Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will die soon, as we can see bitcoin is now rising and it has a good value as of today. Bitcoin will not going to die as long as many people uses it.
Exactly. As long as there is a lot of people who will use and support bitcoin then there is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is not that independent to stay in the market because it needs support from the people and also from the miners who will support the foundation of network and as long as there is support and people then the death of bitcoin is impossible.

Exactly said. The survival of bitcoin and the like will always depend on how many the user base was and how eager they were to support bitcoins itself. I myself still believes on what potential bitcoins has and doesn't sway on other methods just like the situation last august 1. Maybe the reason for me on staying was that bitcoins already build its foundation that makes it strong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die, because it is a well thought out crypto currency that spreads very quickly and earns trust among the inhabitants of the whole planet.

cantika

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

maybe Yes it will, there will be a lot of events that will break down the price of bitcoin. 1.Exchangers getting hacked, 2.State or Governemental restrictions.
The list is big and you will have the occasion to buy with a decent price. But the price will also go up, everyday new people adopt bitcoin, business owners, shoppers, investors, traders, drug cartel, everyone who want cash want bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

cryptocurrency is the Future............

Indeed and that what all we wanted that we have a brighter future with the help of bitcoins and other digital currency.  For sure cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin will be one of the means to buy things.  Bitcoin atm is now available in some other countries that is why there would be no reason for the bitcoin to be dead.  As people continue to use and support bitcoins then bitcoin will surely become the most advanced and most competent digital currency and most used next tocash.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die, because it is a well thought out crypto currency that spreads very quickly and earns trust among the inhabitants of the whole planet.
Yes I agree bitcoin was not due to good potential of this cryptocurrencies, also bitcoin is the future currency in the whole world. I think this is the first step of digital currency and maybe sooner or later paper money will vanish in every country in the whole world.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

Bitcoin expects deflation, due to the fact that it is limited
In my opinion there is no limited word for bitcoin, because from the beginning until now many people still use bitcoin as a tool for buying and selling transactions and there are also miners who invest using bitcoin until now there are still many who use bitcoin. So will never die.
Deflation is the increase in price. Bitcoin will not die
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

Well man that's invalid reason, Bitcoin can not die because it has big community behind it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheRakula

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

Delay of bitcoin delivery is a common thing nowadays. Many people are experiencing similar things. In order to handle this we can increase the fee in every bitcoin delivery.
alexiusredd

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die I hope that he will survive the rest of the crypt
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Hard fork worries are now gone, everything is clear and bitcoin separated into 2 fractions of BTC and BCC, I'm sure BTC will continue to survive and BCC will be like altcoin.
Agree!
It will survive, no matter what happen.
Congrats bitcoin for your success!
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:26:05 PM

I believe that bitcoin will never die I hope that he will survive the rest of the crypt
I'm with you ,I am a Bitcoin user. it's a more efficient way to transfer value. I would love nothing more than for bitcoin to succeed.
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

I also send btc but immediately get a confirmation, I am happy when there is immediate confirmation, maybe you when the transaction again error "it could be".
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I think bitcoin won’t die and it will survive in the near future. In addition to that, many people believe to that great potential of bitcoin and it will be the best world currency. I guess the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future and it will be our future money. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be legalized in all country in the world.
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:04:57 PM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
I think bitcoin won’t die and it will survive in the near future. In addition to that, many people believe to that great potential of bitcoin and it will be the best world currency. I guess the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future and it will be our future money. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be legalized in all country in the world.

Especially in parts of the world like Venezuela.

Imho, those countries economically completely destroyed and have to build up their country from scratch. A perfect time to rebuild using cryptocurrencies.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:12:56 PM

I'm with you ,I am a Bitcoin user. it's a more efficient way to transfer value. I would love nothing more than for bitcoin to succeed.
Yes we all hope for bitcoin to succeed and we want the best for it  so that we will be benefited at the same time. It has so many advantages to the users because it really helps a lot of people and I hope it last a long time.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
I think bitcoin will not die soon as long as many people supports,uses and trusting this,  it will stay for long period of time.
Jordan_Hodge

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

So a few months have passed and we've had a fork - do you still want Bitcoin to die?

Personally I think this is without doubt the greatest invention of my lifetime, and one that can safe guard your financial future. Not so sure about BCH but we'll see Wink
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

So a few months have passed and we've had a fork - do you still want Bitcoin to die?

Personally I think this is without doubt the greatest invention of my lifetime, and one that can safe guard your financial future. Not so sure about BCH but we'll see Wink
Bitcoins are one of the amazing inventions man has ever witnessed. I don’t how and why people doubt the future of bitcoins and think about the death of bitcoins when the bitcoins have still to bloom at the peak. I hope so people start believing into bitcoins and secure their future with this amazing currency than wasting time in useless things.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:59:58 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 01:03:39 AM by BunnyShibe

that is right there is no doubt about that bitcoin will continue for a long time and will not die. In fact bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular from time to time. people are putting more money in bitcoin which is in fact making bitcoin more stronger, i think that in future bitcoin is going to become the single currency of all the people of the world to be use for everything.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:39:09 AM

I think bitcoin will not die soon as long as many people supports,uses and trusting this,  it will stay for long period of time.

I agree with you, bitcoin still be alive as long as it takes a big place of our living. Bitcoin now is welcome to everyone as they enjoy using it. If there is something change happens  in the future, but still bitcoin will stand for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: