Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79554 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:32:42 PM by Thule

Somebody just dropped 12k coins on openledger and took most of buy orders away.
It looks people get nervous not being able to trade that coin
It just needs another 3k coin sell order and CVCoin goes under 1 BTS

EDIT : Price just dropped under 1 BTS to 0.70 BTS
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:08:59 PM

Somebody just dropped 12k coins on openledger and took most of buy orders away.
It looks people get nervous not being able to trade that coin
It just needs another 3k coin sell order and CVCoin goes under 1 BTS

EDIT : Price just dropped under 1 BTS to 0.70 BTS
The price looks very sad, everyone sells their coins, and the very bad thing is when this coin does not have the interest, the price graph looks like a person who jumps from the top of the mountain
Thule

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:35:36 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 11:08:13 PM by Thule

Some activity on the exchange Smiley
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

rate is under ico, when CVC to add big exchanger? i think dev can add to bittrex or poloniex, it's popular with trader
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

rate is under ico, when CVC to add big exchanger? i think dev can add to bittrex or poloniex, it's popular with trader

It is always under the ICO since it's launched on that DEX where only limited people are doing trade and that is the reason we don't have any support on buy side. Bittrex will be great achievement than it will make price skyrocket for sure and I also have great hope about that.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

I think it's been a while since the last announcement made by the team. And by the last announcement made, we won't see any new exchange soon as they focus more in the development side, but they promised to bring liquidity to dex.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

I think it's been a while since the last announcement made by the team. And by the last announcement made, we won't see any new exchange soon as they focus more in the development side, but they promised to bring liquidity to dex.

why we wont see any new exchange? I hear other version from devs:

" 1. till middle of July on OpenLedger DEX
2. during the July LiveCoin, C-CEX
3. till end of July Bittrex, Poloniex
4. and hopefully on Kraken".

We all see that they late with 2 and 3 points
MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

I still keep this coin, Hoping its value will increase in the future, But I am very sad when I see the state of this coin in the market, Its value always decreases... Maybe a lot of people are already starting to forget this coin..
zeto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:09:04 AM

I think they meant July of 2018th where their coin will be listed on legit exchanges.
Thule

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

I know a few people who invested in that coin bigger amountss who are going to dump their coins this week as soon as some buy orders come back in since there are only 8200 coins in buy orders which are higher than 1 BTS.

Yesterday evening already somebody dumped arround 15k coins and price went instantly down from 2.2 BTS to 0.65 BTS
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

I think they meant July of 2018th where their coin will be listed on legit exchanges.

Due to some kind of technical issues this listing got delayed but hopefully this month we will able to trade this coin on normal exchanges. So don't take this delay serious this team is really legit as well as this project stay tuned for more updates soon we will hear some good news.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Due to some kind of technical issues this listing got delayed but hopefully this month we will able to trade this coin on normal exchanges. So don't take this delay serious this team is really legit as well as this project stay tuned for more updates soon we will hear some good news.
Many are hoping and i was one of them ,they have a reasonable explanation and to think that the team is doing their best from the start of this Crypviser until now.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

I see some dudes talking the price went this and that.. I'm continuously selling and buying on BitShares..No such price as 0.65 bts... watta F you guys talking about lol.. The price is already down, you FUDsters want to push it even lower? Fokin baggers!!! when was the price exactly 0.65 bts?!!

Few days I'm selling for 2+ bts and buy back above 1,5+bts... Don't talk shit dude..

Right now my last buy order was 1 cvcoin for 2.04001 bts

Also @Newbies talking CRAP first learn how trading goes and how crptos go up and down than talk.

@the team please do NOT list at Poloniex because their new agreement rules for their members is a straight disrespect shit.

Here a few new updated user agreements:

- If you keep using Poloniex since the updated user agreement you give up any right you have for class action against Poloniex.
- You may not sell the token you hold on Poloniex for money.
- Poloniex may claim rights on everything you publish or say about them

Also some other weird stuff.. very suspicious that it comes right after the FBI busts BTC-e exchange for millions of stolen funds by its director (that's what they say, it's director)

Anyway stay away from Poloniex rumours are some people are waiting months for Poloniex to release their funds for withdrawal. Stay away from it.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Thule

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

I see some dudes talking the price went this and that.. I'm continuously selling and buying on BitShares..No such price as 0.65 bts... watta F you guys talking about lol.. The price is already down, you FUDsters want to push it even lower? Fokin baggers!!! when was the price exactly 0.65 bts?!!

Few days I'm selling for 2+ bts and buy back above 1,5+bts... Don't talk shit dude..

Also @Newbies talking CRAP first learn how trading goes and how crptos go up and down than talk.

@the team please do NOT list at Poloniex because their new agreement rules for their members is a straight disrespect shit.

- If you keep using Poloniex since the updated user agreement you give up any right you have for class action against Poloniex.

Also some other weird stuff.. very suspicious that it comes right after the FBI busts BTC-e exchange for millions of stolen funds by its director (that's what they say, it's director)

Anyway stay away from Poloniex rumours are some people are waiting months for Poloniex to release their funds for withdrawal. Stay away from it.

You are a complete idiot.Yesterday the price went down to 0.65 BTS as people dumped arround 15k coins.
You are clearly sleeping and not trading if you can't even see such moves on market.
If you call a daily volume of 2-10k USD as trading it seems you are trading peanuts and not money.
But you already stated your last buy order was 1 CVCOIN LOL

Why not ?If you dumbshit don't agree with their terms trade somewhere else however don't demand other people to leave poloniex to buy CVCoin
or to use crypviser as protest platform since everyone on poloniex gives shit about your opinion
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:06:02 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:21:26 PM by Zabivelli

You are a complete idiot.Yesterday the price went down to 0.65 BTS as people dumped arround 15k coins.
You are clearly sleeping and not trading if you can't even see such moves on market.
If you call a daily volume of 2-10k USD as trading it seems you are trading peanuts and not money.
But you already stated your last buy order was 1 CVCOIN LOL

Why not ?If you dumbshit don't agree with their terms trade somewhere else however don't demand other people to leave poloniex to buy CVCoin
or to use crypviser as protest platform since everyone on poloniex gives shit about your opinion

Listen you dipshit noob... give me your screenshot of 0.65 you punk.

I don't trade 1 cvcoin you thick cunt...I stated the price. Seems you have no experience by not understand it. Get the F out clown.. The fok you doing here if you are not liking this project fokin clown!

Please post next time a screenshot where the price is 0.65 bts for 1 cvcoin... Why talk shit without proof you cunt!

Only punk cunts like you who become full members by talking shit will don't care about unfair user agreements right after BTCe millions lost of funds.

I guess you became full  member by jerking off on animal planet channel and talking FUD. See Twitter many miners and people are moving from Poloniex.

Of course it's your punk ass choice to do so or not.

But for this project Bittrex/Bitfinex/Kraken are the best options!

I have a trading account on most of them you fokin worthless noob.... moved everything from Poloniex.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Thule

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:17:25 PM

You stupid deepshit go look yourself how coins have been sold for under 1 BTS
You are the dumbest person ever..Just joined bitcointalk in 2017 when crypto was at ath again.
Fucking idiot if you need a screenshot go to your fucking openledger support and ask for a screenshot since your fucking exchange is not showing anything which is older than arround 24h
I give shit like everyone else does with your 1 coin at all exchanges.

See Twitter many miners and people are moving from Poloniex.

If you would have a brain which you doesnt you would know why poloniex is forced to change their terms.
Else they were instantly bankrupt.
But you dick are just stupid and reposting BS not understanding anything about that topic.

Go Fuck Yourself
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

I know a few people who invested in that coin bigger amountss who are going to dump their coins this week as soon as some buy orders come back in since there are only 8200 coins in buy orders which are higher than 1 BTS.

Yesterday evening already somebody dumped arround 15k coins and price went instantly down from 2.2 BTS to 0.65 BTS

Look you worthless noob you wrote this on August 3.. saying yesterday... means August 2.. You can see buy and sell on August 2... The lowest I see on BitShares is 1.3 BTS for 1 CVCoin

Let's move to historical data of CVcoin on Coinmarketcap check August 2, you CUNT CLOWN will see that lowest price on August 2 was 0.23 usd... Which is more than 1 BTS

Now what NOOB?... how much did you trade on BitShares?
 None!

Yes exactly you want to move your funds to an exchange that is almost going broke?!! You are this stupid that you want to lose your FUNDS?! Lol noob please, stop.. You need experience.

Thule

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:43:29 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:57:49 PM by Thule

You fucking noob are aware that coinmarketcap has no data about the time the price dropped ?

Just for you blind asshole  : Updated 29 hours ago

Second i told you to check market trades since displayed graphs are showing wrong data even when you change display timeframe the numbers will change.

But a dumb fuck like you will never recognise something like that

And just to display your dumb logic to show everyone how dumb you are
you said yourself according to the graph on openledger the price never dropped under 1.3 BTS.
Even if we take a great price like $0.135 per BTS thats still just
$0.1755.
So now you dumbfuck come here and claim
you CUNT CLOWN will see that lowest price on August 2 was 0.23 usd... Which is more than 1 BTS

So now you even claim that according to coinmarketcap CVCoin never dropped under 1.7 BTS heh ?

Are you even to dumb to recognise that there is a diffrence on both of your claims ?
Its just a diffrence of 31% heh ?

How dumb are you throwing numbers you have no clue about
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

You fucking noob are aware that coinmarketcap has no data about the time the price dropped ?

Just for you blind asshole  : Updated 29 hours ago

Second i told you to check market trades since displayed graphs are showing wrong data even when you change display timeframe the numbers will change.

But a dumb fuck like you will never recognise something like that

And just to display your dumb logic to show everyone how dumb you are
you said yourself according to the graph on openledger the price never dropped under 1.3 BTS.
Even if we take a great price like $0.135 per BTS thats still just
$0.1755.
So know you dumbfuck come here and claim
you CUNT CLOWN will see that lowest price on August 2 was 0.23 usd... Which is more than 1 BTS

Are you even to dumb to recognise that there is a diffrence on both of your claims ?

How dumb are you

Wuahaha lol noob good luck next time... This is a good project. Don't try to talk crap that's not even near truth.

Also the team already stated that they didn't officially set a price for their coin.. now go in peace noob.

Thule

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

Like i thought a bullshiter who has no defence as numbers don't lie
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: