Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

I doubt that, bitcoin is just on its baby phase. And even when things go wrong on August 1, people will be united and fix the mess. It's not that hard to do because we're just a small community. It's not like there's billions of bitcoin users. That's why it's good that scaling issues get fixed while we're still little in population. When mass adoption has happened, it will be harder to launch a patch or fix major and minor issues because a lot of people will be affected.

Bitcoin will not die soon because things are just starting out. Bitcoin is just starting to be known. I don't even think that we will live long enough to see bitcoin dying. Bitcoin will be strong and we're lucky to be the first ones here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

I don't think so because as what I see right now there is an increase of people who use bitcoin. And I think as technology is growing continuously so do bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoins will not be died soon, if bitcoins will be died it has happened couples years ago, but bitcoins is still alive until right now, many people, corporations and government that adopted bitcoins and large of money been invested in bitcoins, i don't think they will burn the money in bitcoins. The growing of bitcoins is very good, bitcoins will be died is something impossible to happen especially when the bitcoins be popular right now.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

I don't think so because as what I see right now there is an increase of people who use bitcoin. And I think as technology is growing continuously so do bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoins will not be died soon, if bitcoins will be died it has happened couples years ago, but bitcoins is still alive until right now, many people, corporations and government that adopted bitcoins and large of money been invested in bitcoins, i don't think they will burn the money in bitcoins. The growing of bitcoins is very good, bitcoins will be died is something impossible to happen especially when the bitcoins be popular right now.
Bitcoin will not die in the upcoming months/years. As we can observed bitcoin has become popular nowadays. Its been growing daily in terms of its users. Yes it been adopted by many because of bitcoin advantages. However, bitcoin will not die any moment since still many users are into bitcoin.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

I think bitcoin is hard to die, bitcoin is still too strong, so I'm still confident and still premises bitcoin
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

The Title itself is shocking already, as a biggener. I HOPE not, i hope our effort won't go to waste at anytime soon. I find it terrible stressfull just thinking about it negatively. On possitive note i look at it to last a lifetime. Hopefull!!
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

We are all waiting, and unfortunately I have to adapt to this. I made a transaction three days ago, but it has not been confirmed yet. But bitcoin will not die.
wow...we have the same experience dude...but i agree with you...bitcoin will never die  Wink Wink Wink

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

We are all waiting, and unfortunately I have to adapt to this. I made a transaction three days ago, but it has not been confirmed yet. But bitcoin will not die.
wow...we have the same experience dude...but i agree with you...bitcoin will never die  Wink Wink Wink

Never say never.  Wink At one point, all things must come to an end. So does bitcoin, and you, and me.  Wink

But not soon. Bitcoin will still achieve its grandest price ever. And make people rich.

Just have patience with your transaction guys. Perhaps there is so much traffic in the blockchain. I think bitcoin transactions these days are getting higher. This is partly because of the intensified buying and selling due to the August 1 segwit.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

Never say never.  Wink At one point, all things must come to an end. So does bitcoin, and you, and me.  Wink

But not soon. Bitcoin will still achieve its grandest price ever. And make people rich.

Just have patience with your transaction guys. Perhaps there is so much traffic in the blockchain. I think bitcoin transactions these days are getting higher. This is partly because of the intensified buying and selling due to the August 1 segwit.
You are right, I don't think that bitcoin is immortal, because only god is immortal. Every things in the whole worlds one day they all dies. By the way, I believe that bitcoin will last a long time, so it's not soon to die like you said, because now it's just the beginning of it. It's just few years passed now, around 8 years, It's not too much. My prediction about bitcoin, that it will last 40 years or maybe more. I hope that i can live and see the bitcoin progress each years.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

I'm pretty sure bitcoin will not die soon, instead of lots of news and reports, bitcoin users keep on increasing so I'm sure bitcoin will get stronger and not die for soon.
An1ks

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:36:50 PM

It is possible, that BTC will stop exist as it is now, and maybe it will make a big changes. But I'm pretty sure it will live for a loooong time.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:45:42 PM

I'm sure happening of this is with very less chance or probability. Bitcoin is very smart in the way it works on blockchain network. The equation solving along with the supercomputers had taken bitcoin towards successful era and it is a new paradigm in future too. Bitcoin is having big project as supporting entity which not even required for its success but they are making it more giant investor thus keeping it alive forever. :-)
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

I do not think it will be that fast. Must have a good reason to make Bitcoin worthless, at least for now.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

I'm pretty sure bitcoin will not die soon, instead of lots of news and reports, bitcoin users keep on increasing so I'm sure bitcoin will get stronger and not die for soon.

But people already been involved in bitcoin now turns to ethereum side and invested their money in ETH based smart contracts business. We need more people involved on blockchain based business invested on bitcoin to it has to live for long life.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:49:39 PM

I am very sad to read an article about chainsplit in August, if this happens, the bitcoin body will split in two, this is a bad thing for the bitcoin price up front.

I hope people continue to reject btu because the impact he generates is so bad.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

I am very sad to read an article about chainsplit in August, if this happens, the bitcoin body will split in two, this is a bad thing for the bitcoin price up front.

I hope people continue to reject btu because the impact he generates is so bad.
BItcoin blockchain will not split in two if the hard fork succeeds. Do not worry about this issue because most of developers and people who have high mining hash rate accept his hard fork. Just need a little bit lucky and some praying and I bet that bitcoin can never split into two. Even if bitcoin has two blockchain, it can never be die because bitcoin has been a big part of this world already Wink
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

I don't have Bitcoins but I hope it will never die
Yes you are right bitcoin will never die because nowadays bitcoin is a strongest digital currency and many countries has start to accept bitcoin and it will be use in our country as money, and I am sure in future bitcoin will be legalize all the countries and it will be use as a payment.
bmeyersbtc

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:25:36 PM

Not sure what to make of this but right now bitcoin value seems to be dropping really fast, I have some bitcoins and I am a bit confused, do I hold or sell them off and make some money, is august really going to be dooms day for bitcoins or would bitcoins ride the storm and increase in value? would appreciate some advise from a bitcoin pro.
Nick Gelvin

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:13:36 PM

Dear friends and friends of my friends, I very much ask you to help save my little son John. He was diagnosed with a terrible diagnosis: "Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia." I know that we all together will be able to save life by John! Our medicine, unfortunately is powerless in the fight against this terrible disease, and the clinic in Germany has exposed a terribly large account of 300000 dollars, it remains to collect 120580 dollars. This is a very huge amount for our family family. But if each of us transfers at least 1 dollar or the minimum amount of crypto currency, we can give a chance for a happy life to this crumb and to us parents. Do not remain indifferent, I beg you!!
Let's fight for the life of John Together !!!! Requisites for help: Account Bitcoin - 12ZZvz7pE19GMq3aSoebEhbbzBE2Xapfpi, Account Litecoin - LfocgN9E9Gmim1QRtfiA5iQ6PAra9EgcxK, Account Ethereum - 0xc2665a15600451ffd9c54cb82d3f7f7a141e4f13
All questions, as well as confirm the authenticity of the information you can by email ngtabacco.chili@gmail.com
Moderators and Administrators, I very much ask you, do not delete my message, me and my family need help very much!!!
All the evidence I can throw everyone at the email address.!!!
ezzy.co

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:19:19 PM

I don't think it is posible. Sure, it may drop but it's not critical. If Bitcoin die, it definetly will not happen this year.
maybach1980

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

<<<<>>>>>><<<

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

already dead

xxx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: