Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27389 times)
korney3

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

This map shows wrong directions. When I move to the north, red dot moves to the right.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

This map shows wrong directions. When I move to the north, red dot moves to the right.

Yes that is right, i have noticed that too, but know, when you brought that out, CryptoDatabase will definitely take care for that glitch. Anything else you have might noticed?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

Universe dots are as follows,

White = Galactic Space Ports
Green = Planets
Red = You
Blue = Other Players

A new universe feature has been added, there will be a 1 in 500 chance to encounter a massive rebel fleet that will force you to jump to a distant location.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

Can someone point out to me one exchange where these currencies are available for trade ? Honey , GB , Hyper ? And some wallets for them ?

korney3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

I have 2 questions:
What atack and defence strength of planet drones?
Do I miss asteroids and rebel fleets in intermediate galaxies if I travel with speed more than 1
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

Can someone point out to me one exchange where these currencies are available for trade ? Honey , GB , Hyper ? And some wallets for them ?

About possible exchanges to trade those coins, i would point you to this site coinmarketcap.com and in the search bar type a name of the coin you are searching for and after that click "Markets" tab and there you go. HYPER isnt listed there yet, because of the swap, but it can be traded here https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_HYPER/. Or you can use internal game exchange.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

I have 2 questions:
What atack and defence strength of planet drones?
Do I miss asteroids and rebel fleets in intermediate galaxies if I travel with speed more than 1

Planet drones have the same attack and defense as the player, ports as well.

For asteroids and rebel fleets, these aren't dependent on the galaxy you are in. If you are wanting to farm drones then I would recommend just travelling one galaxy at a time but if you are trying to head to a nearby or faraway port then moving multiple galaxies at once would be the best option.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

About possible exchanges to trade those coins, i would point you to this site coinmarketcap.com and in the search bar type a name of the coin you are searching for and after that click "Markets" tab and there you go. HYPER isnt listed there yet, because of the swap, but it can be traded here https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_HYPER/. Or you can use internal game exchange.

In addition to this,

HONEY - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HONEY/BTC
GP - Yobit (maintenance)

Also in addition to the addition, orders can be placed in the in-game exchange for each currency offered.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

I had such a message when I tried to log in.

"It looks like you have been abusing the faucets/game by using multiple accounts, as a result you have been automatically banned from using our faucets. Your ban will be lifted in 1439.95 minutes."

Hows so?

I have used some different ips on my vaccation. But I have never made any new account.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:02:22 AM

I had such a message when I tried to log in.

"It looks like you have been abusing the faucets/game by using multiple accounts, as a result you have been automatically banned from using our faucets. Your ban will be lifted in 1439.95 minutes."

Hows so?

I have used some different ips on my vaccation. But I have never made any new account.

According to my records you have made 2 accounts, przemax and przemaks. The odds of this not being your account is pretty slim and I do not appreciate it when people try to lie to me. The next time it detects another account your ban will be much longer than 24 hours.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

Well.... Do I play under the przemaks account? No.... I just made a mistake. I tried to make an account after the launch. I could not do that under the name przemax( the beta account name), so I tried the przemaks. Later on I have found im logged as przemax, so I thought its ok.

I do not like to be called a liar either. Multiaccount is the account you are playing on. Thats the restriction in every game I played. I have made some mistakes in some games and make 2 accounts. Noone was as harsh as you. Multi accounts is when someone is actualy using those accounts. Im using 1.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

Well.... Do I play under the przemaks account? No.... I just made a mistake. I tried to make an account after the launch. I could not do that under the name przemax( the beta account name), so I tried the przemaks. Later on I have found im logged as przemax, so I thought its ok.

I do not like to be called a liar either. Multiaccount is the account you are playing on. Thats the restriction in every game I played. I have made some mistakes in some games and make 2 accounts. Noone was as harsh as you. Multi accounts is when someone is actualy using those accounts. Im using 1.

Multiple accounts is creating/owning more than one account, hence multiple. My system detected that and took action as it was designed. You stated "But I have never made any new account." but when I went through to see why you were banned I found more than one account. That was a false statement.

The difference between my game and 99.99% of other games is that players are paid to play and to protect myself from anyone trying to abuse it I created a system that does it for me. If it detects multiple accounts it starts off with a 24 hour ban, if it detects it again afterwards it extends the ban for even longer times up until it permanently disables access.

I have been dealing with multiple accounts for going on 5 years now and have heard every excuse under the sun on why users needed multiple accounts. Some were valid, most were not. If you had explained that you thought your old account was gone so you made a new one then I would have unbanned you but instead you said you never made a new one which was not the case.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

Players may experience a negative amount of Credits when visiting their planets. This is due to a bug with the Drone Factory not costing any credits to level up. The appropriate amount of credits have been removed from each planet that has a Drone Factory above level 1.
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:51:33 AM

A new universe feature has been added, there will be a 1 in 500 chance to encounter a massive rebel fleet that will force you to jump to a distant location.

So that's what happened to me earlier. Smiley hehehe

Couldn't understand why I suddenly jumped a good distance. Smiley
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

A new Universe feature has been added, as you explore you will have the chance to come across abandoned planets that contain drones. These drones will be added to your Battle Cruiser.
korney3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

Second day my planets have a negative amount of Credits. So, every day I will get nothing from planets?
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:52:37 AM

Second day my planets have a negative amount of Credits. So, every day I will get nothing from planets?

As you  Collect Resources on your planet the negative amount will diminish, unless of course you just give your planet an injection of Credits from your main balance.  It's because of a bug with Drone Factory upgrade, which has now been fixed. 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
korney3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

Yesterday I repaid full the debt from collecting resources and main balance, but today the same debt on all planets, including newly created.
I repaid again. But I think it's a bug.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

Yesterday I repaid full the debt from collecting resources and main balance, but today the same debt on all planets, including newly created.
I repaid again. But I think it's a bug.

The fix I applied the first time was miscalculating the amount of credits owed which required a reset of some planets to run the right calculations. This may have been what you experienced.
korney3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

OK. I'll see tomorrow  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: