Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27389 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

If I click 3 bar on the bottom, it just shows refreshing thing but nothing happens.  Once I click that, it just doesn't let me click again as it is frozen.  I have to refresh the game side in order for me to unfreeze for chat.  But again, if I click x marks or 3 bar once and showing refreshing thingy, will stuck until game side get refreshed.

Anyway, if I refresh the game, I will see another chat screen on the left side while loading, then it disappears when page loading finishes.  So...maybe something on the background side?

The initial screen you see should only last for a second or less but that is the chat initializing itself on the page. I'll link this thread to the guys over at TheCryptoChat and see what they think could be causing this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lokkes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Just want to put out another bug for you:

The salvaging drones mechanic can cause you to go above your drone bay's limit.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

Hello, thank you for your feedback, this is intentional. Players can build a lot of drones in their planets and then recall them to their Cruiser and overflow the capacity as well. They just won't be able to produce more drones from their Cruiser until it is below that limit.
lokkes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

Hello, thank you for your feedback, this is intentional. Players can build a lot of drones in their planets and then recall them to their Cruiser and overflow the capacity as well. They just won't be able to produce more drones from their Cruiser until it is below that limit.

Ah, okay then. Interesting mechanic, although it seems like it would be easy to abuse and spam drones in attacks.
ExtraMileGames

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

Hi , This seems like a nice project. Have joined it already. Meanwhile we are also attempting on making a MMO .
I see you have experience with managing economies in such games would you like to have a discussion ?
It would be greatly helpful for us.
Our thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907734.0

NVO ════════▮ Cross-platform Modular Decentralized Exchange ▮════════ NVO
Secure ═ Private ═ Assets-to-Assets ═ Full Autonomy ═ Multi-Assets Storage ═ Integrated Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crowd Sale ═23/5/2017═ Crowd Sale▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:47:03 PM

Ah, okay then. Interesting mechanic, although it seems like it would be easy to abuse and spam drones in attacks.

It was a mechanic I used in my previous game DKV2. The ability to do this is countered by the process you have to go through to do it which can be a good chore.

Hi , This seems like a nice project. Have joined it already. Meanwhile we are also attempting on making a MMO .
I see you have experience with managing economies in such games would you like to have a discussion ?
It would be greatly helpful for us.
Our thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907734.0

Sure, we can have a chat. I'm not sure how much help I will be though but will give it a go.
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

If I click 3 bar on the bottom, it just shows refreshing thing but nothing happens.  Once I click that, it just doesn't let me click again as it is frozen.  I have to refresh the game side in order for me to unfreeze for chat.  But again, if I click x marks or 3 bar once and showing refreshing thingy, will stuck until game side get refreshed.

Anyway, if I refresh the game, I will see another chat screen on the left side while loading, then it disappears when page loading finishes.  So...maybe something on the background side?

The initial screen you see should only last for a second or less but that is the chat initializing itself on the page. I'll link this thread to the guys over at TheCryptoChat and see what they think could be causing this.

O well, I guess I am the only person having issue, then.  Cry
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:05:09 AM

After playing awhile, Valerian Universe is addicting game. First you need to learn how much credits you earn per drone killed and based on your shield level you need to figure out which coordinates are the best way to move around not losing credits in total (credits received by winning a battle less credits spend for drones lost in a battle).
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

After playing awhile, Valerian Universe is addicting game. First you need to learn how much credits you earn per drone killed and based on your shield level you need to figure out which coordinates are the best way to move around not losing credits in total (credits received by winning a battle less credits spend for drones lost in a battle).

Glad you like it and find it addicting. The addiction part is the most important part for me as thats what keeps players around for a long time. That and people like me who like hoarding things and just having a massive stockpile of game things to feel accomplished are also great to have for players.

I tried to go more for a strategy type game this time, stuff like how many drones you have and your ship levels determine how well you perform in battles against the rebels and other players ports.

The best strategy to gain credits is to fight rebel drones that are your level so if you have level 10 Ion Cannons and Plasma Shields then you would want to fight rebel drones that match your levels for the best benefit. If you follow this strategy then fighting drones becomes much easier and more efficient but if you fight lesser leveled drones that margin decreases.

I also have it set to where players have a minimum battle zone so they can't just hover around 0,0 the entire game killing drones. It forces players to explore deeper and deeper eheh.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

I have been travelling from coordinates 10,0 to 10,-10 and back again to 10,0 and all the way to 10,10 where Valerian Port is stationed but strangely I haven't encountered any rebels along that way. Feels like a dead zone. Is this ok?

Anyway i see SORA has bought some VIP tickets already?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

I have been travelling from coordinates 10,0 to 10,-10 and back again to 10,0 and all the way to 10,10 where Valerian Port is stationed but strangely I haven't encountered any rebels along that way. Feels like a dead zone. Is this ok?

You may have to explore further out to find drones. Its part of the system I have in place to force players deeper out into the universe as they progress.

For VIP, if anyone wants a random VIP level just let me know and for the beta period they can have that level.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

You may have to explore further out to find drones. Its part of the system I have in place to force players deeper out into the universe as they progress.

For VIP, if anyone wants a random VIP level just let me know and for the beta period they can have that level.

Yeah that would be great but i think I would miss a necessary learning curve to master this game. You know what that say, learning is a painful process and takes place alone but rewarding excellence. So, thanks but no thanks. Let's do it the hard way.
*SORA*

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

Yeah...I bought VIP using the earning from DKV2 since it became really hard to level up at certain point. 
*SORA*

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

Somehow it is fixed now.  Grin
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

Great to see it working now, would be good to know what was causing it but some things in life are meant to remain a mystery eheh.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

Do you need a certain amount of energy to warp to a planet? 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

I believe it costs 100 credits to warp to a planet or another location on the map.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

I believe it costs 100 credits to warp to a planet or another location on the map.
Thanks - I wondered if it was that, it does state this for the general "warp to" function but not the planet, and didn't know if warping to a planet was handled differently.  Thanks for the quite response!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

Thanks - I wondered if it was that, it does state this for the general "warp to" function but not the planet, and didn't know if warping to a planet was handled differently.  Thanks for the quite response!

I modified the tooltip for it on the planets page, should display the 100 Credit fee when you hover your mouse over the button.
*SORA*

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

Great to see it working now, would be good to know what was causing it but some things in life are meant to remain a mystery eheh.

Only thing I did was...chrome update came up and updated today.  Then it got fixed.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: