Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:38:28 AM

I'm guessing because it plays into the upcoming one world religion and hoaxed alien invasion agenda. You on the other hand cuck on 100% of the conspiracies from 911 and vaccines to gravity and the Copernican system. You're ready and willing to get behind any conspiracy and ride that cock that's fucking me and everybody who isn't a cuck or a fag or a jew.

Adaptation doesn't prove a lineage from monkeys to man or his sons shit for brains. The theory of evolution is a fucking disinformation conspiracy and all the evidence is based on logical fallacies like you're promoting or, manufactured evidence like Piltdown Man.

holy shit dude , you are one messed up individual.
Go see a shrink or something.

He did that many times. But he always took some shrink wrap along, and he always made it out of the office.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:08:14 AM

What do you say that happened? We just appeared?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:54:42 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2019, 11:37:27 AM by BADecker

What do you say that happened? We just appeared?

God created the back-drop for the universe. Then He spoke most of the things of the univrese into being. Then He formed a man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into him the breath of life. Man became a living soul.

Everything that science says is part of evolution, could be applied to some other story that is not evolution. It all depends on the kind of story they want to make. Evolution is just a story without any facts behind it, because the parts of the evolution story could fit some other story that is not evolution just as easily.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:14:49 AM

^^^ BADecker is some kind of devil worshiper, he's one of the Jew's pet boobs.

Daylight was created first, before the Sun, Moon and stars. I suspect daylight is energized by scalar waves, electromagnetic waves with a negligible transverse (magnetic) component making them akin to sound waves.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." -- Genesis 1:3

What BAD is doing in his above statement is ascribing mystical magical powers to God (Zeus), he's attempting to strawman ridiculous concepts to turn you away. God didn't just snap his fingers and say allah-kazam and presto universe. God is a living breathing Titan (Ezekiel 1:26 & Isaiah 40:22) who creates things with his hands and tools not magic:

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." --  Genesis 1:6-7, KJV

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands." -- Psalm 102:25, KJV

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever." -- Psalm 104:5, KJV

"When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" -- Proverbs 8:27, KJV

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- Psalms 19:1, KJV

"Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:" -- Psalm 104:3, KJV

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- Isaiah 45:12, KJV

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." -- Isaiah 48:13

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;" -- Job 38:4-6, KJV

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands." -- Psalm 102:25, KJV

The Bible is clear, God physically built the Earth (a plain covered by a dome with electric lighting), he doesn't have magic powers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:34:56 AM

Daylight was created first, before the Sun, Moon and stars. I suspect daylight is energized by scalar waves, electromagnetic waves with a negligible transverse (magnetic) component making them akin to sound waves.

What BAD is doing in his above statement is ascribing mystical magical powers to God (Zeus), he's attempting to strawman ridiculous concepts to turn you away. God didn't just snap his fingers and say allah-kazam and presto universe. God is a living breathing Titan (Ezekiel 1:26 & Isaiah 40:22) who creates things with his hands and tools not magic:

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." --  Genesis 1:6-7, KJV

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever." -- Psalm 104:5, KJV

"When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" -- Proverbs 8:27, KJV

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- Psalms 19:1, KJV

"Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:" -- Psalm 104:3, KJV

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- Isaiah 45:12, KJV

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." -- Isaiah 48:13

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;" -- Job 38:4-6, KJV

The Bible is clear, God physically built the Earth (a plain covered by a dome with electric lighting), he doesn't have magic powers.

God doesn't need magical powers. However, since God is from outside the universe, the things that he does include non-universe doings. These aren't magical. Magical is a universe idea. This is where you make your mistake. Let me explain it, below.

God talks in God-language. For Him, the language is plain. But it is figurative for us. He says it so that we have some kind of idea what was going on, not so that we take his words literal and make a science project out of them.

Your highlighted creation words, above, prove this. How? In Genesis God says that he formed the man from the dust of the ground. This makes the creating talked about in Isaiah to be an abstract form, like when some artist or engineer thinks up something new. The dust of the ground making is the actual building of the man who was created in the thinking of God. But we can't express this operation in God's terms, because we don't understand what the God-language is like. We simply have to take it on faith, that it is something like the way we think, but different, as well.

Another point is that you are missing a lot about the aether, which you talk about here and there. The aether is the backdrop... space. The earth is material vibrated out of the aether, by the sound waves of the voice of God. If you want to use science, start with the basics, the fact that you are missing a whole lot of science, as are the rest of us.

Thank you for acknowledging that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:43:00 AM

Do you mean like a giant Amish man building a barn? LOL.

I guess the CMD (Christian Mental Disorder) comes in various degrees:

CMD I - notbatman aka batshit crazy lunatic who lost touch with even the most fundamental, physical reality

CMD II - BAdecker aka the Bible defender who will kill you if you offend the Bible, he believes Science was invented by the Devil, Earth is 6000 years old, Evolution is a hoax, etc.

CMD III - CoinCube aka the philosopher who does not really know what to believe anymore, so he invents his dogma as he desires.  He still believes Jesus is the savior of mankind and only unconditional faith in Jesus will get you to heaven. All other non-civilized stuff in the Bible was written as a metaphor for love, obedience and God's glory.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:49:34 PM

Do you mean like a giant Amish man building a barn? LOL.

I guess the CMD (Christian Mental Disorder) comes in various degrees:

CMD I - notbatman aka batshit crazy lunatic who lost touch with even the most fundamental, physical reality

CMD II - BAdecker aka the Bible defender who will kill you if you offend the Bible, he believes Science was invented by the Devil, Earth is 6000 years old, Evolution is a hoax, etc.

CMD III - CoinCube aka the philosopher who does not really know what to believe anymore, so he invents his dogma as he desires.  He still believes Jesus is the savior of mankind and only unconditional faith in Jesus will get you to heaven. All other non-civilized stuff in the Bible was written as a metaphor for love, obedience and God's glory.

You have what you are asking for... a closed mind.     Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:09:12 AM

Funny enough the so-called 'skeptics' who are all into 'science' seem to think that too...and they like it!

These 'skeptics' seem like a gaggle of real creepers.  The kind of folks who are rabidly pro-vaccine because they want more autistic kids around so they can get more 'dates' so-to-speak.

I'm an atheist and a science buff but I cannot understand why anyone would give a shit if someone believes in creationism or whatever.  A better use of energy is to study science than to worry about them.

OK, a decade ago I used to have a good time making fun of the fundies and their silliness.  It's true and I regret it.  I now feel that my past behavior is a reflection of my having been influenced by the crypto-Kabbalahists who have their own reasons for hating Jesus specifically and know how to recruit the wayward goyim to help work toward their goals.  They are actually well on their way to getting 'Christ' out of 'Christianity'.  It's an amazing sight to behold and the world will definitely NOT be a better place when they replace 'a single Jew' with 'all Jews' as an object of worship (under threat of decapitation.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

Funny enough the so-called 'skeptics' who are all into 'science' seem to think that too...and they like it!

These 'skeptics' seem like a gaggle of real creepers.  The kind of folks who are rabidly pro-vaccine because they want more autistic kids around so they can get more 'dates' so-to-speak.

I'm an atheist and a science buff but I cannot understand why anyone would give a shit if someone believes in creationism or whatever.  A better use of energy is to study science than to worry about them.

OK, a decade ago I used to have a good time making fun of the fundies and their silliness.  It's true and I regret it.  I now feel that my past behavior is a reflection of my having been influenced by the crypto-Kabbalahists who have their own reasons for hating Jesus specifically and know how to recruit the wayward goyim to help work toward their goals.  They are actually well on their way to getting 'Christ' out of 'Christianity'.  It's an amazing sight to behold and the world will definitely NOT be a better place when they replace 'a single Jew' with 'all Jews' as an object of worship (under threat of decapitation.)

Why do you give a shit if someone gives a shit about creationism then??? Shouldnt you use your energy to save the world from the evil elite that are poisoning us?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

Tribalism runs deep in your veins.

The simple fact is that we all are just smart apes.  Jews, Hindus, Jew-haters, you, me, Christians, Muslims, all humans.

Why expose the silliness of their beliefs? Because they cause physical harm by instituting and legalizing discrimination.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:34:25 PM

^^^ ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING? I DON'T SPEAK APE.      Grin

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:03:03 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:20:38 AM by tvbcof

Why do you give a shit if someone gives a shit about creationism then??? Shouldnt you use your energy to save the world from the evil elite that are poisoning us?

Quite simple:

Fundamentally the teachings of Christ were decent and the more people who adhere to them the better the world will be.  If some Christians believe in the 'rock of ages' instead of the 'age of rocks' that doesn't materially impact the concepts of equality that Jesus preached (and eventually got himself killed by the 'chosen people' over.)

On the flip side we have a group of people who believe that the entire universe exists for the purpose of 'making' Jews and for no other purpose.  Everything other than Jews in the universe was only created by God to serve the Jews, and that includes all of the non-Jewish people.  I find ethnic supremacy to be repugnant and dangerous to society.

Probably there are other groups besides the Talmudic Jews who have equally odious beliefs, but it is this group who happens to have the most influence on society at the moment, and their influence is world-wide.  That seems to be an artifact of having cornered the monetary apparatuses of most of the planet.  With unlimited money one can get what they want almost without limit.  Having a genocidal plan to work towards helps expedite forward progress as well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:17:44 AM

Tribalism runs deep in your veins.

The simple fact is that we all are just smart apes.  Jews, Hindus, Jew-haters, you, me, Christians, Muslims, all humans.

Why expose the silliness of their beliefs? Because they cause physical harm by instituting and legalizing discrimination.

Actually it's the REJECTION of tribalism which runs deep in my veins.

That is why I am favorable to philosophies like Christianity (and presumably Islam) which reject ethnic supremacy and down on ones like Talmudic Judaism where ethnic supremacy and 'bloodlines' is a core belief.

Real science is neutral about these types of issues.  It is also relatively easy to capture and use as a tool to further a variety of perverted philosophical projects.  Real scientists need to be ever vigilant about this because it is a big problem.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:28:42 AM

What is interesting is that you can find all kinds of people in all of the religions.

The Jews couldn't hold their nation together, and it barely resurrected after the Babylonian captivity. Then it fell in 70AD, and what we have as an excuse for Israel now is a political State, set in place by other nations of the world.

In the religions of the world, as in the Jewish religion, you can find people who adhere to the teachings of their religion, and those who don't.

Regarding the religion of evolution, it depends on scientific investigation. Pure applied science regarding evolution, shows that everything in evolution has scientific explanations that don't include evolution, in addition to those that support evolution. And that is in addition to the multitudes of things that are against evolution.

In other words, the best religion is the one that practices peace and love toward all people, and particularly among the people of that religion. It doesn't depend on what the religion formally says, except that the formal talk is good, and that it is obeyed.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

In the religions of the world, as in the Jewish religion, you can find people who adhere to the teachings of their religion, and those who don't.

The main difference is that in real* Christianity it is the Christians who don't adhere to their teachings who you need to watch out for.  In Talmudic Judaism it's the ones who DO adhere to the Talmudic and Kabbalahistic teachings who are the dangerous freaks.

Yes, there are divergent people sprinkled through all religions and walks of life.  As I understand it the ONLY people who stood up for the U.S. constitution in the recent so-called 'antisemitism' law rolled-out were Jewish by ethnicity.  Nobody else had the balls.

Or maybe nobody else the brains...it doesn't take much imagination to see where this thing ends up and it won't be good for Jews (or non-Jews) in America.  That's by design BTW.  Zionists 'zealots' are actively working toward the re-population of the 'promised land' by the 'descendants of David' (never mind that they are mostly descendants of the Khazars who had exactly zero to do with the Palestine region...but tell a big enough lie often enough...).  Their plan worked in/on WW-II Germany and it will probably work just as well in/on WW-III America.

(*) Not the millions of so-called 'evangelicals' brainwashed by the likes of Rabbi Hagee.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:19:36 AM

You need to remember that Christians are people, just like all other people.

Evolutionists, and especially evolution scientists, don't adhere to the greatest tenet of science that we know of... cause and effect. C&E says that everything is programmed according to complex programming that "causes" everything to react with the "effect" that happens. Rather, science tries to make "random" to be important, when all that random is, is lack of knowledge of the cause(s) behind the effects, and how the whole thing works together.

Yet, evolution scientists use C&E in everything that they do. In fact, the greater the scientist, the more he is into finding out the cause for whatever effect he has found. Or the more he is into finding a cause for the desired effect that he wants.

In the case of evolution, the desired effect is evolution without cause. So, there is entire contradiction in the process of science when science accepts evolution theory as it is suggested. And the contradiction lies in the statement that there is knowledge that evolution is real, when the term "random" in the theory says that nowbody knows.

Why should Christians not be swayed by evolution talk that seems logical? Are Christians generally such great thinkers that they should recognize the subtle double-talk of evolution theory? But it is God Himself that maintains all Christians in their faith in Him. Even when a Christian makes a mistake - like believing in evolution - if he remains a Christian, and asks God for forgiveness for mistakes he doesn't know about, God forgives him for this.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:04:42 AM

All the folks in the Bible (man) were 15' tall giants who lived for a 1000 years unless otherwise specified. Modern humans are called the "sons of man" but we are not literal sons. We're 6' tall and live for 130 years, we were created genetically different from man, we were created after man.

Anybody who claims they are a descendant of the David or any other "man" in the Bible not specifically identified as a "son of man" is full of shit. Evolution is a massive conspiracy covering up our true history!

** Image posted for illustrative purposes only; probably contains disinformation/misinformation.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:02:44 PM

^^^ God formed Adam from the dust of the ground, and breathed into him the breath of life. A little later, God made adam fall asleep, and took one of his ribs and made a woman out of it - Eve.

If you are a 6-foot-tall man, how long is one of your ribs? Certainly the rib is much shorter than you are. So, Eve was much shorter than Adam.

Then, over the years, the genetics of the two were combined, so that women and men became more similar in their height. And in some cases, there are very tall women and very short men.

The point is that it's easy to see how there could have been giants for this reason alone. And if you want to throw in the Nephilim idea, who knows what other sizes of people could have existed in the past?

So, what exactly does this have to do with explaining that evolution is a hoax? And where does science document these giant remains?

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:04:09 AM

^^^ The Smithsonian Institute's closet is full of giant skeletons.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:01:39 PM

^^^ The Smithsonian Institute's closet is full of giant skeletons.

Small closet in the funny farm.     Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: