Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27389 times)
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

Is it still in beta?

Yes, this Valerian Universe is still in Beta, testing phase. I believe if you read several post above, beta version is schedule to end on 4th June. But for confirmation of that you will need to wait for CrypoDatabase. But game is great so far. I just destroyed first Space Port with 1,000 Drones in it.

Thanks. But I think all efforts will be gone on 4th June and we will start from scratch, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:44:28 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 07:56:44 PM by crazyjack

Is it still in beta?

Yes, this Valerian Universe is still in Beta, testing phase. I believe if you read several post above, beta version is schedule to end on 4th June. But for confirmation of that you will need to wait for CrypoDatabase. But game is great so far. I just destroyed first Space Port with 1,000 Drones in it.

Thanks. But I think all efforts will be gone on 4th June and we will start from scratch, right?

Hm, not really, what about learning curve, a knowledge you gain in this phase? Look, not everything is tangible what you seek for. I have discovered:

- a good way to improve Battle Cruiser,
- how to balanced your Battle Cruiser upgrades,
- to which upgrades you should be focused to,
- how to fight,
- how defense works,
- how attack works,
- how to move around,
- where to move,
- how you gain Dark Matter,
- why you need Dark Matter it and how important it is,
- exchange precious Dark Matter to Anti Matter,
- which can be then exchange to crypto coins,
- upgrade your account from VIP0 to VIP15,
- etc.

Those mistake won't be repeated again in Alpha version. And i will save time. I have described maybe 5% of what I think i can handle.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:15:26 PM

I think conquering Space Port should be correlated with distance you travel, so the further and deeper you go into space, more Drones should be there waiting for you for less credit, or smth. Make it more difficult to beat. Now i feel like Borg, assimilating one Space Port after another Space Port.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Love it.

My Battle Report Information:
http://imgur.com/a/1qQKe
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

I see that faucet links are now visible, but when claiming (HYPER for instance) nothing really happens only it says that i won some HYPER. But the winning amount is not yet shown in my wallet. I guess its not working yet. Great addition.

Something else, my Energy level is "-776 Energy" as shown in level menu, i guess it should be limited per VIP account level, right? I have actually "Energy: 1,976".

Is this on the profile page where it says something like Collect 7,570 Energy? If so then that means you have 776 more energy you can hold and you have to wait until it goes below your limit to collect again. The negative number would be the amount of energy you have to use first.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

Is it still in beta?

The game data will be reset yes, several changes have been made to the beta version since testing began which will require all info to be reset to create a fair start for everyone.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

The referral system has been added to the game, you can find your referral link by visiting your profile.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Honey faucet does not seem to work (not sure if it's meant to yet?). 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

I've literally just got done finishing it. If a coins balance isn't enough to cover the faucet then it will be disabled. There currently isn't a HONEY balance for the game.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

I've literally just got done finishing it. If a coins balance isn't enough to cover the faucet then it will be disabled. There currently isn't a HONEY balance for the game.

Ah okay - I noticed it was new, didn't realise it was that new!!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

Found a small bug - if you attack a port with no drones defending it, you salvage one drone from the wreckage.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

A new partnership with Honey has been made. Players will be able to earn, use, and buy/sell HONEY in game alongside of the other currencies offered.

Honey is a cryptocurrency that supports apiaries and the honey industry providing an awesome and efficient digital payment solution for honey companies of all sizes around the globe.

With this new partnership DKV2: Universe will be donating a portion of the profit from VIP upgrade sales made using HONEY to a charity that helps feed and provide shelter to those in need. It is our goal to use cryptocurrencies for more than just buying and selling things.

HONEY Uses In Game

AntiM->HONEY exchange where players can trade in-game currency for HONEY
Valerian Exchange where players can exchange HONEY for any other currency offered in game, BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, and GP, directly
HONEY Faucet where players can collect HONEY every hour using a freebitco.in type game
Currency Shop where players can use HONEY to purchase in-game items
VIP Upgrades where players can obtain bonuses for their account

If you would like to donate some HONEY towards the games balance please use the address below. All donations will go into the game balance and/or faucet balance to be obtained by players.

Donations: HfCVFsnkAF5SokfC432Euuk8wo13iKfxwn
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:46:05 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 05:30:43 AM by CryptoDatabase

A new rare Plutonium Asteroid has been added to the game while exploring the Universe. These new Plutonium Asteroids will give the finder 5 Asteroids and 125 Aluminum.

Super Novas have also been added. They can be found randomly while exploring the universe and reward players with Energy once found.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

I know that the game is in the beta mode right now, and all of the player data will be lost. Will the antimatter be lost as well, as well as any other cryptos, or there is a way to save them or to send them to the wallett?

I have another question as well. How can someone get the cryptos in the official version by playing. Will there be option to sell the credits for cryptos outside of p2p?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

I know that the game is in the beta mode right now, and all of the player data will be lost. Will the antimatter be lost as well, as well as any other cryptos, or there is a way to save them or to send them to the wallett?

I have another question as well. How can someone get the cryptos in the official version by playing. Will there be option to sell the credits for cryptos outside of p2p?

All account information will be reset yes. Accounts will revert back to a fresh base like nothing ever happened. Any in game items or coins earned or used in game during the beta period will also be reset.

Those who have made deposits to the game already will have their deposits credited back to their account when the game goes live.

For exchanging AntiM to currencies click on the AntiM menu and select AntiM Exchange. This will take you to the exchange page where you can sell your AntiM to the game to be burned in return for any of the coins available for exchange.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

All account information will be reset yes. Accounts will revert back to a fresh base like nothing ever happened. Any in game items or coins earned or used in game during the beta period will also be reset.

Those who have made deposits to the game already will have their deposits credited back to their account when the game goes live.

For exchanging AntiM to currencies click on the AntiM menu and select AntiM Exchange. This will take you to the exchange page where you can sell your AntiM to the game to be burned in return for any of the coins available for exchange.

When is the big opening?  Grin
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

When is the big opening?  Grin

DKV2:U will go live on June 8, 2017 if there aren't any delays.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

Crypto Database is currently undergoing updates and part of the updates is redoing the information and coins listed in the database. To help further this process along a Bounty system has been installed in game to allow people to help me on this massive journey.

Rewards
For each coin submitted you will be rewarded with 2 AntiM. Rewards will be added to your account when your submissions are verified. Rewards for valid submissions made before Beta ends will be held until the reset takes place.

Instructions
Step 1: Select a coin from the Select Coin tab and check the Added Coins tab to see if it has been listed or submitted.
Step 2: Search Google for the coin you selected. Bitcointalk, Cryptocointalk, and BitcoinGarden will be your best sources for information.
Step 3: Select the Submit Coin tab and fill in the required information. Examples will be given above each input box.
If you are unable to find some of the requested information please leave that field blank. If a coin is listed on https://coinexchange.io please list it first.

To complete bounties please visit the AntiM menu in game and select AntiM Bounties. Bounties are on a first come, first serve basis.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:29:26 PM

I had few questions here,
First, when i buy vip 1 it will add +1 credit/drone killed, and then if i upgrade to vip 2 who had +2credit/drone, did i will get +3credit/drone?
Second, what about the updrading vip cost? When i bought vip 1 is 50k satoshi then i want to upgrade to vip 2 did the price still 150k satoshi or its reduced to 100k satoshi?
Third, what happen if battle cruiser already had max upgrade also the all the planet building already reach max level, is it mean we had now way to get dark matter, no dark matter mean no atim, no atim mean no earning?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:37:18 AM

First, when i buy vip 1 it will add +1 credit/drone killed, and then if i upgrade to vip 2 who had +2credit/drone, did i will get +3credit/drone?
Second, what about the updrading vip cost? When i bought vip 1 is 50k satoshi then i want to upgrade to vip 2 did the price still 150k satoshi or its reduced to 100k satoshi?
Third, what happen if battle cruiser already had max upgrade also the all the planet building already reach max level, is it mean we had now way to get dark matter, no dark matter mean no atim, no atim mean no earning?

Upgrading to a higher VIP will replace your current bonus with the new one so if it says +2 credits per kill then your bonus would be +2 credits per kill for a total of 3 credits per kill. If you upgrade to the next tier it would be +3 credits per kill for a total of 4 credits per kill and so on.

For the DarkM, essentially yes. Achieving that goal though may be harder than you think. If a player maxes out their ships and planets then they could obtain AntiM from other players in the exchange. Other stuff might be added in later but time will tell.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Upgrading to a higher VIP will replace your current bonus with the new one so if it says +2 credits per kill then your bonus would be +2 credits per kill for a total of 3 credits per kill. If you upgrade to the next tier it would be +3 credits per kill for a total of 4 credits per kill and so on.

For the DarkM, essentially yes. Achieving that goal though may be harder than you think. If a player maxes out their ships and planets then they could obtain AntiM from other players in the exchange. Other stuff might be added in later but time will tell.

Okay thanks for the answer but what about the vip cost i listed above?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: