Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

No. I don’t think so that bitcoin will die soon because it is urging day by day and in most of countries bitcoin is under discussion to be legalized so how can we say that bitcoin will ruin soon. It is the initial stage of bitcoin, it will be recognized by the world and then, if that time there exist some conspiracies against bitcoin so it may effected a little bit for a time being, but it can’t be die.

Yes, bitcoin just started his life. Bitcoin increasingly accepted by many countries and shows bitcoin provides a good innovation for economic system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

No. I don’t think so that bitcoin will die soon because it is urging day by day and in most of countries bitcoin is under discussion to be legalized so how can we say that bitcoin will ruin soon. It is the initial stage of bitcoin, it will be recognized by the world and then, if that time there exist some conspiracies against bitcoin so it may effected a little bit for a time being, but it can’t be die.

Yes, bitcoin just started his life. Bitcoin increasingly accepted by many countries and shows bitcoin provides a good innovation for economic system.
what do you think ? - bitcoin-cost will be after 10 years? 25 000 really?
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

I think not it is on account of the client Bitcoin developing, they are steadfast and stocks unaltered. the wealth of news about Bitcoin make Bitcoin more well known and make Bitcoin will get by for until the end of time
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

Your presumption of the happenings are too far not just because your confirmation was delayed you then assumed that bitcoin will die soon? Instead why not think of an idea that can enhance bitcoin process transactions?
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

what do you think ? - bitcoin-cost will be after 10 years? 25 000 really?

Why not... Bitcoin is likely to reach $10.000 within 5 years from my perspective. The potential is really huge, here in bitcoin.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

We have mix reaction about this mostly peoples talking positive about this even this split is coming very close I am also very positive this could be good for this all community and bitcoin is not going to die its surely going to rise in near future
We are all excited and nervous at the same time to the said august 1 . We all want to have a bitcoin and never have a split. But bitcoin will never ever be die. Just trust it. Bitcoin will surely gain its price and never goes down nor it will be die . We all want a happy august 1 and a good year end.
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:08:56 PM

BTC is alive and kicking. An amazing time we live in.

Finally after years (of blocking by miners), we're getting development on BTC.

This is gonna be an amazing month.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

It might happen if the investors leave Bitcoin. Nothing can guarantee the future of bitcoin.

But it's not going to happen that investors will leave bitcoin. It's now the momentum of investors that they will be having some good returns and they will not going to regret to pull their investors. Only those greedy traders are the ones who are leaving bitcoin for a while and shifting to some profitable alt coins.
People have the right to protect their investment and if they feel the best way to do is to sell bitcoin and then buy alts with that money we must respect their decision, as a personal thought, it is my belief that there is not going to be a hard fork and that is just a tactic used by the miners to scare people, that is why I think the best idea is to hold, but that is just my opinion.
That’s true. Bitcoins have high potential to be used as main currency. The resolution of scaling problem has further increased its capability of being the leading currency. It is undoubtedly attracting big companies and business to trade in bitcoins.
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:14:55 PM

I guess the scalability issue will soon be resolved with August 1 coming, there's npo way that bitcoin will die, because there are way too many interests in it now, by the big guys.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 12:55:34 PM by carlerha

It might happen if the investors leave Bitcoin. Nothing can guarantee the future of bitcoin.

But it's not going to happen that investors will leave bitcoin. It's now the momentum of investors that they will be having some good returns and they will not going to regret to pull their investors. Only those greedy traders are the ones who are leaving bitcoin for a while and shifting to some profitable alt coins.
People have the right to protect their investment and if they feel the best way to do is to sell bitcoin and then buy alts with that money we must respect their decision, as a personal thought, it is my belief that there is not going to be a hard fork and that is just a tactic used by the miners to scare people, that is why I think the best idea is to hold, but that is just my opinion.
That’s true. Bitcoins have high potential to be used as main currency. The resolution of scaling problem has further increased its capability of being the leading currency. It is undoubtedly attracting big companies and business to trade in bitcoins.
yes that is right that bitcoin has high potential to increase its price. but i think it will take a lot of time. because currently the users of bitcoin are very low and and the reason is that most of the people do not know about bitcoin. i think bitcoin need to to be introduce to the people  in a better way then i am sure that they will use bitcoin in better way
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

yes that is right that bitcoin has high potential to increase its price. but i think it will take a lot of time.

I don't think we need to argue about this. Bitcoin has now touch above $2900 just before the Aug 1. Its a sign that investors are still into bitcoin and the potential is still very high to break new ATH as soon as this is over. We don't need to be scared or it, but to trust the system. And the likelihood that bitcoin going to die is impossible, IMHO.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

I do not believe and am sure if bitcoina will die soon, because the current bitcoin has shown at position number $2800 this is a good news before August. indeed from some time to die for while because of the bitcoin price so dratis but eventually bitcoin back again by giving a good surprise for users. and I'm sure the bitcoin continues to grow steadily without dying.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

yes that is right that bitcoin has high potential to increase its price. but i think it will take a lot of time.
yes bitcoin will never die but will remain as active currency.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

I do not believe and am sure if bitcoina will die soon, because the current bitcoin has shown at position number $2800 this is a good news before August. indeed from some time to die for while because of the bitcoin price so dratis but eventually bitcoin back again by giving a good surprise for users. and I'm sure the bitcoin continues to grow steadily without dying.
Once again people have to started to worry about that thing but they all have to know that bitcoin will not die in any condition but it will survive and will be the best crypto currency for internet.
Mahabharata

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:28:40 AM

Apparently not yet, even though it is now 1 august but all the things that are feared before is hard fork is not proven, evidence that bitcoin can last much longer.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:04:50 AM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
You're right, we're all waiting this day august 1 to know if bitcoin will die or split but it's not, but it getting more higher value.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:12:49 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

I think so. With so many new cryptocurrencis in the market today, it is very posible that eventually bitcoin will die out if this trends continues.  Lips sealed

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

To some people, Bitcoin has been dead more than 100x ever since it started. Whenever there is a negative issue about it, they keep on telling that Bitcoin will dies soon but what happened? Bitcoin is still here and it becoming more and more popular and aside from that, its value keeps on rising as time goes by.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:19:33 AM

I think bitcoin will not die soon. As everyone know the idea on how bitcoin's price goes up immediately right now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:45:44 AM

We cannot predict if it gonna die soon. Its depend on how the developer and miners protect, appreciate and manage bitcoin. I think it can't be die because it become spread and known in the world. As many users use bitcoin, the security of bitcoin is being stricted and updating of the bugs and the data so it won't get down easily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: