Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27389 times)
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

I sent 285 doges to my wallet. I didn't see the warning about the wallets. :/

My transaction id is;

d486db43025fec3ab51554be4d2070e9b870f8ab1cbee89e4b17daa07caa72c4
 Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:18:03 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 09:40:08 PM by TeamDisaster

One thing I'm not quite sure of - Anti-Matter value appreciates against game resources as you upgrade your ship, does it also appreciate against cryptos?

(Also found another bug - when you try to deposit credits at a port, it checks against how many drones you have not how many credits you have.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

I sent 285 doges to my wallet. I didn't see the warning about the wallets. :/

My transaction id is;

d486db43025fec3ab51554be4d2070e9b870f8ab1cbee89e4b17daa07caa72c4
 Sad

Deposits to the game are functioning normally and shouldn't have a problem. For withdrawals I am in the process of redoing the system for it where players will have to verify their withdrawals via 2fa.

Probably not a big problem but if you're near the edge of the game world and travelling at more than 1 space per move, you actually can go past the 5,000 boundary.  Since this corrects itself on the next turn this didn't cause any issues (and yes I was only trying it to see what would happen!) but I wonder if the turn also triggers an event whether that may cause a problem.

Going past 5000,5000 won't hurt anything, game will operate as normal. There's just nothing out there but drones.

One thing I'm not quite sure of - Anti-Matter value appreciates against game resources as you upgrade your ship, does it also appreciate against cryptos?

(Also found another bug - when you try to deposit credits at a port, it checks against how many drones you have not how many credits you have.)

Thanks for letting me know, I'll give it a look. For AntiM, it's valuation is based off of the game balances and their value. You can view their worth via the admin menu.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

For AntiM, it's valuation is based off of the game balances and their value. You can view their worth via the admin menu.

So broadly speaking (and I quite understand that you probably don't want to put the specific algorithm out there!) if the game balance for a coin goes down, will the corresponding AM value against that coin go up or down?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:39:10 AM

For AntiM, it's valuation is based off of the game balances and their value. You can view their worth via the admin menu.

So broadly speaking (and I quite understand that you probably don't want to put the specific algorithm out there!) if the game balance for a coin goes down, will the corresponding AM value against that coin go up or down?

It's a tad complicated, essentially the game will go through and add up the monetary value of all game balances and add them together. This total is then divided by 1,000,000 for the total amount of AntiM to get the value for each AntiM.

If just one of the coins offered in game increases or decreases then it will affect the overall worth of AntiM.

For instance, the total worth of all game balances provided by me right now is $1,159.99 so you would take that and divide it by 1 million to get the value of each AntiM which would be $0.00115999.

If you have 100 AntiM you could trade it in for $0.115999 worth of any currency or split between multiple currencies for that amount if that is what you want.

Long story short, AntiM values are tied directly into overall value of the coins available for exchange. If the game balances values go down then the value of AntiM also goes down, if it goes up then AntiM value also goes up.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:59:45 AM

Cool, thanks for the explanation.

A couple of ideas for the game:

1 - Auto-Collect From Planet

Yeah, you're probably not going to like this idea much but hear me out.

For a small fee (crypto payment only - say 20sat equivalent) you can send out ships to collect everything for you.  BUT you also have to wait 3 seconds per planet and can't do anything in that time (1 second for ship to reach target, another to collect resources, and another to launch).  The player cannot do anything else in that time period.  Possibilities include a fee per planet / flat fee for all planets / only possible if player owns 10 planets.  It would only be worth players spending crypto on this if they've already built up their planets a lot.  A way get crypto back into the game while giving the player an option for convenience (but with the price of 30 seconds they can't do anything in the game).  Unlike DKV players cannot directly earn crypto from their "village" (planet) so it should be a low price, but it would probably still work out better for the game itself.

2 - Rebel Assassins

This kicks in only once you have destroyed a million rebel drones.  You have a random chance of encountering a Rebel Assassin sent by the rebels to try to deal with one of its most hated enemies.  The number of drones should be (irrespective of your location in the game universe) based entirely on the number of rebel drones you have destroyed (all-time) and have a high tech level.  You have the chance to fight or flee, if you flee you lose 20% of your credits and gold, if you fight you earn a credits reward equivalent to treble what you would normally earn for taking out that number of drones.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

The withdrawal system has been upgraded. All withdrawals must now be verified via email.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

The withdrawal system has been upgraded. All withdrawals must now be verified via email.

Good decision.

I'll come up with more ideas (that you won't like!  Grin) for the game later.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

Good decision.

I'll come up with more ideas (that you won't like!  Grin) for the game later.

Eheh, not all ideas are bad but can be used in one way or another.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

Here are some ideas for (rare) random events as you travel:

1 - Your ship becomes trapped in the Void, completely surrounded by impenetrable blackness.  You manage to escape, gaining 1 Dark Matter in the process.

2 - A freak wormhole opens up and transports you to (random location - would have to be tied to the player's level to avoid sending new players to a crushing death!)

3 - You come across (random number) faulty Rebel Drones.  You manage to repair and reprogram them to join your own forces.

Feature ideas:

1 - Top Planets list ranked according to total planet score (the same way Top Players are ranked by Battle Carrier total score)

2 - Some way for VIP players to donate Energy / Credits to active non-VIP players (just send a load and it's split equally among all non-VIP players who've been active in the last 24 hours for example).

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

1 - Your ship becomes trapped in the Void, completely surrounded by impenetrable blackness.  You manage to escape, gaining 1 Dark Matter in the process.

2 - A freak wormhole opens up and transports you to (random location - would have to be tied to the player's level to avoid sending new players to a crushing death!)

3 - You come across (random number) faulty Rebel Drones.  You manage to repair and reprogram them to join your own forces.

Feature ideas:

1 - Top Planets list ranked according to total planet score (the same way Top Players are ranked by Battle Carrier total score)

2 - Some way for VIP players to donate Energy / Credits to active non-VIP players (just send a load and it's split equally among all non-VIP players who've been active in the last 24 hours for example).

Each of these are possible and could be added for sure. Will look into the code and see what needs to be modified later tonight hopefully.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:52:52 PM

Feature request - could you make "R" the hotkey for "Return to Universe" from random events (finding asteroid, supernova etc) - unless you have no hotkey for this by design, in which case ignore me.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Feature request - could you make "R" the hotkey for "Return to Universe" from random events (finding asteroid, supernova etc) - unless you have no hotkey for this by design, in which case ignore me.

This is by design yes, instead of adding the captcha system in I limited the use for hotkeys.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:06:18 AM

This is by design yes, instead of adding the captcha system in I limited the use for hotkeys.

Fair enough.

Small bug report (again unless this was by design? - but I doubt it) - when using hotkeys, it always resets movement speed to 1, irrespective of what it was before.  I've tested this a few times and it's always held true.  (Even using D to attack Drones without using W for Warp still resets the movement speed.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:16:11 AM

Feature ideas:

Nice suggestions. I remember at old, previous version, there was a tipping system implemented. So, those who were active in chat menu were randomly tipped by the system or users. Is this possible to add in current version in some way??
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:32:45 AM

I think i just unintentionally and completely by coincidence discovered how to overpass drones limitation. As it can be seen, i have 17,986 drones waiting at my disposal (and i think it would be possible to rise this number over 100k, although i would still need to pay for each drone, but still). But i should have max 4,000 drones in Drone Bay based on my ship's performance and upgrades. I wont say how i did it, so others wont exploit this glitch. I am sending CrypoDatabase PM regarding this issue.

To boldly go where no one has gone before.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

I think i just unintentionally and completely by coincidence discovered how to overpass drones limitation. As it can be seen, i have 17,986 drones waiting at my disposal (and i think it would be possible to rise this number over 100k, although i would still need to pay for each drone, but still). But i should have max 4,000 drones in Drone Bay based on my ship's performance and upgrades. I wont say how i did it, so others wont exploit this glitch. I am sending CrypoDatabase PM regarding this issue.

Hmm... there actually is a way to have basically unlimited drones at one time, and I hadn't mentioned it to CD because I thought it was an intentional part of the game... but not sure if it's what you're talking about.  I won't mention it here just in case it is a glitch (or in the case of what I'm talking about, design oversight would be a better description.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

Hmm... there actually is a way to have basically unlimited drones at one time, and I hadn't mentioned it to CD because I thought it was an intentional part of the game... but not sure if it's what you're talking about.  I won't mention it here just in case it is a glitch (or in the case of what I'm talking about, design oversight would be a better description.)

This is intentional yes, otherwise players wouldn't be able to defeat ports that are heavily defended.
korney3

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Strange universe map. What are that dots?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

Strange universe map. What are that dots?

I believe your question refers on green dots, right? Well i think those dots represent planets created by users from Genesis Seeds. And in the future, maybe, there will be more dots, which will show us, the players, and our position in universe.

EDIT: Actually, there is another dot, a red one, that represent you. Uh, a missed that. And white ones, represent Space ports.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: