Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

Man there are all kind of attempts to push the price down.

There is someone putting many small sell orders, like 4 or 5 coins... 4 to 6 orders back to back for very cheap close to buy orders to manipulate the price... I saw exactly the same thing yesterday night ... someone is trying to push the price of cvcoin down to buy a big bag.

I made a picture yesterday..Need to find out how to post it than you know what I mean...

For example the sell order pis 2.4 bts per CVCoin this somebody comes and places 5 orders back to back for 1.4 or less than like 2 or 3 or 0.5 cvcoins...

Thats proberly a trading bot.But thats in normal exchanges no issue.The issue here is there are no buyers at all willing to pay a higher price.
Nobody could dump any coin with that trading volume if there would be good buyers.

They just don't exist on OL.

I regret buying CVCoins for 3,5 BTS .

Instead of regrets.. Why don't you start trading on OL.. sell high, buy low.. it takes just a day..but you will double what you have of you keep doing this for a week or two... this is crypto.. look to Bitcoin Cash.. from 1000 to 220 today, but it will go back up no matter what Legacy Chain fan boys say... that's how it works with CVCoin.. it will go up and down..Instead of doing nothing, you might as well trade to gain more little by little

I have more than doubled my investment in CVCoin.. more than doubled..just by simply sell high, buy low..that's it.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

There is someone putting many small sell orders, like 4 or 5 coins... 4 to 6 orders back to back for very cheap close to buy orders to manipulate the price... I saw exactly the same thing yesterday night ... someone is trying to push the price of cvcoin down to buy a big bag.

I made a picture yesterday..Need to find out how to post it than you know what I mean...

For example the sell order pis 2.4 bts per CVCoin this somebody comes and places 5 orders back to back for 1.4 or less than like 2 or 3 or 0.5 cvcoins...

Thats proberly a trading bot.But thats in normal exchanges no issue.The issue here is there are no buyers at all willing to pay a higher price.
Nobody could dump any coin with that trading volume if there would be good buyers.

Instead of regrets.. Why don't you start trading on OL.. sell high, buy low.. it takes just a day..but you will double what you have of you keep doing this for a week or two... this is crypto.. look to Bitcoin Cash.. from 1000 to 220 today, but it will go back up no matter what Legacy Chain fan boys say... that's how it works with CVCoin.. it will go up and down..Instead of doing nothing, you might as well trade to gain more little by little

I have more than doubled my investment in CVCoin.. more than doubled..just by simply sell high, buy low..that's it.

how many coins do you got ?10 ?
There is only 3k-10k trading volume so i would need to make all buys and sells myself to double my coins in a week.
Also your stupid argument sell high buy low.
Maybe you are going to buy my coins for 2 BTS now since it seems noone is even willing to pay 1.8 BTS
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

There is only 3k-10k trading volume so i would need to make all buys and sells myself to double my coins in a week.
Maybe you are going to buy my coins for 2 BTS now since it seems noone is even willing to pay 1.8 BTS

Dude, you need to buy all to double.?. so you have like what 5-6k cvcoin?! ....

Don't be a noob,, do something instead of crying whole time if you don't like any advice.. also you can easily sell for 2bts.. the price was yesterday night 2.1 bts ... you again talking nonsense?.. like your 0.6bts that's no where to  be seen on charts lol

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
PrideGaming

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

is this coin listed on exchanges?
Thule

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

Don't be a noob,, do something instead of crying whole time if you don't like any advice.. also you can easily sell for 2bts.. the price was yesterday night 2.1 bts ... you again talking nonsense?.. like your 0.6bts that's no where to  be seen on charts lol

i got 34k in total

If you call a price for 2.1 BTS yesterday maybe you should add it was for 250 coins.What with my rest coins of 33750 ?
People dumped today just 4,5k coins only and price went already down from 2.3 to 1.1 and no new buyers at all .
If they dump 10k more coins price will drop to 0.6
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

i got 34k in total

If you call a price for 2.1 BTS yesterday maybe you should add it was for 250 coins.What with my rest coins of 33750 ?
People dumped today just 4,5k coins only and price went already down from 2.3 to 1.1 and no new buyers at all .

No no no.. I was trading at that exact moment.. someone brought the price down by placing multiple small orders back to back for cheap... it wasn't a big order... same happened yesterday... but it went up back.. It's going up now also slowly... 33k ... mmm I will never believe this lie lol

No one that holds this much will sit here and talk negative about CVCoin all the time and how the price is down and how the team is doing nothing... that means you want to lose money??!.. come on man, you would be singing all the way to heavens about this coin if you had this much.. I don't believe it...

Thule

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

i got 34k in total

No no no.. I was trading at that exact moment.. someone brought the price down by placing multiple small orders back to back for cheap... it wasn't a big order... same happened yesterday... but it went up back.. It's going up now also slowly... 33k ... mmm I will never believe this lie lol

No one that holds this much will sit here and talk negative about CVCoin all the time and how the price is down and how the team is doing nothing... that means you want to lose money??!.. come on man, you would be singing all the way to heavens about this coin if you had this much.. I don't believe it...

No what i demand is to stick to the white paper.I invested in crypviser because of 6 fatcs.
great project
great team
good transperancy
buying/supporting wall
great plan on whitepaper
and the most important good momentum

You need to remember Crypviser is an altcoin and is depending on bitcoin if they want or not.
Which means when bitcoin raises altcoin rises even more..However if bitcoin decreases altcoins are decreasing more too.
Which means momentum is for an altcoin very important.
Crypviser always claimed to join exchanges asap.Which was a great decision so crypviser could gain on the momentum of bitcoins like all other coins do.
Should crypviser be added to other exchanges with a bad momentum and a low price like at OL it will be extremly hard to increase price as everything is
going down at a bad momentum.Bitcoin just jumped again from 2000-3250 .Altcoins made a great gain on these time by increasing their price and volume.Crypviser however is at a level you could call it a dead coin.Sorry but $1,5k-3k trade volume is nothing.Even dead coins have a higher volume and i'm not saying it to attack crypviser but thats a fact which needs to be changed asap.
Please remember crypviser promised us 2 exchanges in july and a buying wall.Nothing happened.I can understand that there may be issues however they should inform about it the community.Next issue is they officaly announced to push CVCoin from 03.augst.....
I pushed at that date CVCoin higher in hope when the announcement appears that there will be a nice rise and a nice momentum to attract that coin to other traders.
But again not a single word and no information or excuse.I waited on 04.august and nothing again.
Their communitcation to the community is just horrible and personly i get the feeling based on their posts and announcement that they want that CVCoin should push Openledger to top with the help of the community.

I have to say clearly i don't like openledger like many other people.Their support just sucks.
I lost 200 CVCoins and sent a support ticket with a reply its a bug and nothing more.
Another reply from them when asking them something about their system was : "Please ask the community"
Crypviser has also support issues when seeing how many people are complaining here and when seeing how a friend of mine can't get his 400 coins he bought because of another bug on OL.
He just got a reply it will be handled later

There are many communication issues with crypviser at the moment and this is a fact.I don't write it to attack crypviser but in the hope there will be a positiv change.I didnt invested so much money and time into that coin to make it unsuccessfull.
There should be a clear announcement how we go on and exectly what is going to happen with exchanges.
Once you read that the negotiations with kraken was successfull but later not a single word about it.
Their current solution is to increase volume on openledger.
But when reading their plan its not going to work.The reason for it is that OL has no big community and with a trade volume of just $10k per 24h CVCoin would be already on the 5th place of highest traded coins on OL.

What makes me also mad is the fact that crypviser had a clear plan and now they changed it and call people who demand to stick to that plan bad people who want to make quick profit causing harm to the crypviser community.

Also i sent a request to get invited to their slack and no reply to that for weeks
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:59:40 AM

I still hold cvc for sale later, but when does cvc enter another excanger? Because I do not quite understand using bitshares or openledger.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:11:28 AM

ny update sir???
Do not you promise to register a CVCOIN to a bigger market by the end of July? And there is no update on this info yet
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

ny update sir???
Do not you promise to register a CVCOIN to a bigger market by the end of July? And there is no update on this info yet

I think you are one of them who are dumping on Openledger and trying to putting the price down there. Even there is no words from devs team and no hard date announced when this will happen but I hope this month we will hear some news about that.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

Although we focused on DEX, once again I would confirm that we will see CVCOIN listed on the major classic exchanges during August 2017 and supported with real live products! We found this the best way to move ahead on behalf of our investors and funders.

Thank you for attention and have nice weekend!
Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.
This is a good news update . By the way what do you mean by a classic exchanges? I think it is much better if got listed in bittrex or in polo unlike DEX exchange which is hard to trade .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Although we focused on DEX, once again I would confirm that we will see CVCOIN listed on the major classic exchanges during August 2017 and supported with real live products! We found this the best way to move ahead on behalf of our investors and funders.

Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.
This is a good news update . By the way what do you mean by a classic exchanges? I think it is much better if got listed in bittrex or in polo unlike DEX exchange which is hard to trade .

I guess they are waiting to ensure the live product is working before listing on the exchanges. Rather than being just another coin, it will have a real-world purpose which adds a lot of value to a coin.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.

I guess they are waiting to ensure the live product is working before listing on the exchanges. Rather than being just another coin, it will have a real-world purpose which adds a lot of value to a coin.

That is exactly on which idea this team is working alpha version for iOS is ready and investors can get invitation link. I hope soon they will release next version for Android users and after successful testing this project will go the moon.
Thule

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.

That makes no sense at all.
Where is the positiv diffrence  between getting listed now and listed after the Ios is ready ?
If the coin would be listed today the exchanges would also credit at the date of release the working Ios.
Claiming that there will be a better price or higher demand because of a working Ios before joining an exchange is just false
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.

Awesome for this reminder I feel some people are lazy to read the whole post but this part is looking very interesting. The team is also aware what kind of difficulty people are facing to use DEX for trading I think Bittrex is great choice if they get succeed to.
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

Follow us and keep safe.

Cheers.

Awesome for this reminder I feel some people are lazy to read the whole post but this part is looking very interesting. The team is also aware what kind of difficulty people are facing to use DEX for trading I think Bittrex is great choice if they get succeed to.

Agree with you on Bittrex, also hope the app will start soon with testing and go live of course.

Thule

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I would recommend Vadim to hire some specialist for ASO and installs.
Success of that kind of app is a good ranking on the most popular app search engine
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

when do we know if we can test the app? also can I get an access for friends,
otherwise doesn't make sense to test if I have no one to write with
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

when do we know if we can test the app? also can I get an access for friends,
otherwise doesn't make sense to test if I have no one to write with

Invitation link is only available for ICO investors so if you friends also invested into this project than surely they will get invitation too to download this app and test this freely.
Thule

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 06:22:01 PM by Thule

If crypviser holds its announcement and noone is going to drop a bigger amount of coins we could hit till end of this week 3-3,5 BTS per coin but volume/liquidity is and will be still a major issue which can leaad anytime to under 1 BTS
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: