Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I also think that bitcoin will not die, it is our future, even if it is, something will just replace it with another form of cryptocurrency. Now I'm sure that it will not be dead because the value of it is still increasing day by day. And if it dies what will happen to those who own a lot of it? The investors and their bitcoin investments will be all gone too. They won't let that happen they are business.
The value and demand for bitcoin is not permanent and most of them are just here because of the hype of news or being fear of missing out (FOMO) but we can see the real value of bitcoin after at least 10 years because, right now, bitcoin is still hard to tell if the things are real or just a hype but after a few years we will see the real image of bitcoin in the market and also from the people.
In my personal view bitcoin now and even after 10 years remain the same with the uncertainty. None can predict the true outcome, one can make a prediction but never assure that it's real growth or a pumping or a bubble. Bitcoin lives long, at least for generations it exists and based on the adoption the years might increase rather than decreasing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I think bitcoin will never die because it is very useful when it comes in business. In addition to that, It’s impossible to die because bitcoin is money like are real money that has a value that you can it different transaction like paying bills and many more and I think some country already accept bitcoin as a money, so that its very impossible that bitcoin will die in the near future.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:09:03 AM

i never think about that, bitcoin will be raise and raise. Bitcoin will always be needed in the world, though bitcoin depleted will still be needed for the history of the development of virtual money in the world.

It never came to my mind that bitcoin will die soon. This crypto is very strong and this is the first crypto coin that has been ever made. The foundation is totally strong and there's a lot of rich people behind this coin so I really don't think and don't have to that it will die, whatever happens it is not going to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:35:28 AM

i never think about that, bitcoin will be raise and raise. Bitcoin will always be needed in the world, though bitcoin depleted will still be needed for the history of the development of virtual money in the world.

It never came to my mind that bitcoin will die soon. This crypto is very strong and this is the first crypto coin that has been ever made. The foundation is totally strong and there's a lot of rich people behind this coin so I really don't think and don't have to that it will die, whatever happens it is not going to happen.
Also people that say they want bitcoin to die most likely want an altcoin to take its place, but if bitcoin were to die then most likely we will see the death of most altcoins too, as most people will try to get out of the market of cryptocurrencies as fast as they could, those that wish for the death of bitcoin are not really seeing the whole picture of what it may happen.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

The sign of the bitcoin die soon it looks like there has been no stable prices, seen in the range $2500, as long as there are no important issues about bitcoin, I'm sure, that bitcoin can last at least 10 years.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

No! Why would it die?

It has sustained itself for quite some time, and its popularity has only been increasing. That is the very foundation of bitcoin itself - its users. Without them, bitcoin would 'die'. But the only way this was to happen is if everyone suddenly deserted it, which I am sure won't happen any time in the near future.

Also, countries are now adopting bitcoin as an official payment method, meaning that its popularity can only rise. It makes sense to use bitcoin in most situations as opposed to a normal currency. The decentralisation that bitcoin offers is also a great advantage that its users enjoy. This is why we can only see its popularity increase in the future.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:34:10 AM

I don't think BTC is gonna die soon. A very young invention, a promising one at that, with a great future ahead, why will it die then?

I mean, why don't we show our all out support to an invention that is breaking the record of easy and anonymous transactions?
Amatir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:39:10 AM

Bitcoin is quite popular. However, due to unsure security issues, eventually many countries are banning the presence of Bitcoin. There are many factors that make the fate of Bitcoin already end of the horn, one of which is the failure of the world community to address the presence of Bitcoin.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

This is just nonsense, bitcoin never die and never will. Many people have invested on it and just because the translation took so long won't make bitcoin die. There are many people who are also in the same position as you, the only thing that you can do is wait. The only thing that i can think that bitcoin will die is if the government will block or shut down bitcoin and if the internet will shutdown. No one can access it if it happens, but just simple thing like this won't make bitcoin die. I hope people will know and learn that.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

The sign of the bitcoin die soon it looks like there has been no stable prices, seen in the range $2500, as long as there are no important issues about bitcoin, I'm sure, that bitcoin can last at least 10 years.
Yes, and longer for sure.
I don't see any reason why it would die. Fluctuation in price has been a characteristic of bitcoin since it was first launched and that's what attracted many investors with the hope of quick profit.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:17:41 AM

I don't think BTC is gonna die soon. A very young invention, a promising one at that, with a great future ahead, why will it die then?

It can die, there's no permanent in this world even the strongest strongholds are even falling because of natural calamities. And comparing it to bitcoin, don't be confident that it's not going to happen. But if we keep on being optimistic chances of dying is low or it can be into zero soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Calculate on how long bitcoin has been established. The price of bitcoin now is good at $2,500 but still no idea on how long it is going to take place. But as we go near to the halving and the supply limit is near to 21 million difficulty of mining bitcoin is going to increase. Supply will be lesser and the demand will be increasing, so I don't see it will die.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:01:54 PM

It is suck that bicoin transaction fee is very high and slow to confirm, but there are still so many people using bitcoin, so it is still far away from die and you can see the price still stable, and more country is accepting bitcoin
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
So according to my knowledge and market signs, I don't think Bitcoin is going to die soon, at least it will survive in next 5 - 10 years untill people can find a way out to replace Bitcoin with some else coins.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:42:57 AM

Chances of bitcoin to die, is very much low though the possibilities are there. As of today, If you look at it many people are now engaging themselves in this market and a lot of them also are investing. Which is favorable in the industry. Also, The way that Bitcoin penetrate the market today is very much aggressive and the fact that some countries do already recognize BTC as form payment gives a huge impact in the industry. Furthermore, the thought of bitcoin to die soon is still a blur and most likely it would never happen.

AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

bitcoin wont die bro, relax.. everything goes to a segwit phase sooner or later
PELELE

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:58:18 AM

Who said that bitcoin will die soon. Really, they don't know the power of technology and its influence in the market. The usage of the bitcoin and its share percentage is rapidly increasing in all markets. Think big and think postive, bitcoin will have great demand.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

I really feel that the transaction fees have to lower soon.

But it does seem like it's hurting BTC hard though.

Thats possible. Lower  fees will translate to lower bitcoin price in my opinion. Its reasonable anyway but I hope it will maintain its price. But this segwit 2x implementation

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
si bungsu

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

Bitcoin die soon?
maybe yes, maybe not. Because before we say bitcoin will die soon or vice versa, we have to go through the ins and outs of bitcoin.
But in my personal opinion bitcoin will continue to exist and increasingly rare. And the scarcity makes it better than ever.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

It is suck that bicoin transaction fee is very high and slow to confirm, but there are still so many people using bitcoin, so it is still far away from die and you can see the price still stable, and more country is accepting bitcoin

Yes even it have high fees and slow transaction we're still using bitcoin for transacting, maybe we don't have a choice but to still use this. Over time more and more people and many countries will adopt bitcoin and even it have mainstreams we still use and love this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: