Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

Delay of bitcoin delivery is a common thing nowadays. Many people are experiencing similar things. In order to handle this we can increase the fee in every bitcoin delivery.
Formerly only a fee with 10k satoshi only takes a few minutes to get confirmation. But for now it might take a few hours or a few days. I'm afraid the fee will continue to go up to get the confirmation speed. And will reduce user interest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oxydarck

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:08:29 PM

Yes maybe nothing impossible and everything that could not possibly be possible in nowadays . And i want that bitcoin don't end .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

Yes maybe nothing impossible and everything that could not possibly be possible in nowadays . And i want that bitcoin don't end .

No one wants to see bitcoin's ending soon and if someone wants to see it end. Those people have other projects or alt coin supporting but in this time I can't see that it will die very soon. Bitcoin has been strong all the time with those challenges that came and people that wanted to make an opportunity with it are growing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

No one wants to see bitcoin's ending soon and if someone wants to see it end. Those people have other projects or alt coin supporting but in this time I can't see that it will die very soon. Bitcoin has been strong all the time with those challenges that came and people that wanted to make an opportunity with it are growing.
Bitcoin will not die in this year or and the next few years  . But they have possiblity bitcoin down the price or decrease or the bitcoin die in the enxt few years. But as of now bitcoin become stronger and stronger everymonth and I think it will live long and I believe the price of bitcoin will continur to increase. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to us to earn money. So buy bitcoin now and enjoy later profit.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:39:05 PM

Delay of bitcoin delivery is a common thing nowadays. Many people are experiencing similar things. In order to handle this we can increase the fee in every bitcoin delivery.
Yeah all bitcoin users are very concerned about this. The longer confirmation time can really make bitcoin set aside from the best money transfer or best payment method. I hope this can be resolved soon. So can use low fee but confirmation stay fast? Is it possible?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

Yeah all bitcoin users are very concerned about this. The longer confirmation time can really make bitcoin set aside from the best money transfer or best payment method. I hope this can be resolved soon. So can use low fee but confirmation stay fast? Is it possible?

That's not possible, at least not right now. We've got to find out a solution for that.

But we should remember that may cause some trouble for bitcoin, however it won't die due to this issue.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:35:49 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
I am so irritated with it people always sayas that bitcoin will die or dead it's sucks but then they are keep using the bitcoin in their transactions. Many people are like that but then bitcoin have a big whales that supporting it so I think bitcoin will always going to pump, Because the bitcoin as time pass by there are many investors that are investing into it.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:17:01 AM

Of coarse not,In the status of bitcoin now,its impossible to die because bitcoin is now very useful and very effective now adays.People tend to use bitcoin for their money and income.And many countries accept bitcoin as their money.So its very impossible that bitcoin will decrease or die.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:43:38 AM

Bitcoin will not die in this year or and the next few years  . But they have possiblity bitcoin down the price or decrease or the bitcoin die in the enxt few years. But as of now bitcoin become stronger and stronger everymonth and I think it will live long and I believe the price of bitcoin will continur to increase. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to us to earn money. So buy bitcoin now and enjoy later profit.
And even for the upcoming years to come. Bitcoin does't have the possibility that it will die very soon. It's already enough with the current bitcoin's price to say that it is not going to be dead very soon. The only way to make bitcoin dead is when all of us are going to pull out our investments and will not use bitcoin anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

Of coarse not,In the status of bitcoin now,its impossible to die because bitcoin is now very useful and very effective now adays.People tend to use bitcoin for their money and income.And many countries accept bitcoin as their money.So its very impossible that bitcoin will decrease or die.
As long as there is a dependent and using bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to live. I agree with you it is impossible if at this time even in the coming year bitcoin will die? You have to see the incredible bitcoin development today

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

As long as there is a dependent and using bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to live. I agree with you it is impossible if at this time even in the coming year bitcoin will die? You have to see the incredible bitcoin development today
We just need to maintain the support of the people in bitcoin as well as in the network so we can have a stable market for bitcoin and we all know that there is no one that controlling for bitcoin so if the demand and the support will gone then bitcoin will die so that is what we need to focus on to get more demands and support for bitcoin so it can last longer than we thought.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

In my opinion bitcoin wont die never , the confirmation yeah its takes sometime very low but depends how much fee do you add into transaction . The principle is very simple , if you add a good fee into transaction then you have a high priority on transactions to be confirmed
If you put a low ammouny to transaction fee then you have to wait more days

I usually use blockchain wallet is one cloud wallet , they have automatically fees for transactions and they are confirmed fast

Bitcoin wont never die , the CEO from blockchain and many importants people told in an interview that bitcoin can reaches 500.000€ in 2030 year
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

I'm surprised to read all these comments about transactions delays. 10 days ago I transfered 0.24BTC from an exchange to Localbitcoins and it took approx an hour (4 confirmations). Let's have a look how much was the fees, I didn't check.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

I don't think that, i haven't found any clue what is related to this matter. I strongly believe that Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and acceptable currency in developing countries, not only that but also developed countries are going to allow it as a legal currency, Japan already did it. Many private sectors are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool so I totally disagree with you on this issue...
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:30:56 AM

Bitcoin would never die we all hopes that. Bitcoin really help us a lot. So we all want to stay it for a longer time. So as long as bitcoin is there we should work harder for us to earn it. And we will have it we will have a savings that we can use for an emergency use someday or for our daily income someday.
Natalia_Volkova

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear. He is beginning to enter in our daily life now, so there are some difficulties. However, he doesn't lose popularity. This indicates that it will not die soon.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

Bitcoin not die because we believe in bitcoin. Because is much trusted in bitcoin and bitcoin is familiar its impossible bitcoin will die. Many people and investors go bitcoin that's why this is much stronger and famous currency. Bitcoin is very useful to people especially in earn extra income and investment. Bitcoin will not die because it is possible the price will drop. Bitcoin will not die because many people still invested in bitcoin and become success. Bitcoin is not died and i believe, bitcoin is still here to stay. Because bitcoin is more interesting and more growing it is very important to us.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
What a misleading title for the thread but anyway for the last days the transaction waiting to be confirmed have been very low, so for those that need to send some money, now seems like the perfect moment to do so, I do not know why this is the case maybe those that were spamming the network have stopped due to the imminent segwit approval but in any case take advantage of the opportunity.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

What a misleading title for the thread but anyway for the last days the transaction waiting to be confirmed have been very low, so for those that need to send some money, now seems like the perfect moment to do so, I do not know why this is the case maybe those that were spamming the network have stopped due to the imminent segwit approval but in any case take advantage of the opportunity.

I read somewhere that the spammer has somewhat stop. I don't know long he/she will stop and maybe try to go back when Aug 1 nears. I haven't done any transaction yet for the past week so I don't know what's the mining fee as of date. Last time I transferred bitcoin took me 6 hours and below the fee required. I just used viabtc to help me accelerate my transaction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ICObox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

There are problems, but they are not so critical to provoke the death of bitcoin! However, the impact on the course of bitcoin will be strong enough!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: