Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

No. Bitcoin will continue in the future as it’s have only advantages. Relax your mind and be confident on the crypto currency. Bitcoin influence is high in the present market, still why people think like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

There may be some issues occurring right now regarding bitcoin transactions but no, bitcoin will not die any sooner. Traditional currencies experienced depletion due to economic crisis but they never died. Same goes with bitcoin. It may be having issues but not on a major level. Instead, it will thrive more. We're only at the beginning of its success and I don't know where this kind of question came from. Of course all good things come to an end but definitely not bitcoin. It just started making waves. Bitcoin still have a lot of countries and people to convince.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

Since the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher many are working to formulate their tools to hacked bitcoin from other wallets, well I'm not surprised if many are encountering problem on bitcoin transaction nowadays but to bitcoin to die soon I think that wouldn't happen since many are now getting interested on it and starting to learn about bitcoin.

btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

you should try your transaction with increasing the fees., and no bitcoins is not going to die anytime soon.,
you will see in near future , its value going to be more than 10k per bitcoin and transactions are going to be quicker.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

Haha, well, I am pretty sure Bitcoin will not die, especially not soon.
Regarding the slow transaction confirmation-problem and high fees.... I just sent two tx yesterday with very low fee (9000 sats and 19000 sats). Both got their first confirmation within 10 minutes and went through super fast without hussle.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

Haha, well, I am pretty sure Bitcoin will not day, especially not soon.
Regarding the slow transaction confirmation-problem and high fees.... I just sent two tx yesterday with very low fee (9000 sats and 19000 sats). Both got their first confirmation within 10 minutes and went through super fast without hussle.
It would really confirm fast seeing on the network its really calm and there are only small pending transaction which we can really able to say that it would confirm fast even we do set lower fees and it feels like we do back in the old days of bitcoin on where transaction were fast. Bitcoin doesnt really need to change about scale. Its just really fine for me but im still open on some changes if it would happen on this upcoming aug 1.
Bitcoins price might decrease but it wont die as long there are still users who are on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
co0ler

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
...and now we see that this was all spam. That's why you don't panic.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
zPanda

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

Soon, I can imagine a system where the big 4 major coins would have a network to trade with each other instantly, with low fees and less security.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:39:04 AM

Of course it wont. Bitcoin have gone this far already and its not easy to say that it is gone soon. The possibility is next to nothing, whats happening now is normal in trading. Bear with it.

Open for Campaigns
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

In the status of bitcoin today,I think it will not happen,because to many users and bitcoiners are depending money income to bitcoin.And also many countries are legalizing bitcoin because it is a big help to their social life and also banks are accepting bitcoins.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

Of course it wont. Bitcoin have gone this far already and its not easy to say that it is gone soon. The possibility is next to nothing, whats happening now is normal in trading. Bear with it.
This seems quite normal, because in the past to similarly once after price increase it moves downwards. Here too the same is happening, but the price drop is happening in a large scale. Hope by the upcoming month on segwit the price pumping might go much higher.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

Bitcoin die soon?
maybe yes, maybe not. Because before we say bitcoin will die soon or vice versa, we have to go through the ins and outs of bitcoin.
But in my personal opinion bitcoin will continue to exist and increasingly rare. And the scarcity makes it better than ever.

Yes, I also have the same opinion with you. I think Bitcoin can not die soon, although that may happen but the rate is very low. Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. Fees and transaction speed are issues that need to be addressed, but not for that reason Bitcoin can die soon, it still exist
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

Because of bitcoin's transaction is slow confirmed by miners and bitcoin's price goes down
doesn't mean bitcoins will be die soon, if bitcoins will be die it will happen couples years ago
but the fact bitcoins is still alive, it is just about time the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network
it will be finish on August 1st so don't worry about bitcoin's price.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

Except for the op as long as bitcoin has supporters like me and thousands others we won't let bitcoin die that easily. In fact bitcoin has just started to be getting the attention it deserves and it's not going to die ever. The more you try to kill it the more powerful and stronger it emerges.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

Because of bitcoin's transaction is slow confirmed by miners and bitcoin's price goes down
doesn't mean bitcoins will be die soon, if bitcoins will be die it will happen couples years ago
but the fact bitcoins is still alive, it is just about time the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network
it will be finish on August 1st so don't worry about bitcoin's price.
Any upgrade may lead to small failures in the beginning, but then when the process is debugged I can only see the benefits of switching to segwit2x. If the transactions will be faster and the price will fall we can expect an increase in supporters of bitcoin and as a result of growth of its price.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:00:38 AM

Bitcoin is becoming nearly religious cult. Community is everything when weather is bad.
In my opinion, bitcoin will never completely die. Price shows nothing. If people love to use btc, it will keep living.
Neo Bit

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

Why should bitcoin die? He is just beginning. It was the same when the Internet appeared. About him also said
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

The idea of bitcoin to die soon is far from happening, though this not impossible. Many are now aware about Bitcoin, and most of them are already engaging the market. Normally, this industry is running because of the money rotating around it. More money means many are investing this can cause more opportunity for bitcoin. So, it is impossible as of now that bitcoin to perished.

MetroCoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:08:46 PM

We all know that we don't know so far the best thing to do is support bitcoin if bitcoin help you a lot then you/we should not think about bitcoin dying.
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

No. it is not possible. the growth of the bitcoin is increasing all the time now a days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: