Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

No never.
It is myth because New rule is going to made for bitcoin from 1 AuG.
bitcoin price will rise after 1 aug.
it can cross 4000 USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

Bitcoin never die, bitcoin will continue to be popular with ever increasing users in the world. More and more people are benefiting the existence of bitcoin.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

I think there is a problem with you and that does not mean that Bitcoin die , Everyone send and receive money for this bitcoin never die .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I absolutely agree to that and I know that bitcoin will never die. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin is very useful and many people already use the bitcoin and by using it they gain a lot of income and money. I think in the future will become popular and it will also consider as a real money that you can use even in offline store.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:07:03 PM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I absolutely agree to that and I know that bitcoin will never die. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin is very useful and many people already use the bitcoin and by using it they gain a lot of income and money. I think in the future will become popular and it will also consider as a real money that you can use even in offline store.

I also agree with you. Bitcoin just started to develop. And if large countries now accept it, then bitcoin has a future. The economy of many countries will be improved thanks to bitcoin.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

I think bitcoin will not die. Many use bitcoin. The largest community of bitcoin spread all over the world. And bitcoin is the most popular coin among other coins. So I do not think maybe bitcoin will end and die.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

I don't think there is any such sign which indicates that Bitcoin is going to die anywhere in next 10 years.Yes, I can understand the issues of using bitcoins in high transaction backlog period which leads to higher fees and slower transaction confirmation time but let's hope that after 1 Aug 2017, we will be able to do faster transactions at a cheaper price. It is too much early to determine the success of bitcoin.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

I think bitcoin will not die. Many use bitcoin. The largest community of bitcoin spread all over the world. And bitcoin is the most popular coin among other coins. So I do not think maybe bitcoin will end and die.
I agree with you . Bitcoin will never die because it is using the most advanced blockchain platform in the world, even many banks want to use this technology. Bitcoin is the industrial revolution of cryptocurrency and is the future of the world
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:45:47 PM

I agree with you . Bitcoin will never die because it is using the most advanced blockchain platform in the world, even many banks want to use this technology. Bitcoin is the industrial revolution of cryptocurrency and is the future of the world
Yes for now on bitcoin are still making it self well-known to every people. This is the time that bitcoin makes strong foundation to built-in in the coming future so that in coming 20-30 years bitcoin will be the next currency of the world. So, now the possibilities that bitcoin will die will never be done until after 30 years because I do believe about bitcoin's ability.
rakesh889

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

If the current situation persists for too long, then I believe yes... Bitcoin will be damaged, and the small Bitcoin holders will get out of the boat first, not before paying a premium for their transaction fee to fiat, of course.
Due to lack of regulations, many potential investors are shying away from the cryptocurrency. There exist very few bitcoin holders and bitcoin in circulation as of now but with time bitcoin might replace paper money and plastic money. Thus, only time will reveal the future of bitcoin markets.
Bunsomjelican

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
If send some bitcoin and the transactions was yet confirm in one day, you don't need to worry because if within 48 hours the transaction was unconfirmed the amount value of bitcoin on which you type in it will go back where it belongs whether it is an electrum wallet or what.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

If the current situation persists for too long, then I believe yes... Bitcoin will be damaged, and the small Bitcoin holders will get out of the boat first, not before paying a premium for their transaction fee to fiat, of course.
Due to lack of regulations, many potential investors are shying away from the cryptocurrency. There exist very few bitcoin holders and bitcoin in circulation as of now but with time bitcoin might replace paper money and plastic money. Thus, only time will reveal the future of bitcoin markets.
And you are saying this now where the price of Bitcoin is at it's strongest? Bitcoin as of right now is priced at 2790$ which is 900$ more since the price deep it had last 2 weeks ago. Could you even think of a stock in the NASDAQ who can grow that high frequently in a year?  Of course not they are not as bolatile as Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can be. Right now the confidence of Bitcojn holders are gaining momentum because of the decision they are having for August 1.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
biocoin_lavkalavka

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

The extinction of Bitcoin is possible only if someone has enough money to buy out all 21 million bitcoins) If we take into account that its price will grow after every transaction, that would be hard)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

yeah its the future who will decide what will happen far behind but being optimistic I would love to see that the existence will continue and more success
will follow as of now its already gathering attention from the main stream and if more people finds out about this big opportunities many will follow and
will be supported by most investors and businessman.
hassanabid

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

It's not just bitcoin.  The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.
hassanabid

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

Not really looking like dying any time soon

People focus so much on what the price of bitcoin is that they don't look at *how* bitcoin is traded.  Bitcoin is quite interesting because it is the first asset whose trading/exchange infrastructure was created from a clean sheet, and so you have things like 24/7 trading, multiple exchanges, and direct trading with counterparties, that are going to eventually be used to trade everything else.
Pettuh4

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

It's not just bitcoin.  The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.

And so in effect Bitcoin isn't part or going to be a part of the broken financial system you're talking about but it's rather going to get it reshape and fixed.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

death by visitation of god ...  Huh

http://historicalmedical.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/v-is-for-visitation-of-god.html

Patent1number: ****-****
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Not really looking like dying any time soon

People focus so much on what the price of bitcoin is that they don't look at *how* bitcoin is traded.  Bitcoin is quite interesting because it is the first asset whose trading/exchange infrastructure was created from a clean sheet, and so you have things like 24/7 trading, multiple exchanges, and direct trading with counterparties, that are going to eventually be used to trade everything else.

Bitcoin isn't likely to die soon, 24/7 trading is what attract many people. Bitcoin has gathered a lot of value until now, and this value is rising over the years, so instead of dying bitcoin can just be more stronger, I also need to add that bitcoin has continually beat the odds, and price movement surprise us all sometimes.
Many people are still investing in bitcoin success, and bitcoin will be major crypto currency for a long time. Who knows what will happen in the future, and maybe some other altcoin can replace bitcoin one day, but that is one big maybe, and that can`t happen in near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
Well, bitcoin will never die and as of now bitcoin is very useful like you can use it in different kind of transaction. In addition to that, many people already use bitcoin and it has a big potential to become world currency and it is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value in the market. Lastly, many bitcoin users believe that by using bitcoin it will help them to become rich in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: