Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27389 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:06:41 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 03:58:08 AM by CryptoDatabase

https://dkv2.com

Japanese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527521

The Valerian Realm continues in this next installment of the Dragon Knights of Valeria games.

Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game brought to you by Crypto Database.

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe follows a similar path as Dragon Knights of Valeria 2 did in allowing players to earn cryptocurrencies as they play. The currencies currently supported are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and HYPER. Each of these currencies can be traded between players, withdrawn, deposited, earned, or used in our in-game Exchange.

DKV2:U has passed the Beta stage and is now officially launched. If you do encounter any bugs please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be fixed.

Supported Currencies
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
HYPER
Anti-Matter (DKVU Currency)

Unique In-Game Currency

Valerian Universe contains it's own unique currency called Anti-Matter (AntiM) which functions similar to how a cryptocurrency functions. Whenever Dark Matter is exchanged for AntiM, AntiM is sent or burned, or AntiM is used to purchase in game items a new transaction is created. These transactions will be assigned a Transaction ID and will require 10 Verifications before it can be included in a block.

AntiM transactions are automatically verified by players as they explore the Valerian Galaxies. Whenever a transaction is verified it will display a message on the Universe screen informing you of your verification. Once a transaction has been verified 10 times a new block can be created. If a new block hasn't been created within the last 5 minutes it will automatically create a new block when the 10th verification is completed.

The block finder will be rewarded with 0.001 AntiM plus the fees collected for the verified transactions included in it.

Each user can also generate their own unique AntiM address and share it with other users in game to receive AntiM.

Anti-Matter Explorer
http://dkv2.com/explorer

Anti-Matter Specifications

Total Coins: 1,000,000 (non-static)
Block Time: 5 Minutes
Block Reward: 0.001
Min. Verifications: 10
Transaction Fee: 0.001 AntiM/kb

In-Game Multi-Currency Exchange

DKV2:U provides an easy to use exchange built directly into the game. Players can trade cryptocurrencies offered in game with each other as well as in-game items such as Drones and Genesis Seeds. This exchange does not have any trading fees. There is an 0.2% withdrawal fee.

Massive Universe

The Valerian Universe consists of over 2,500,000,000 fully explorable and buildable galaxies and over 50,000 space ports. The Universe can be expanded to even greater limits with only a few tweaks of the code. Each of these galaxies can have up to 1 planet built in them.

Upgradeable Planets and Ships

Players can level up parts of their ships and make it more powerful than it is. The cost to upgrade each part grows exponentially as your ship gets more powerful.

Planet buildings can also be upgraded to improve it's performance. Each player starts out with 1 Genesis Seed that can be used to create new planets. Players can have up to 10 planets each and will be able to purchase new seeds in any port or on the exchange from other players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

this looks kick ass!!!!

More information will be added to the first post here soon, including info regarding the game currency Anti-Matter and it's unique block system.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

Looks interesting, all the best with development and beta testing.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

this looks kick ass!!!!

More information will be added to the first post here soon, including info regarding the game currency Anti-Matter and it's unique block system.

Great work, exciting to see it taking shape
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Very nice and I am already playing and exploring upgrade options for Cruiser Section.

My in-game name is SoulShepherd and you can find my command center on this planet. Love it. Its called Maarsian Prime. You know, a standard shotgun rule. (Joke  Grin)

I like this option where it says: "5% of each Vip Purchase will be automatically shared with users who have been online within the last 24 hours!", I hope it will stay available in full version too.

This will be a completely random choice among those who will play within 24 hour interval?

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Very nice and I am already playing and exploring upgrade options for Cruiser Section.

My in-game name is SoulShepherd and you can find my command center on this planet. Love it. Its called Maarsian Prime. You know, a standard shotgun rule. (Joke  Grin)

I like this option where it says: "5% of each Vip Purchase will be automatically shared with users who have been online within the last 24 hours!", I hope it will stay available in full version too.

This will be a completely random choice among those who will play within 24 hour interval?

The VIP Shares bonus is split between all active players who have been online at least once in the 24 hours prior and do not use ad blocking software. This feature is something I plan on leaving in game yes.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

Game play for now is superb, with basic upgrades I managed to warp maybe 35 galaxies north and around 19 galaxies west. After that rebels (so, enemies) get more powerful and you need to turn around to search for weak ones.

I got a feeling that this is going to be a quite hard game when progressing deeper.

Game is very responsive, fast with no lagging. Great.

There will be storyline, main story with sub stories along the way?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Game play for now is superb, with basic upgrades I managed to warp maybe 35 galaxies north and around 19 galaxies west. After that rebels (so, enemies) get more powerful and you need to turn around to search for weak ones.

I got a feeling that this is going to be a quite hard game when progressing deeper.

Game is very responsive, fast with no lagging. Great.

There will be storyline, main story with sub stories along the way?

I don't have any plans on implementing a storyline into the game due to the amount of code that would take, would slow the game down quite a bit.

I do have plans on implementing a daily mission system though.
lokkes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

Really nice game already!

Just a few bugs to point out:
  • The Genesis Seed isnt consumed when it is used, you can make infinite planets.
  • The 'Destroy Planet' button doesnt work
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

Really nice game already!

Just a few bugs to point out:
  • The Genesis Seed isnt consumed when it is used, you can make infinite planets.
  • The 'Destroy Planet' button doesnt work

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

The Genesis Seeds should now only allow 1 planet per seed, I forgot to change the settings when I got done testing it out.

The Destroy Planet button on the planets page hasn't been coded in yet. I'm not sure if that option will stay in or not, all depends on where the AI Battle System takes me and whether or not it can destroy planets.
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

Looking better and better every time I visit the game. Smiley

Just a few more weeks to go. Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

I want to report an issue, if that is an issue at all. When I created a planet from coordinates like -35,15 or smth, my planet was then created in some distant galaxy far away at around coordinates 800, X. Don't know the exact location cause I am in front of my personal computer. Is that ok, should that work this way? I guess not, because when you try venturing around your planet, rebels are so strong, you don't stand a chance for survival.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:36:21 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 06:43:40 PM by CryptoDatabase

I want to report an issue, if that is an issue at all. When I created a planet from coordinates like -35,15 or smth, my planet was then created in some distant galaxy far away at around coordinates 800, X. Don't know the exact location cause I am in front of my personal computer. Is that ok, should that work this way? I guess not, because when you try venturing around your planet, rebels are so strong, you don't stand a chance for survival.

Genesis Seeds create a planet in a random part of the Universe when used. I set it up this way to spread planets out and make it a bit more interesting.

If you click on the help icon next to Genesis Seeds in game it will give this short description as well.
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

Seems like chat screen is messed up now.  

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

Ah, it looks like you opened up some tabs in it. Click on the X icons and that should go away.
*SORA*

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

Ah, it looks like you opened up some tabs in it. Click on the X icons and that should go away.

I kept clicking x marks, but these won't go away and nothing happens.  Cry

If I go to origial cryptochat site, I see DKV chat no problem...but I shouldn't see that in their site, right?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Weird, can you try clearing your cache and then reloading the game. If that doesn't work can you click on the gear icon in the chat and select Quit and the relog your account.
*SORA*

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

Weird, can you try clearing your cache and then reloading the game. If that doesn't work can you click on the gear icon in the chat and select Quit and the relog your account.

Yeah, I'd cleared cache already and just logged out and in again. But still same.  

If I go to origial cryptochat site, I see DKV chat no problem...but I shouldn't see this chat as main chat in their site, right?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

I kept clicking x marks, but these won't go away and nothing happens.  Cry

Yeah, I'd cleared cache already and just logged out and in again. But still same. 

If I go to origial cryptochat site, I see DKV chat no problem...but I shouldn't see this chat as main chat in their site, right?

The chat in DKVU will automatically put users into the DKV2 Universe room on their website. If you login to their website it puts you into the Main room but as soon as you open chat on DKVU2 it will put you in the games room.

Could try clicking the 3 bar icon on the bottom left and click on Main, this might clear away the open tabs. If not I'll run it by the chat folks and see if they know whats going on.
*SORA*

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

I kept clicking x marks, but these won't go away and nothing happens.  Cry

The chat in DKVU will automatically put users into the DKV2 Universe room on their website. If you login to their website it puts you into the Main room but as soon as you open chat on DKVU2 it will put you in the games room.

Could try clicking the 3 bar icon on the bottom left and click on Main, this might clear away the open tabs. If not I'll run it by the chat folks and see if they know whats going on.

If I click 3 bar on the bottom, it just shows refreshing thing but nothing happens.  Once I click that, it just doesn't let me click again as it is frozen.  I have to refresh the game side in order for me to unfreeze for chat.  But again, if I click x marks or 3 bar once and showing refreshing thingy, will stuck until game side get refreshed.

Anyway, if I refresh the game, I will see another chat screen on the left side while loading, then it disappears when page loading finishes.  So...maybe something on the background side?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: