keep loosing money from bitcoin currency but bitcoins gonna die? I don't even think so that it will happens.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:55:50 AM

Existence is truth, I regard BTC as a financial test products
maybe it will failed ,maybe it's more expensive than gold
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

BTC can't die unless you shutdown the internet.
No seriously, its just the beginning of a new era of a world currency, I highly doubt it will "die"
S4pta

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

I think it could happen .... I once read an article that discusses about bitcoin will die ... in fact a bitcoin. .. which they think bitcoin will destroy the role of the dollar in the world and will control the global market in the world ... so from now many countries that do not approve the existence of bitcoin ... thank you

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

BTC can't die unless you shutdown the internet.
No seriously, its just the beginning of a new era of a world currency, I highly doubt it will "die"
Yes it cant be die. I have read an article where the most rich man in the world has been believes in bitcoin too. And they already buy some of bitcoin because they believes that bitcoin will be go higher and higher in many years to come and they think that theres no doubt thag bitcoin may reach about million too. I think bitcoin may goes down its value but it will never be die.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:56:25 AM

Currently there is no accurate info about future of bitcoin, and it seems that bitcoin will not die in the near future as bitcoin prices continue to rise, as well as entry of investors from various circles and bitcoin users growing in different countries makes bitcoin stronger As the best digital currency for now.

Based on what is going on, we can make bicoin predictions, and certainly, bitcoin will not die, there are too many advantages for it at the present time. Bitcoin is being accepted by many governments, this makes it the most legitimate penny. In addition, 2mb segwit is being accepted, it will solve many other problems. A beautiful future for bitcoin.

We do can predict the future but not 100% but somehow and I would agree that bitcoin would not die in the near future considering the good news and the developments it had undergo with the acceptance of Japan and next Australia with other countries releasing regulation though they haven't fully acknowledge it yet but I am positive that soon they will.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

No. That is very impossible that the bitcoin will die. It will never die and many people know it. Because bitcoin now is more popular than before and it also gaining more power. I promise that the bitcoin will not die.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

All things can happen without us guessing. We just think or thinking about something from what we knowed it, like the bitcoin here. I don't think bitcoin's gonna die, maybe it looks like getting bad since of a lot of things in the know. But I think it's just a temporary happened.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

No. That is very impossible that the bitcoin will die. It will never die and many people know it. Because bitcoin now is more popular than before and it also gaining more power. I promise that the bitcoin will not die.
yes that is right we can expect that bitcoin remain for ever and will never die. it is now becoming the main currency of life. because bitcon is becoming popular more and more and people and shopkeepers are now accepting bitcoin for shopping people are now using it for payng bells so bitcoin is the future of money.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

Bitcoin is already here....it can not die if it already exists  Grin
This is not the point of OP, the thing is bitcoin is now having a problem especially in terma of transaction delay and the fees in evert tx you are going to do.
I guess it is obvious that bitcoin really have strong support from the public so it will never die, it may drop but not die at all especially that there are merchants and business in really economy that accept bitcoin to transfer money or pay them.
I guess developers will going to improve it at all. Nothing more can resolve it but the developers alone.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Bitcoin is gonna die soon, i've seen a lot of  this phrase way back 2014 when the Bitcoin price was going up, people didn't expect that this coins price will continue to grow, that is when people that was not able to invest early spread rumors that Bitcoin is gonna die. But wait look at it till now, it is still alive and price grows more.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:53:02 AM

Bitcoin is gonna die soon, i've seen a lot of  this phrase way back 2014 when the Bitcoin price was going up, people didn't expect that this coins price will continue to grow, that is when people that was not able to invest early spread rumors that Bitcoin is gonna die. But wait look at it till now, it is still alive and price grows more.
Lets see if the price would go down and see whether the major investors will back out,if they do so then we could see a sub thousand coin which would be funny,if the price falls that much will people ever enter those valuation,i am sure people will and we could see a gradual growth at a slow price,what ever it may be bitcoin wont die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: