Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:34:14 AM

This generation - Bitcoin is hot as iron that the value is as high as diamond but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is exempted to be phased out over time. This technology is the criminals' favorite because of the lack of supervision, Digital Ccurrency illegal cases as a tool. Bitcoin has become a hacker friendly, providing tools to solve the payment of the victims or infected users. In addition, although the digital currency transactions are traceable, but can be used to control money laundering and other criminal activities, but there are reports that due to lack of supervision, some trading platform is not timely inspection and regulatory obligations, the suspect successfully completed money laundering. With the doubling of the volume of digital virtual currency, the problem of lagging regulation is becoming more and more urgent. The lack of supervision is one of the reasons to be consider Bitcoin is not far on loosing fame and stability.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
That is very impossible that the bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will never die and there is no doubt about it.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:04:31 AM

We have already seen obituary of bitcoin all over the internet many times before.Bankers and governments tried their best to destroy bitcoin.But they failed.Even some bankers went to the extent of creating a new crypto currency Ripple to compete with bitcoin.but no use.Bitcoin was unstoppable.Then came the high transaction fee problem.Some predicted that bitcoin would die soon due to high fee problem.But thanks to segwit,it has been almost solved and bitcoin has marched towards price of $4000.But after twenty years,when quantum computing would be introduced,then we have to see whether bitcoin survives that challenge or not.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

I also send btc but immediately get a confirmation, I am happy when there is immediate confirmation, maybe you when the transaction again error "it could be".
I think one of the problem with people is that they do not look at the mempool to see if their transaction can go fast without too much trouble,  I have gotten away by sending some of the smallest fees that you can offer to the miners and getting a confirmation under an hour by just waiting to the right moment, if you do not want to do that and you still want fast confirmations then you need to send a very good fee to get confirmation in minutes.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:15:35 PM

I dont really think that bitcoin is gonna die soon, but nobody knows what can happen in a few years... As far as everybody knows here, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrencie, so it will continue growing in the next years, because this is the new era of money people, and everybody must know it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:38:10 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypt coins so when bitcoin can die then altcoins don't have a future. In simple terms, bitcoin is far from death...hahaha
Although bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, but altcoins can still evolve well, has been rumored that eth may replace bitcoin positions. If bitcoin dies, maybe eth will replace bitcoin position. But I'm sure if bitcoin will not die easily.
ETH may have the second position in the market cap the biggest issue is that ETH is not a currency, it is a platform for smart contracts, that is why many other altcoins are developed above the ETH platform, if bitcoin dies by something other than a failure in the source code then the most likely coin to replace bitcoin is going to be Litecoin.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

I think bitcoin will not die soon. Because it has to exist been around for a long time. And we see incremental bitcoin indicating that it is  not prone to early death . In the coming time I think bitcoin will have the help policies for bitcoin with the forms to be traded faster for big bitcoin transactions.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:54:13 AM

I dont really think that bitcoin is gonna die soon, but nobody knows what can happen in a few years... As far as everybody knows here, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrencie, so it will continue growing in the next years, because this is the new era of money people, and everybody must know it.

There's a possibility that bitcoin die in the future, but in my opinion I think before it happen it will takes a hundred years. Because these coming past few days bitcoin shown of a good performance in the market and  I think it was enough to catch up the eye of many investors to support bitcoin. In additional bitcoin is the famous digital currency in the world now so I never think now the dying day of bitcoin.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

There is uncertainty with bitcoin sometimes I think that bitcoin can suddenly crash and lose it's value but as we see the growth that is happening in bitcoin this past few months I became confident that bitcoin will continue to become a well known cryptocurrency. As the performance of bitcoin today makes me say that it will never die.
bilman

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:12:38 AM

Nothing is impossible but i still think that BC is the No.1 player in this field. With other coins up coming, i would say they are facing a big competition especially when eth is very popular recognize.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

There is uncertainty with bitcoin sometimes I think that bitcoin can suddenly crash and lose it's value but as we see the growth that is happening in bitcoin this past few months I became confident that bitcoin will continue to become a well known cryptocurrency. As the performance of bitcoin today makes me say that it will never die.
Bitcoin getting crashed all of a sudden happens, but the same won't make bitcoin different. This is only digital currency that has got the largest year of history. The performance has been found high, along with the increasing acceptance. If this is to die, bitcoin could have died long back.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:35:18 AM

It is really a problem nowadays about the very high transaction fees and very slow fund transfer. Hopefully the devs will develop of an idea to improve the current situation without further forking bitcoin.

Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

No. Bitcoin is too alive today to die. It's having its peak momentum and it's going to be unstoppable.     

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:58:57 AM

I doubt! Yes it's possible but in many years to come. Bitcoin is at its peak right now and is growing like crazy.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

I do not think so, I think bitcoin will persist and I hope it does exist anytime. Bitcoin will survive if more and more people join bitcoin and it is proven now, today we see many people have joined with bitcoin, another reason is today more countries have legalized bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool such as Japan, Russia, China and South Korea. I believe if more countries have to legalized bitcoin, it wil make the existence of bitcoin will grow stronger.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

Bitcoin getting crashed all of a sudden happens, but the same won't make bitcoin different. This is only digital currency that has got the largest year of history. The performance has been found high, along with the increasing acceptance. If this is to die, bitcoin could have died long back.
We never know when bitcoin die, but I wish that it was not happen. Moreover, the possibility to die bitcoin is too small due to a lot of supporters and much investors were continues sustain the needed of bitcoin together with the users. 
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die. day by day Bitcoin is spreading out at everywhere. people are getting engaged with this system more and more at the whole around the world. it is playing an important role in the virtual economy. Bitcoin is not only a currency but also it is a most profitable and secured saving system. people are becoming the fan for Bitcoin day by day. especially in the developed countries, Bitcoin is using for different purposes so that it has been accepted a lot of community. also it has been legal currency in some countries. so Bitcoin will last a long time.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

Can happen maybe not now bitcoin will die because bitcoin is very special than others. Bitcoin will die in 2050 or 100 years into the future
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

We never know when bitcoin die, but I wish that it was not happen. Moreover, the possibility to die bitcoin is too small due to a lot of supporters and much investors were continues sustain the needed of bitcoin together with the users. 

Bitcoin has many supporters, but events that do not depend on them can occur. For example, centralization. Many already say that after increasing the block, bitcoin may lose value

LaFerrari

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

Bitcoin is at it's peak right now. So not anytime soon. However, the actual blockchain technology is here to stay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: